2018 midterm gameday thread

Zonahorn

Alabama let me down tonight.

MeeMaw won and all three shitty amendments passed.

The Ten Comandments will now be allowed on state property and abortion will be illegal if Roe is overturned and we will no longer have special elections for vacant senate or house seats after the midway point of a given term .

7 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

You've already admitted your bigotry.  It's only logically reasoned that you're anti-gay as well as being racist. 

I'm not sure why you're trying to deny it.  It's funny really.  Still not sure how you root for any sports team, especially UT.

He's racist and he's brown. 

He's gay and he's not.

He's a UT fan who also pulls for LSU and UH. 

1 hour ago, Pancho Negro said:

- He spoke at a Muslim bashing event

- He was moderator of a facebook group that supported Nazis

- "monkey this up"

- supported someone who said "bring back the hanging tree"

what else do you need.

That's nice but you saying it doesn't make it so.  No offense but I don't know you and you could say anything without proof.  The "monkey this up " comment was NOT a dog whistle as some have stated.  He misspoke.  Opinion is NOT proof.

• Fuck You 2

The writing was on the wall, but it still stings.

And also fuck that Canadian carpetbagger until his GD eyeballs fall out.  He's a nasty son of a bitch.  But this is still a state of poors and fools who vote against their own best interests.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NameWithHeld said:

That's nice but you saying it doesn't make it so.  No offense but I don't know you and you could say anything without proof.  The "monkey this up " comment was NOT a dog whistle as some have stated.  He misspoke.  Opinion is NOT proof.

WTF is "me saying it?"  Those are proven, and DeSantis even admitted to those.  You're wanting proof when the candidate himself admitted it it. 

So using your words, "without proof" how do you know monkey this up wasn't a dog whistle and instead him misspeaking?  What PROOF do you have?

Exactly. 

Fuck outta here man.  Just stop. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

nbc projecting Beto loses

dammit

According to most of you, winning tonight would only make him a 2-year Senator since he will run for President in 2020 with the $70 million he probably still has from California etc.  Since he won't have a job he can focus 100% on his game plan.  Not trolling you either but this outcome (closeness of the vote etc) gives him exposure without having a job to commit too.

• Fuck You 2