TCU WR KaVontae Turpin arrested

Machinator

22 minutes ago, futureman said:

weed is against the law, asshole.  if I see you smoking reefer in my neighborhood I’m calling 9-1-1.

ohh, I get it, your username supposed to be ironic right? Like a 6'4" 315 lb man named Tiny. 

Edited by Viper

5 minutes ago, TXSooner518 said:

It's going to vary, but pot DWI is illegal in Texas also.

Yeah I realize that.  Just like people can't seem to not drink and drive, I was curious if legalized states have a problem with smoking and driving.  I suppose people were smoking (or doing numerous other drugs) before legalization, but all DUI/DWI information seems to be centered around alcohol.

1 minute ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Yeah I realize that.  Just like people can't seem to not drink and drive, I was curious if legalized states have a problem with smoking and driving.  I suppose people were smoking (or doing numerous other drugs) before legalization, but all DUI/DWI information seems to be centered around alcohol.

Yeah, after re-reading, my post's tone didn't come out right.  I just meant that drug DWI enforcement isn't unique to states with legal pot. 

22 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Do they only use field sobriety tests for impairment or do they have some pot version of the breathalyzer?

Yes

there is a test that some officers in legal states use that tells if thc has been used within a 2-3 hour window thus possibly makeing  a person thc impaired to drive

now back to the original thread....

Edited by TexasTroll

15 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2018-10-18/study-car-crashes-up-in-states-where-marijuana-is-legal%3fcontext=amp

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:
9 minutes ago, mdmost said:

We really fucked up TCU. They're in a tailspin.

We were the first team to expose how bad Robinson is.

Remember ISU's QB last year, who Orlando skull-fucked so bad he just up and quit football?  Orlando basically did the same thing to Robinson this year.

• Like 2