TCU WR KaVontae Turpin arrested

Machinator

2 hours ago, Chet Steadman said:

So Turpin’s arrest earlier this year was okay because the media outlets didn’t catch wind of it?  Gotcha.  

If the school knew about the earlier arrest, some heads should roll. Since it happened out-of-state around Spring Break(?), there’s a possibility that the school never knew, but I don’t think that is likely. At this point in time, you’d think every major program would be running a new criminal background check on every player before two-a-days each year as a risk mitigation strategy. 

On 10/22/2018 at 11:04 AM, totallynotabuttpirate said:

It's progress, at least he didn't beat his girlfriend and break her jaw. 

Can he still get into the NFL if he didn't break  something or maim a woman during an assault? The NFL likes players that can finish.

I guess there are additional chances during the combine...

1 minute ago, Tex Pete said:

Except Patterson knows he's got trouble on his team and only distances himself from it once word gets out. He's like Urban Meyer. A piece of shit.

If true, agreed. And for the record I never said he wasn't a piece of shit. I just said that it was a good move, and one that I'd be surprised to see ou make under any circumstances.

27 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

If true, agreed. And for the record I never said he wasn't a piece of shit. I just said that it was a good move, and one that I'd be surprised to see ou make under any circumstances.

OU hid the fucking tapes of Mixon until he was done there

• Like 1

20 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

I can't wait to see dipshit Mac Engel's spin on all of this. 

Seeing him go after Briles and even Herman for some of the dumbest shit he better be vocal. 

Mac on Bookface:

A TCU football player was scoring touchdowns while he had a bench warrant to appear in court on a charge of what is essentially domestic violence. The same player, senior KaVontae Turpin, was arrested on Sunday for the same behavior. There is no other way to spin this other than it's an awful look for head coach Gary Patterson, who is stuck in the worst year of his career. It was his job to know about the first.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, C-Man said:

There is no other way to spin this other than it's an awful look for head coach Gary Patterson, who is stuck in the worst year of his career. It was his job to know about the first.

Mac, this is an awful look for Gary Patterson, the human Weeble Wobble.

gary-patterson1.png