Thetexashammer

The Mail Bomb Poll  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think did it?

• False flag/October surprise
    • Small government conservative
    • Alt-right

Just now, DigglerontheHoof said:

I voted alt right but would like to add to it.  I think the Russians might ultimately be behind this.  I'm not saying a Russian agent did it but I wouldn't be surprised if they found the right useful idiot to prod into doing it. 

That's good. Didn't think of that. It fits their MO.

There are three choices:

1. Not tricky  - It's Debbie - she's being upfront.

2. Kind of tricky - tricky about the return address but not about addressees - It's not Debbie, but they are upfront about their politics (they're a right wing nut)

3. Real tricky - It's not Debbie, and they don't want any harm to addressees, but they want you to think they do (they're a left wing nut)

I'm  going with number one.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

56 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I think the Russians might ultimately be behind this.  I'm not saying a Russian agent did it but I wouldn't be surprised if they found the right useful idiot to prod into doing it. 

Well, considering Trump is exactly what a Kremlin agent of influence/useful idiot would look like, you might be on to something. 

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I voted alt right but would like to add to it.  I think the Russians might ultimately be behind this.  I'm not saying a Russian agent did it but I wouldn't be surprised if they found the right useful idiot to prod into doing it. 

While the rest of these are fun, this one actually has some real reasoning behind it.  I could certainly see this being the case.

Like the band of yahoos that showed up at a Gander Mountain to defend against a fake antifa demonstration that was a complete disinformation put-on.

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Like the band of yahoos that showed up at a Gander Mountain to defend against a fake antifa demonstration that was a complete disinformation put-on.

That was actually just a clever ploy by Gander Mountain to attract customers.  They were overstocked with 223 ammo and tactical clothing and needed to clear out some inventory.  

21 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

While the rest of these are fun, this one actually has some real reasoning behind it.  I could certainly see this being the case.

Let’s just for a moment entertain this possibility.

Should it be disclosed to the public that it was a Kremlin operation? 

Think long and hard about the consequences to follow such a revelation. 

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Let’s just for a moment entertain this possibility.

Should it be disclosed to the public that it was a Kremlin operation? 

Think long and hard about the consequences to follow such a revelation. 

Oh, I would doubt that anyone pulling the strings gave detailed instructions on bomb building or anything like that.  More like communications of "heroes take matters into their OWN hands.  What are you waiting for?"

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, I would doubt that anyone pulling the strings gave detailed instructions on bomb building or anything like that.  More like communications of "heroes take matters into their OWN hands.  What are you waiting for?"

My point was it doesn’t matter if it was the Russians. 

• Like 1

If bombing libruls is wrong I don't wanna be right
If being right means being a cuckold beta
I'd rather live a wrong as an alt-right
The mainstream say its a shame
That I'm a deplorable disgrace
But long as I got Rush and Hannity on my side
I don't care what the snowflakes say

My echo chamber tells me there's no future
In being an American
If the Dems hold one seat of congress
So Imma Make America Great again!
  • Like 3

51 minutes ago, Ollie Slatt said:

That was actually just a clever ploy by Gander Mountain to attract customers.  They were overstocked with 223 ammo and tactical clothing and needed to clear out some inventory.  

I got a sweet Beretta A300 from Gander a few years ago -- they were a good $50 cheaper than everyone else.  So, there's that.

1 hour ago, MixtyMotions said:

There are three choices:

1. Not tricky  - It's Debbie - she's being upfront.

2. Kind of tricky - tricky about the return address but not about addressees - It's not Debbie, but they are upfront about their politics (they're a right wing nut)

3. Real tricky - It's not Debbie, and they don't want any harm to addressees, but they want you to think they do (they're a left wing nut)

I'm  going with number one.

Well, DWS did put her name on the return address. The return address is almost always the person who sent something.

Why does “crazy” and “mentally ill” only come up when it’s a white guy doing the shooting or the bombing?

I never see Muslim terrorists called mentally ill.

These bombs were ALL sent to vocal Democrat critics of Trump. It’s political. It’s terrorism.

Fuck the pivot to “we need to discuss mental health” that always happens when white dudes get uncomfortable because a fellow white dude did a bad thing.

And, yep, I’m very comfortable in assuming a white dude is behind this. It’s screaming white dude.

17 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Why does “crazy” and “mentally ill” only come up when it’s a white guy doing the shooting or the bombing?

Fair question.  There's a good answer.

There are different categories of crimes.  The categories have nothing to do with the race or ethnicity of the criminal.

There's the kind of crime that is perpetrated by somebody:

1. mentally ill or fucked in the head- an ax murder, a pedoplhile, a mass shooting, killing their kids

2. with no moral compass - a mob hitman, a drug lord, a dictator - a sophisticated, premeditated crime usually for profit

3. stupid or on drugs - something like a robbery for twenty bucks - it makes no sense

4. a soldier in a cause - a war crime - it can be a Muslim terrorist, a US soldier pissed off in Vietnam or a Nazi following orders

I'm sure there are more if I thought about it.

31 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

These bombs were ALL sent to vocal Democrat critics of Trump. It’s political. It’s terrorism.

Fuck the pivot to “we need to discuss mental health” that always happens when white dudes get uncomfortable because a fellow white dude did a bad thing.

And, yep, I’m very comfortable in assuming a white dude is behind this. It’s screaming white dude.

Police have identified a person of interest.

imgur

• Like 1