Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

Curious!

Quote for the its going down site : “Having given up on Trump, and presidential candidates in general in some cases, many people on the Alt-Right are “ironically supporting Yang” because they say they just want the free $1000 per month (from his platform focused on a universal basic income) to fund their attempts at activism. The funny Yang Gang slogan, ripe opportunities at endless Yang memes, the fashwave aesthetic of Yang’s hats, and the irony of white supremacists appearing to back an Asian candidate are all factors that have combined into a large support base for Andrew Yang by the Alt-Right.”

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Man, loyalty oaths and shit are COOL.  Very North Korean, very cool.

These people masturbate to fantasies of authoritarianism.

Owens definitely does. She's almost made it an art form. 

I've almost come to respect Owens for her grift. She ran like hell towards the right of the political spectrum and got showered in fame and money by the right. I don't think she's a true believer but she pulls it off really well.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I thought we solved the flag burning crises back in the late ‘80s. How did this shit come up again? 

They want it to be a constitutional amendment so AcTiViSt JuDgEs can’t say it violated the 1A

6 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

I thought we solved the flag burning crises back in the late ‘80s. How did this shit come up again? 

You can only tilt at the same windmills for so long (caravan, lgbtq, AOC). The grifters have to keep the content fresh to keep the Trump fans of the world entertained and enraged. 

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Every single time I’m somewhere that it’s used.  Every single time.  

Yep.

I'm not big on loyalty oaths for citizens.

As a member of the bar, I swore to uphold the Constitutions of the United States and of Texas - I'm good with that.  Members of the armed forces take an oath to defend the Constitution -- I'm good with that, too.

I don't have any allegiance to a piece of cloth.

9 hours ago, Lobo said:

Do you ever stop and think about how creepy the actual words in the Pledge of Allegiance?   Even the title is eerie.  

Yeah.  It's why I stopped saying it in high school.  Fortunately, my teachers were open minded enough to understand that maybe not all students want to make a fealty oath to a piece of cloth that involves acceptance of a god they don't believe in.  

Nothing beats the self-owns in this thread. Like the lady who called Michelle Obama a gorilla in heels ending up being an embezzler of DISASTER RELIEF money. 

The guy hoarding guns now goes broke because his militia fantasy of gun confiscation didn't come true. 

Who would have thought that calling your black classmates the N word, telling other students you want them to fuck your ass, saying you want to kill all the jews, and making comments about turning your school into a csgo map so you can "practice" would cause a university to second guess their decision to let you attend? 

So other kids from that school are registering young people to vote and making a difference and this one is tweeting Happy Birthday to Trump and crying about not getting to go to Harvard.

1 hour ago, HRSchenker said:

Who would have thought that calling your black classmates the N word, telling other students you want them to fuck your ass, saying you want to kill all the jews, and making comments about turning your school into a csgo map so you can "practice" would cause a university to second guess their decision to let you attend? 

On one hand, Kashuv DOES have a point.  I am concerned about our trend to not allow for any forgiveness, growth, etc., particularly with respect to things said and done when young.  There was no internet or social media when I was that age, but I assure you, I said and did stuff - being an asinine 14-16 yr old boy - that wouldn't play well.  But, that said.....none of it was super-shitty super-racist shit like Kashuv spewed.

So, maybe the takeaway should be yes, we need to allow for forgiveness and growth....but some things said and done demonstrate such a deep defect in one's character that we can't credibly believe you've "grown past that."  Demonstrate that you're a mouthy kid?  Sure, you can grow past that -- most folks do.  Demonstrate that you're a repeatedly, consistent racist shitbag?  Yeah, not so much.

Yeah kids say and do shitty stuff when they’re 16.

But he was probably 17 when he applied to Harvard and is 18 now soooo it’s not like his shitty behavior was all that long ago.

And this wasn’t some “accidental slip” that he said one time - he did it multiple times and within a sexual and violent context.

That’s deep seated nastiness.

Getting in to Harvard isn’t a right.

Getting bad grades at 16 is dumb kid stuff too but we don’t expect Harvard to give those kids a chance.

But glad to see conservatives are all about giving kids a second chance and forgiveness - now do pregnant 16 year olds.

1 hour ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

The general proposition stinks, but Harvard is Harvard.  You get there by being the best.  Easy decision.  He'll do fine at U of H or whatever.

lol. UH is in 3rd Ward. 

Edited by BLKNSTY
i got liberty u joke-jacked.

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy