Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

You know what's REALLY awesome about those fellas?  In 20-30 years, their first names are gonna be changed to things like "Governor," "Senator," and "Judge."  And not only will they not be contrite, they will be PISSED about the time way back when, when those loudmouth n----rs and PC liberals got 'em kicked out of the frat house.  And they will lead accordingly.

Your future GOP leadership, folks.

• Like 1

I used to be naive and think that once the "olds" died off a lot of these problems would go away. Unfortunately the racism is being passed down and being gobbled up by the frat/soro crowd especially. According to the article the post received 274 likes on the guy's private instagram page, so he was getting cosigns from his peers. They're also getting implicit cosigns from the adults at the university by not kicking them out of school.

16 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

I used to be naive and think that once the "olds" died off a lot of these problems would go away. Unfortunately the racism is being passed down and being gobbled up by the frat/soro crowd especially. According to the article the post received 274 likes on the guy's private instagram page, so he was getting cosigns from his peers. They're also getting implicit cosigns from the adults at the university by not kicking them out of school.

I think it is slowly getting better.

the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.

or

society progresses one funeral at a time.

28 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I think it is slowly getting better.

the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.

or

society progresses one funeral at a time.

Idk man. I'm not trying to be cynical but a serial racist was rewarded with the WH and is still supported by a majority of white conservatives in this country. 

48 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Idk man. I'm not trying to be cynical but a serial racist was rewarded with the WH and is still supported by a majority of white conservatives in this country. 

Name a white president you are absolutely certain is less racist than Donald Trump.

Maybe Jimmy Carter?

1 hour ago, Bruh Man said:

In today's world, this stuff is going to hang around their heads for many years to come - while I'm sure they'll find employment through their daddies, a lot of this stuff will come back to haunt some of them, whether it be jobs they wanted, etc.

That's the beautiful thing about the internet.

37 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Name a white president you are absolutely certain is less racist than Donald Trump.

Maybe Jimmy Carter?

I'm pretty comfortable adding Clinton, GHWB, and GWB to that list. It is a fairly low bar to clear. 

3 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

I'm pretty comfortable adding Clinton, GHWB, and GWB to that list. It is a fairly low bar to clear. 

Donald Trump's racism is entirely banal for white men of his age, the ONLY remarkable aspect of it is how uncouth and open he is about it.

How many Arabs did W torture and murder for no reason?

prisoners-11-1024x646.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018_12_01_at_2.58.24_PM.0.p

8 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Bump for the El Paso shooting.  Might as well throw in the shooting at that Garlic Festival in California.

I was told Antifa was the real threat.  Was that wrong?

Yes, TexAgs is certain it’s only a matter of time before Antifa commits similar atrocities.

You know how we like to blame Saudi Arabia for being an exporter of ISIS ideology and terrorism?  

We now need to recognize the United States is an exporter of white nationalist ideology coming directly from the top of our government. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1

You know how we like to blame Saudi Arabia for being an exporter of ISIS ideology and terrorism?  
We now need to recognize the United States is an exporter of white nationalist ideology coming directly from the top of our government. 

The US is a state sponsor of terrorism. For real.

37 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The US is a state sponsor of terrorism. For real.

Trump and the Republican Party are sponsors of terrorism, aided and abetted by Fox News and the other so called “conservative” media, which is more like just a bunch of neo nazi white nationalists and racists.

The US house, voted on by the American people in 2018, is controlled by non-republicans. Nothing the house has done has sponsored the hate that Trump and the trumpkin family has put forth. Charlie Trump and his insane Family are inflicting terrorism on the country. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

The US house, voted on by the American people in 2018, is controlled by non-republicans. Nothing the house has done has sponsored the hate that Trump and the trumpkin family has put forth. Charlie Trump and his insane Family are inflicting terrorism on the country. 

The House has done nothing.  They have been completely neutralized by weak leadership.  They are also a part of the problem.  

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

Just like what you and I want them to do. Impeachment without removal is exactly like passing gun control bill that Mitch McConnell won't bring to the floor.

Nope, they can straight up impeach Trump.  They can do that.  They can make Trump an impeached President.  McConnell has ZERO control over that. 

10 minutes ago, retread said:

As has been said multiple times, any other president in our lifetimes would have been impeached long ago. At the latest, he would have been impeached when the Mueller report was released.

He would have been if the votes were there. There are not enough votes to impeach him.

If a D majority House doesn't have the stomach to impeach this criminal, then the USA is probably done.

I applaud Nadler's tougher language in the court filings recently, but I'll believe that this 7-week break isn't being used as a stall tactic when I see it.

1 minute ago, retread said:

If a D majority House doesn't have the stomach to impeach this criminal, then the USA is probably done.

I applaud Nadler's tougher language in the court filings recently, but I'll believe that this 7-week break isn't being used as a stall tactic when I see it.

It's a stall tactic not to kill impeachment, but to get Democrats on board. Articles of Impeachment will be filed when 218 votes are secured and not a moment sooner. I don't think Nancy Pelosi cares when that 218th vote is secured. The election is a non-issue as long as there are 218 votes to impeach.

Only need 217 Democrats! Thanks, Justin Amash.

It’s fucking horse shit Dennison.  Trump should have been impeached when he fired Comey.  He should still be impeached for that and the dozens of other crimes he’s committed since then.   Our government failed us, we failed us. This slow play by the democrats is just a show.  You of all people should know that.

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s fucking horse shit Dennison.  Trump should have been impeached when he fired Comey.  He should still be impeached for that and the dozens of other crimes he’s committed since then.   Our government failed us, we failed us. This slow play by the democrats is just a show.  You of all people should know that.

It's politics. The votes aren't there yet.

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

It's politics. The votes aren't there yet.

How is it that every single D in the House is not screaming impeachment?  Why are they such pussies?  I don't give a shit about them getting re-elected.  They should have done the right thing long ago.

• Like 2

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

How is it that every single D in the House is not screaming impeachment?  Why are they such pussies?  I don't give a shit about them getting re-elected.  They should have done the right thing long ago.

Because voters aren't screaming for impeachment. Some are. Most are not.