11/18 AP Top 25 Poll... Texas is #11

The Tower

Week 13

Rank Trend Team Conference Record Points Game scores Share
1 - Alabama Alabama SEC 11-0 1,525(61) vs Citadel W 50-17 Share
2 - Clemson Clemson ACC 11-0 1,455 vs Duke W 35-6 Share
3 - Notre Dame Notre Dame Division I FBS Ind 11-0 1,412 vs Syracuse W 36-3 Share
4 - Michigan Michigan Big Ten 10-1 1,327 vs Indiana W 31-20 Share
5 - Georgia Georgia SEC 10-1 1,288 vs Massachusetts W 66-27 Share
6 -  Oklahoma Big 12 10-1 1,182 vs Kansas W 55-40 Share
7 1 Washington State Washington State Pac-12 10-1 1,149 vs Arizona W 69-28 Share
8 3 UCF UCF The American 10-0 1,064 vs Cincinnati W 38-13 Share
8 2 LSU LSU SEC 9-2 1,064 vs Rice W 42-10 Share
10 1 Ohio State Ohio State Big Ten 10-1 1,019 @ Maryland W 52-51 Share
11 2 Texas Texas Big 12 8-3 856 vs Iowa State W 24-10 Share
12 5 West Virginia West Virginia Big 12 8-2 822 @ Oklahoma State L 45-41 Share
13 2 Florida Florida SEC 8-3 707 vs Idaho W 63-10 Share
14 - Utah State Utah State Mountain West 10-1 667 @ Colorado State W 29-24 Share
15 1 Penn State Penn State Big Ten 8-3 659 @ Rutgers W 20-7 Share
16 1 Washington Washington Pac-12 8-3 631 vs Oregon State W 42-23 Share
17 3 Kentucky Kentucky SEC 8-3 508 vs Middle Tennessee W 34-23 Share
18 3 Utah Utah Pac-12 8-3 491 @ Colorado W 30-7 Share
19 7 Syracuse Syracuse ACC 8-3 427 @ Notre Dame L 36-3 Share
20 4 Northwestern Northwestern Big Ten 7-4 307 @ Minnesota W 24-14 Share
21 2 Boise State Boise State Mountain West 9-2 287 @ New Mexico W 45-14 Share
22 3  Mississippi State SEC 7-4 260 vs Arkansas W 52-6 Share
23 -  Army Division I FBS Ind 9-2 176 vs Colgate W 28-14 Share
24 -  Pittsburgh ACC 7-4 129 @ Wake Forest W 34-13 Share
25 7 Iowa State Iowa State Big 12 6-4 123 @ Texas L 24-10 Share

Others Receiving Votes:
Others receiving votes:Fresno St. 100, NC State 45, Cincinnati 43, Missouri 34, Texas A&M 29, Auburn 11, Stanford 8, Iowa 8, UAB 5, Houston 3, Wisconsin 2, Buffalo 1, Troy 1.

I’ll take it!  We should hopefully be too 10 before he big 12 championship game.  Honestly, WV should be ahead of us until they lose one more.  Seems like the polls have completely forgotten about our Maryland loss.  Everyone is right when they say, if you’re going to lose a bad one, it’s better for it to be early in the year. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TexasGolf said:

Kentucky lolololo

yea... They are getting way too much credit for that Florida win.  If anyone has watched them, they are fucking horrible.  They are lucky to play in a shit SEC conference with shit offenses in a year where they avoid Bama and LSU.  They would be right above Kansas and K-state in the big 12.  Most fucking good high school teams have a better offense than them.

Ohio State should be below both Texas and WVU. I agree that WVU should probably still be above us - we lost to OK State too, after all - but being ranked right with each other is accurate. I know it seems weird to see a four-loss ISU team ranked but looking above them, it isn't until about Utah that I'd start picking them to lose. Army and Pitt being ranked is fucking laughable.

3 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Maryland playing suckeyes so close, plus Okie Lite Win over West Virginia probably makes the 3 Longhorn losses more respectable.....

Maybe. The beauty contest doesn't matter to us much now anyway. Personally, what I take away from those losses is the total lack of preparation/ getting caught flat footed out of the gate. Looks like those were the two "Herman lays an egg against shitty team" games this year.

Just now, Zavala said:

That was a piss poor pass by the QB more than it was a drop I think.

Yeah, dude just missed the throw. WR had established himself in a hole in the coverage, ball was just off. 

7 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Just noticed LSU and UCF are tied for #8.....

Still wondering how good LSU really is..... Sure hope that they Beat aggies

Actually if the sheepfuckers win, that drops lsu from above us. And there's one less secsecsec dick for the idiots at espn to suck...

51 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Ohio State should be below both Texas and WVU. I agree that WVU should probably still be above us - we lost to OK State too, after all - but being ranked right with each other is accurate. I know it seems weird to see a four-loss ISU team ranked but looking above them, it isn't until about Utah that I'd start picking them to lose. Army and Pitt being ranked is fucking laughable.

Ehhhh. Ohio St has 1 loss. We have 3. They deserve to be ahead of us. Although it really means little in the end.

How does the SEC get credit for the week off in November with the parade of cupcakes in place of a conference game everyone else is playing?

It's basically another bye week.

Complete horseshit.  What a bunch of fucking pussies.

Edited by slorch

20 minutes ago, HeyMcFly said:

fuck that i hope LSU no vaselines them

Ok, I'm with you.

10 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

If anyone is still against the 8 team playoff, I don't get it. We would still have much more to play for right now. Pac 12 could say the same. 

Yup.

7 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

Not worth it. The worse aggy is, the better for Texas. Always. Forever. 

Point taken.

• Like 1

Let me revise. If Agee beating LSU would put us into the CFP, that’d be worth it. But otherwise, yeah
Who the fuck is Agee? Agee the novelist?

62875483f7b1ed0d2f1af05dcb484d7a.jpg

He ain't even gonna play LSU cause he dead you stupid fucking aggy moron.

He been dead since 1955.

You seem stupid. Go back to texags aggy.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, NowThis said:

if Texas wins out, they are on a collision course with Josh Huepel, the 2000 MNC QB vs. the 2000 UT Grad Assistant. 

If Texas wins out we play in the Sugar Bowl the #2 SEC team (likely UGA).  If we lose in the CCG there is a chance we play UCF but I doubt it most likely The loser of OU/WVU would and we’d be Alamo bowl bound.