Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

6 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Why do these protests and counter protests keep happening in Portland?

Outside of the major cities, a lot of the Pacific Northwest is about as cultured and forward-thinking as West Virginia. Oregon's original constitution, which survived for 100 years, specifically barred blacks from living in the state.

[edit]

"Beta Cuck 4 Lyfe" straight-up jacked that hammer out of the Nazi's hands and then threw it back at him. haha fucking owned.

Edited by bad_teammate

13 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Why do these protests and counter protests keep happening in Portland?

These events would be so much more entertaining if they took place in either South Central or East L.A.

• Like 2

Nazis: “let’s dress up in combat gear and go looking for a fight and punch people and yell ‘faggots!’ in their faces and swing hammers at them!”.........[nazis get exactly what they were looking for....but it turns out, they’re giant pussies]
Nazis: “waaah!!!”

Fuck em.

30 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

The feds and cops are working with the fascists.

Why is he pretending to drive when the background of the rear window does not shift?  

Edit: Just noticed it's a minivan.  Would have been better if it was a grocery-go-getta.  

Edited by TDunk
I edited.

lol You nailed it.

Just google the asshole in the video.

Tim Pool is a hack. And I’m being polite.

And he’s the worst kind of hack.

“Listen guys I’m totally a leftist and I don’t like Trump but you have to open your eyes about how current lefties are even worse!”

He’s a fraud masquerading as a concern troll to try and establish some kind of legitimacy as unbiased to obscure what he really is.

An alt-right douche in beanie.

I always enjoy the cartoon character depiction of "leftists" by these frauds when they're play-acting. 

I am expecting the next at-right undercover leftie to show up on his little YouTube clip wearing an ascot and vaping with one hand while twirling his handlebar mustache with the other. 

Edited by TornACL

5 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

Look, this guy has the following profile:

1. He is a right wing racist asshole

2. He doesn’t believe in circumstantial evidence

3, He is a mongoloid kstate fan

Can we please crowdsource his ass?

• Fuck You 1

6 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Holy shit @ the Bring Your Daughter To A Nazi Rally Day move on display here. Interesting move.

"Beta Cuck 4 Lyfe" @ 1:30 lol

Based Spartan and his daughter get tattoos together. She's an adult. The video is from 2013 or 2014 and she says she's going away to college, that's why they are getting fucked up tattoos together. He gets that fucked up one on his upper right chest of a B simulating claws ripped into him, because her name is Bianca and he says "I don't think she's ever going to get her claws out of me anyway. She gets two paws between her waist and crotch with a D in the right one and a G in the left one, because she's "Daddy's Girl".

Start with the top one video, it's worth a watch, those two are fucked up.  

Edited by suddenly shaggy

Based Spartan called a 5-year old Palestinian girl a "fucking terrorist" and his shitbag adult daughter laughed and defended him. He's a felon covered with prison tats, including at least one that says "White Pride". They are both racist pieces of shit and minor celebrities among the alt-right.

Andy Ngo is a lying piece of shit. He knows exactly who they are, that they travel around instigating fights and that Bianca is an adult and an active participant. 

Smart too.

Police initially became aware of Reardon on July 11 when he posted a video on Instagram of a man shooting a semi-automatic rifle with sirens and screams in the background. He tagged the Jewish Community Center of Youngstown in the post.

"That kicked off an intense investigation, a very rapidly evolving investigation, because of the way the world is," New Middletown Police Chief Vince D’Egidio told Youngstown ABC affiliate WYTV.

Around a week ago, I made a post in this or another thread, asking Republicans to call out their fellow travelers. Do y'all want to know how many have responded?

Zero. Not a single Republican poster on this board (so far as I know) has uttered anything negative towards these fuckers. Not a single one.

The only reactions I've seen are deflections and distractions. None of them have been willing to admit there's a problem in their midst. Not one.

This is your final shot. Go on record and denounce this shit. Help us believe you're not pieces of human garbage.

24 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Around a week ago, I made a post in this or another thread, asking Republicans to call out their fellow travelers. Do y'all want to know how many have responded?

Zero. Not a single Republican poster on this board (so far as I know) has uttered anything negative towards these fuckers. Not a single one.

The only reactions I've seen are deflections and distractions. None of them have been willing to admit there's a problem in their midst. Not one.

This is your final shot. Go on record and denounce this shit. Help us believe you're not pieces of human garbage.

19 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

But Antifa!

has anyone on the left denounced antifa?  I’m just drive-by posting, I don’t follow this thread.  but I’m curious if the hypocrisy is limited to one side of this argument. 

Edited by futureman
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, futureman said:

has anyone on the left denounced antifa?  I’m just drive-by posting, I don’t follow this thread.  but I’m curious if the hypocrisy is limited to one side of this argument. 

Antifa members aren’t killing people 

• Like 1

One side occasionally goes a little over the line as they counter demonstrate against white supremacists. The other side is ALWAYS, LITERALLY, NAZIS.

So, no, I’ve not condemned anti fascists. But your concern is noted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

So the fact that (a) nobody likes you and (b) nobody is willing to have a conversation with you is proof that people who disagree with you support violence?

The schadenfreude is simply tremendous.

• Fuck You 5

So the fact that (a) nobody likes you and (b) nobody is willing to have a conversation with you is proof that people who disagree with you support violence?

And yet nothing in your post suggests otherwise. Schaudenfreude indeed.

1 hour ago, Thetexashammer said:

Good job proving my point.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Good job proving my point.

Please allow me to restate your point. You have no evidence, therefore you draw a firm conclusion. A conclusion for which you are entirely lacking in evidence. 

Good job hoss. Tell us more about how Trump is a Russian agent.

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Fuck You 3