Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

So not only do we get to exhaust Russia’s stock of missiles, but we get to exhaust Iran’s and north Korea’s as well?

probably be tough or impossible to keep China from resupplying NK with arms or at least components to manufacture their own, but we should damn well try to sanction them and make it as difficult as possible. 

• Hook 'Em 2

One of @MillerEPs tweets mentioned Svetlana Babayeva being killed in Crimea..helluva accident

https://www.jpost.com/international/article-720909

Russian state journalist killed by stray bullet at Crimea base.  Svetlana Babayeva was head of the Rossiya Segodnya media group's bureau in Simferopol.

A Russian journalist working for a major Kremlin-backed media group died on Friday in a shooting accident at a military training ground in Crimea, Russian-installed officials and state media outlets said.

Svetlana Babayeva was head of the Rossiya Segodnya media group's bureau in Simferopol, the second-largest city on the Crimean peninsula, which Russia annexed from Ukraine in 2014.

The RIA Novosti news agency, a subsidiary of Rossiya Segodnya, reported Babayeva was killed by a stray bullet during shooting practice. It provided no further details.

—-

"Svetlana did a great deal to convey to the public the truth about what is going on in Kherson region," said Vladimir Saldo, the Russian-backed head of Ukraine's southern Kherson region.

——-

She liked to take photos in portrait mode instead of landscape mode, so I’m not going to judge whoever shot her

ebd00493b30e391bccc33592ddbb6e3b.jpg

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

One of @MillerEPs tweets mentioned Svetlana Babayeva being killed in Crimea..helluva accident

Russian state journalist killed by stray bullet at Crimea base.  Svetlana Babayeva was head of the Rossiya Segodnya media group's bureau in Simferopol.

A Russian journalist working for a major Kremlin-backed media group died on Friday in a shooting accident at a military training ground in Crimea, Russian-installed officials and state media outlets said.

Svetlana Babayeva was head of the Rossiya Segodnya media group's bureau in Simferopol, the second-largest city on the Crimean peninsula, which Russia annexed from Ukraine in 2014.

The RIA Novosti news agency, a subsidiary of Rossiya Segodnya, reported Babayeva was killed by a stray bullet during shooting practice. It provided no further details.

—-

"Svetlana did a great deal to convey to the public the truth about what is going on in Kherson region," said Vladimir Saldo, the Russian-backed head of Ukraine's southern Kherson region.

——-

She liked to take photos in portrait mode instead of landscape mode, so I’m not going to judge whoever shot her

Is this a before or after picture? 

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

—-

She died the way she lived.  Immersed in lies.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

—-

——-

What was Alec Baldwin doing there?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

42 minutes ago, Sleep off ugly said:

Gosh, that’s awful. Bless her heart.

Reddit comments are…..Reddit comments

• She would have survived if only she had some tampons with her 
  • I’m conflicted. On one hand, it’s the Russian MO to kill people and call it an accident. On the other hand, the Russian army truly is that fucking terrible that bystanders at the training could get killed on accident.
  • Was a special military accident
  • When is the last time in history that an army has had so many of these “training accidents” Has it ever!? Imagine leading your country into the mess that Russia is in.
  • It'll be interesting to see how she spins this.

Not to be a conspiracy theorist, but I don’t see how accidents like this happen to somebody of her stature.

• Hook 'Em 3

47 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Reddit comments are…..Reddit comments

• She would have survived if only she had some tampons with her 
  • I’m conflicted. On one hand, it’s the Russian MO to kill people and call it an accident. On the other hand, the Russian army truly is that fucking terrible that bystanders at the training could get killed on accident.
  • Was a special military accident
  • When is the last time in history that an army has had so many of these “training accidents” Has it ever!? Imagine leading your country into the mess that Russia is in.
  • It'll be interesting to see how she spins this.

Not to be a conspiracy theorist, but I don’t see how accidents like this happen to somebody of her stature.

Her name on my phone translates to Ashli Babbit.  Gee what a shame.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

yes-no.gif

Funny - not funny. I was about to type that no one is crazy enough to shoot off nukes due to losing money. Then, I was like hitting the backspace and thinking maybe there is someone that fucking dumb.

I was thinking the opposite. Russia drops nukes then its the rest of the world taking apart Russia. No allies, not even China or Iran. They’d have to whack Putin like Tommy in GoodFellas. You cant use nukes, even tactical nukes. And be like “Im part on UN” “I use banks” “Business agreements”. The nuclear response.