These West Virginia Fans Know How to Have a Good Time

Vic Mackey

Yea, his name is Charles.  He sits a couple of sections over from me.  This all started with one of the time out dance cam things and he was moving it.  Now, it's a big deal and he's at every game and the camera finds him.   Real nice guy.  Not from WV but lives here now.  Hopefully he doesn't quit until he teaches each one of us how to dance just a little.  I love the guy in the hoodie on the right just watching and drinking his Coors.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Whitman said:

Yea, his name is Charles.  He sits a couple of sections over from me.  This all started with one of the time out dance cam things and he was moving it.  Now, it's a big deal and he's at every game and the camera finds him.   Real nice guy.  Not from WV but lives here now.  Hopefully he doesn't quit until he teaches each one of us how to dance just a little.  I love the guy in the hoodie on the right just watching and drinking his Coors.

Went to the WVU game last year and saw him dancing.  Awesome to see him again.

Already making plans to go to the game again next year.  Had a great time but the weather sucked last year.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

I feel like Tom Hanks in Castaway.  Just me and Wilson at this point.

I hate to break it to you but Wilson checked out after the first CK season. 

I'm dumb. Thought this was his 2nd year. Wilson checked out after 0-4. 

Edited by ztejas

9 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

That's UCLA fans in a nutshell.  With the commensurate "down in front" comment for standing on 3rd down.

That wasn't my experience with them 3 years ago.  They may be super casual for CFB fandom but they didn't seem like a bunch of unenthusiastic blue hairs to me.  

8 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

giphy.gif

(to be fair, Chip Kelly's first season isn't quite over yet).

I think y'all beat USC today.  

• Like 1