Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

Just now, Homercles said:

Man...it was actually thought-provoking to see the whole video, challenging the narrative and make me think.

Now with the whole ‘rampant racism against white people’, you’ve lost me for legit debate

White people are bad. Its beaten into our heads really good now, huh?

• Fuck You 8

18 minutes ago, Homercles said:

I’m not gonna take the bait.

Good. Otherwise you spiral into discussions about pizzas and pedophiles and before you know, you’re reading bizarre messages TexAgs that looked like a toddler mashed his hands on a keyboard. 

Wait, that last part describes a lot of TexAgs. 

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah. Don’t. We’re a coupla posts away from the genius retort of “so why isn’t there a National Association for the Advancement of White People?!?!”

White people are not allowed to have any sense of pride, community, or solidarity. Getting negged from Horn under a Bad Sign is the least of white people's concerns in this day and age. The truth is the new "hate speech".

White people need to humiliated and eliminated, because of....privilege or something.

Edited by Buck Futter
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 9

White people are not allowed to have any sense of pride, community, or solidarity. Getting negged from Horn under a Bad Sign is the least of white people's concerns in this day and age. The truth is the new "hate speech".

So....I was over by one post. I do love predictability.
Go to First Baptist in dallas. Nope, no white MAGA community or solidarity there.

24 minutes ago, Buck Futter said:

White people need to humiliated and eliminated, because of....privilege or something.

Some Ted Nugent (MAGA) history for you.  You can really rock out to this one.  Don't let your head explode.

"But then came the white man
With his thick and empty head
He couldn't see past the billfold
He wanted all the buffalo dead"

Edited by SaucyJack

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Next, Buck is going to tell us that the Irish are not only human beings, but should be considered white. 

So....youre a fan of unabashed racist Noel Ignatiev, I see. Hes an "educator" who REALLY hates whites. Hes jewish.

Edited by Buck Futter
  • Fuck You 4

Anybody who wants to celebrate any kind of white culture or heritage should feel free to take part in any of the many thousands of festivals and events that focus on aspects of white heritage and culture, and that openly take place every year in this nation. 

If you want to celebrate the white race as a whole. yeah, good luck with that.  For the first 250 years that whites lived within the boundaries of what is now the USA, we, the white, race, allowed the literal enslavement of minorities.  And for the first 300 years or so, we both passively and actively tried to exterminate the natives.  For pretty much the 400+ year entirety of whites living within the boundaries of what is now the USA, various white groups have worked to oppress minorities any way they could.  

So stop with this “oh woe is me, I’m a white person” you fucking snowflakes, and go drink your beers at Oktoberfest or put on your fake kilt for a Celtic festival, or start planning your wardrobe for St. Patrick’s day, or start planning on what your kids are going to get from Santa at Christmas, etc. etc. etc.

• Like 3

Ok, I know I'll likely draw fire for this, but I took the bait and watched the full hour and three-quarters video.  While I still think these kids are likely a bunch of racist clowns (see MAGA hats), they definitely didn't start it.

The "black Muslims", who are actually a group calling themselves black Israelites, definitely got the party started early and often.  Then about an hour and a half later the Native American contingent came from way across the plaza and got in their faces. 

Not condoning how they reacted...although I will say it was better than I would have at 18...but they are high school kids while everyone else involved were grown ass adults.

There is also the "new" understanding of what MAGA means. There was a tweet that was posted on this thread or the trump one but can anyone deny the fact that if you chant MAGA or trump at a group of minorities, that there is only one intended meaning?

I'm still not on BT's side that simply wearing the hat is hate speech (but the more Trump speaks the more my needle moves towards BT's viewpoint, albeit, minuscule  movements) but chanting MAGA is trending alarmingly towards straight up chanting white power.  It is beyond fucked up nobody is stopping trump from encouraging this behavior.  For the moment it is still a valid political platform that controls 2/3rds of the federal power but while I think BT is currently incorrect, that doesn't mean that unfortunately, trump might prove him right sooner rather than later.

and yes, the thug kids should be expelled. fuck them.

14 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Ok, I know I'll likely draw fire for this, but I took the bait and watched the full hour and three-quarters video.  While I still think these kids are likely a bunch of racist clowns (see MAGA hats), they definitely didn't start it.

The "black Muslims", who are actually a group calling themselves black Israelites, definitely got the party started early and often.  Then about an hour and a half later the Native American contingent came from way across the plaza and got in their faces. 

Not condoning how they reacted...although I will say it was better than I would have at 18...but they are high school kids while everyone else involved were grown ass adults.

This is why I hate the viral gonzo racism videos and usually ignore them for the most part.   They become supercharged fuel to the fire on social media and everyone goes to their corners to debate “what actually happened”.  

It’s incredibly distracting and divisive.

I’ve seen quite a bit of the videos. While they add to the story (these things usually do), the MAGA crowd mistakes additional facts, and contextual facts, for countervailing facts. The tomahawk chants were real, the mouth-covering mocking “Indian” gestures were real, etc. And these aren’t the first kids who’ve chanted “build the wall” at minorities (that is, not in the context of discussing immigration or at a trump rally). They think that the rest of us are as dumb and gullible as they are, and will fall for disingenuous excuses. We aren’t. We won’t.
Oh, and on a separate note...the March for Life is an utter shitshow, and is little more than a glorified Trump rally. They should re-think their choice of champion, because he thoroughly discredits any philosophical honesty and integrity the movement might have once claimed.

16 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I’ve seen quite a bit of the videos. While they add to the story (these things usually do), the MAGA crowd mistakes additional facts, and contextual facts, for countervailing facts. The tomahawk chants were real, the mouth-covering mocking “Indian” gestures were real, etc. And these aren’t the first kids who’ve chanted “build the wall” at minorities (that is, not in the context of discussing immigration or at a trump rally). They think that the rest of us are as dumb and gullible as they are, and will fall for disingenuous excuses. We aren’t. We won’t.
Oh, and on a separate note...the March for Life is an utter shitshow, and is little more than a glorified Trump rally. They should re-think their choice of champion, because he thoroughly discredits any philosophical honesty and integrity the movement might have once claimed.

The point is that the viral buzz got started because Nathan Phillips said he and his group were playing their instruments and chanting when all of the sudden they were surrounded/confronted by the teens.  That's simply a lie. 

Not to get all Anastasia, but I do see this as a "both sides:" type incident.  The kids should not have done the tomahawk chop stuff, but they are teens in a group.  It's naive to think that a group of teen friends isn't going to resort to groupthink and mob mentality when confronted.  Nathan Phillips is plenty old enough to know what he was doing.  In my opinion, he went over there with the intention of getting them riled up so he could get his "gotcha" moment.  To me that's pitiful no matter which side does it.

Omgggg, a 60/70 yr old war vet is walking towards 50 kids. He is so threatening!!!! Kids yell racist chants. #bothsidesatfault

😒😒😒

racist are mad because now being a racist has consequences. 

Is doubleWide oatmeal’s sock?

Edited by happyfunball
  • Like 5
  • Fuck You 1

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy