Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

I was thinking the opposite. Russia drops nukes then its the rest of the world taking apart Russia. No allies, not even China or Iran. They’d have to whack Putin like Tommy in GoodFellas. You cant use nukes, even tactical nukes. And be like “Im part on UN” “I use banks” “Business agreements”. The nuclear response.

Diplomatic immunity!

Interesting (to me) perspective on Russia KIA-

Vietnam war- US 57k KIA out of 200M population, over 10ish years (peaking 1969 or so)

Ukraine Invasion- Russia 70kKIA (and counting) out of 145M population, over 8 months

Covid - (back of envelope calls, using assumptions) probably about 32K Covid deaths in Russian men and women, aged 20-40.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Assumed it would have already been posted.

What am I looking at here? Are these the maritime drones we saw a few pages back? Are they suicide drones, blowing up ships in the harbor/near the harbor? Are they just reconnaissance drones? Looked like they ran the first one right into the side of the ship.  

What am I looking at here? Are these the maritime drones we saw a few pages back? Are they suicide drones, blowing up ships in the harbor/near the harbor? Are they just reconnaissance drones? Looked like they ran the first one right into the side of the ship.  

Reading all the chaotic early reports, I’m wondering if it was multifaceted; missiles, air drones, and water drones.

8 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Fuck yeah.  Watching Russian warships go fuck themselves warms my heart.

More maintenance problems for the Black Sea Fleet.    They need to have a safety stand down day to do some best maintenance practices refreshers.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Lol, those last sentences. “I believe that you will withstand, and that you will be victorious. Because it can’t be any other way.”

I really don’t hate to tell you, Sasha— it absolutely can be a different fucking way for them. 

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

The Kremlin claims the Brits did Sevastopol, and they did Nord Stream as well for good measure. It warms  the cockles of my heart that whenever Russia gets big mad they lash out at perfidious Albion. They hate them more than us, I think they can accept a fellow continent spanning empire getting one over on them but they’re furious that this little sodden island can out-fight and out-sail and out-empire them and have been for centuries. 

Russians acting weird about what was hit….

• Hook 'Em 3

The Ukrainians give commands to the tank crew from the drone in order to run over the kacap hiding in the trench 🧐👏👏

^Squish

^These are RuZZia's claims, but it does seem to show that UIkraine attacked in both the air and on sea, which is remarkable and really does make 21st war history.

• Hook 'Em 2