Don Lemon has a bit of a PR pickle

Parliament

Just now, SubliminalHorn said:

Why is it racist to say that white nationalist right wing organizations are the biggest terrorism threats in this country? You do know they have killed more people than Muslim terrorists in this country, right?

That's specific.  So, doesn't come off as racist.  You're pointing out why the race part is important to your generalization, which helps.  I mean, it's still a generalization that's more soundbyte than substance, but at least you're not phrasing it in a way that lumps all 'white men' into one loathsome, same-thinking Organism.

Personally, I'm happy to see the blame spread around to everyone, white men included.  And I understand a lot of the white devil comments are the product of lazy writing where the author didn't bother to be specific about which white men they were talking about, but race-based generalizations are still racist...even if they are about whitey.   

Here's a little test I do when I feel like I want to make a generalized statement about a race/gender/religion.   If I changed my descriptors (to Black/Asian/Brown/Jew/Muslim/Christian), would I still be willing to post this on social media?   The answer, for me, is always no, for a variety of reasons, not the least of which being; generalizations are for lazy minds.

Just now, JimmyJames said:

Old White people love them some tv.

and raping them? Seriously? You gonna lose your rep as the most reasonable aggy troll on the net if you keep that up. 

Raping someone is a fairly common idiom, please don’t tell me the word police has that one in their sights as well. 

• Fuck You 3

38 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Not seeing any data to support your incorrect opinions.

here ya go!

have fun!

Look at the numbers. Over the past decade, domestic terrorism inspired by racist, anti-Semitic, xenophobic or white-supremacist views has skyrocketed, while other forms of terrorism are falling. Of the 65 attacks on gay bars, mosques and black churches committed during 2017, 37 of them — more than half — were perpetrated in the name of far-right extremism. Only seven were inspired by Islamist extremism. That tally doesn’t even include the far more numerous school shooters and random murderers inspired by the gun culture, which is also deeply connected to the conspiratorial thinking promoted on far-right and alt-right websites

6 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Not seeing any data to support your incorrect opinions.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/10/2/16396612/las-vegas-mass-shooting-terrorism-islam - "In fact, between 2001 and 2015, more Americans were killed by homegrown right-wing extremists than by Islamist terrorists, according to a study by New America, a nonpartisan think tank in Washington, DC."

Domestic_terrorism_incidents_by_type.png

As reported by the libcucks at Cato: https://www.cato.org/blog/gao-weighs-countering-violent-extremism

Just now, gmr548 said:

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/10/2/16396612/las-vegas-mass-shooting-terrorism-islam - "In fact, between 2001 and 2015, more Americans were killed by homegrown right-wing extremists than by Islamist terrorists, according to a study by New America, a nonpartisan think tank in Washington, DC."

Domestic_terrorism_incidents_by_type.png

As reported by the libcucks at Cato: https://www.cato.org/blog/gao-weighs-countering-violent-extremism

lol 'Foiled'?

It's Snidely Whiplash!  That's who's behind all this.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

The left has gone insane, he should be allowed to eat a meal at a restaurant. 

Oh really, like the folks the other day that got shouted down on the road in Houston? yeah, when your side starts acting civil towards others we MIGHT consider it, until then fuck off and go eat at the places where they have a habit of calling in the police when a person of color shows up

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

The left has gone insane, he should be allowed to eat a meal at a restaurant. 

The right has gone insane.  People shouldn’t be shot at a synagogue or mailed pipe bombs 

I think that’s a more appropriate definition of what’s “insane.”

Edited by Pancho Negro
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, cactusflinthead said:

Oh really, like the folks the other day that got shouted down on the road in Houston? yeah, when your side starts acting civil towards others we MIGHT consider it, until then fuck off and go eat at the places where they have a habit of calling in the police when a person of color shows up

Naw, I’ll eat wherever I want thanks, I’m not worried about you and your skinny jeans. Y’all have lost your minds, sad really. 

• Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Naw, I’ll eat wherever I want thanks, I’m not worried about you and your skinny jeans. Y’all have lost your minds, sad really. 

skinny jeans? bwhahahaha! Yeah, not so much. 13mwz go check it out. 

edit: ain't talking about you and restaurants or did that escape you, that is the complaint of the daughter of Huckster and your beloved Tucker. You can go eat wherever you they will serve you. No skin off my back

Edited by cactusflinthead

3 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

All jeans are skinny jeans when you don't skip leg day.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

here ya go!

have fun!

You can search the database by country. When you do so, the latest "terrorist incident" is this one: https://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/search/IncidentSummary.aspx?gtdid=201712220023 with one fatality.

Now, if you read the database, it states that the perpetrator is "unknown". How do you know it's terrorism if you don't know who did it? Obviously you can't know that.

If you go down the list a bit, you see an incident where 59 people were killed in Las Vegas. The perpetrator groups is described as "anti-government extremist". It has been discussed in the media ad nauseum - nobody knows why he did it.

The only other one within the last 12 months was a school shooting. Not terrorism at all.

Your database is a deliberate lie concocted to fool useful idiots/NPCs into spouting the party line without every actually wondering about what the truth is. You can have your faux moral superiority, I'll stand on the facts. Your database is a joke, a lie, a deception. 

allihaveto.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Are you a Parliament sock, or Escrivia or Swam?  C'mon.

I have no idea who any of those people are, but I want to say that I’ve heard the name Swam before. I’m guessing those guys didn’t huff the lefty paint either. 

7 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

I have no idea who any of those people are, but I want to say that I’ve heard the name Swam before. I’m guessing those guys didn’t huff the lefty paint either. 

Nice. more deflection. It's noteworthy that few of the 'conservative posters' had the guts to tote their same name over here. Nobody is buying the act. FC Horn Escriva Swam Rocko

all gone. Sad! poor snowflakes

own it, same name same human. Exactly how did you discover the surl then? what brought you here? surely you have rehearsed this story for such a moment

ones that I know of that kept their name :Texashammer, pearlandhorn, Parliament.  I applaud you three for wearing the same name. I might not agree with you but you have the guts to stand in the well and bear your name. The rest of you chickenshit hosiery wearers are gutless wonders

Help me out here, I know I am missing somebody

• Like 2

Just now, cactusflinthead said:

Nice. more deflection. It's noteworthy that few of the 'conservative posters' had the guts to tote their same name over here. Nobody is buying the act. FC Horn Escriva Swam Rocko

all gone. Sad! poor snowflakes

own it, same name same human. Exactly how did you discover the surl then? what brought you here? surely you have rehearsed this story for such a moment

Jesus, I’ve been over this with my stalker Jimmy. VMW told me about some bet on Shaggy between him and (Atx71 maybe?) about the 2016 election. I think the guy posts here as Dennison now. Anyway, I lurked that site for the laughs and then joined Surly for the same reason. I was completely unaware of the hive mentality prior to posting in this sub forum. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Jesus, I’ve been over this with my stalker Jimmy. VMW told me about some bet on Shaggy between him and (Atx71 maybe?) about the 2016 election. I think the guy posts here as Dennison now. Anyway, I lurked that site for the laughs and then joined Surly for the same reason. I was completely unaware of the hive mentality prior to posting in this sub forum. 

He does not post here as Dennison.