Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Hopefully Ukraine can milk this for all it's worth

The Rubicon has been crossed.  

According Russian regime media “RIA” the FSB has opened a “criminal case against Prigozhin for calling an armed rebellion”. 

Peskov also announces that Putin “has been informed”.

There is no coming back from this. Somebody is going to lose his head.

Ukrainian "Bakhmut Demon" 😳

"The leftovers of Wagners on the outskirts of Bakhmut opened fire on the regular roads of the Russian Federation.

Our assault brigades see everything, systematic strikes are now being carried out on the positions of the Russians.

You would hear the radio broadcast of these *** now.

The impression is that part of the Russian regular troops are killing their own, and it seems that part of the military is supporting Prigozhin. While it is not clear what is finally happening, it is a bloodbath"

• Drool 2

Just now, KYHorn said:

Hopefully Ukraine can milk this for all it's worth

The Rubicon has been crossed.  

According Russian regime media “RIA” the FSB has opened a “criminal case against Prigozhin for calling an armed rebellion”. 

Peskov also announces that Putin “has been informed”.

There is no coming back from this. Somebody is going to lose his head.

Meh.  I'll believe it when I actually see the head of somebody meaningful rolling down the street.  Until then...there is so much goddamned noise and bluster coming out of Russia that nothing should be believed until the results are actually seen.

• Hook 'Em 5

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Meh.  I'll believe it when I actually see the head of somebody meaningful rolling down the street.  Until then...there is so much goddamned noise and bluster coming out of Russia that nothing should be believed until the results are actually seen.

same here in spite of what I'm posting but it appears there is real panic in the russian telegram channels.

and there's this:

GLORIOUS SOVIET STOCK MARKET IS STABLE (vertically)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 2

38 minutes ago, The Dog said:

same here in spite of what I'm posting but it appears there is real panic in the russian telegram channels.

and there's this:

GLORIOUS SOVIET STOCK MARKET IS STABLE (vertically)

Wally Fairway invested in the Russian stock market last night?

• Haha 6

40 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So, first things first... I can't pronounce either dude's name, so I've decided to call them Pierogi and Shogun.  And as I understand it, supposedly Pierogi has declared war on Shogun and the MOD?  I mean...I'd watch that.

And, I really like pierogis.

I love that pierogi is the word you've chosen to simplify prigohzin. Cause that's so much easier.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Drool 1

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, we know how well Russian columns fare in modern warfare.  Except in this case, the forces opposing the Russian column are....Russian forces.

An interesting philosophical conundrum: what happens when unlimited idiocy collides with immovable moronity?  I mean, I presume it's a lot like the aggy spring game....

So you're saying Wagner is about to go 12-37 for 127 yards with a TD and 3 picks?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, we know how well Russian columns fare in modern warfare.  Except in this case, the forces opposing the Russian column are....Russian forces.

An interesting philosophical conundrum: what happens when unlimited idiocy collides with immovable moronity?  I mean, I presume it's a lot like the aggy spring game....

Well all I fucking know is that if they get within a touchdown it's like they won the fucking super bowl.  

2 hours ago, The Dog said:

Holy shit if true:

"The leftovers of Wagners on the outskirts of Bakhmut opened fire on the regular roads of the Russian Federation. Our assault brigades see everything, systematic strikes are now being carried out on the positions of the Russians. You would hear the radio broadcast of these *** now. The impression is that part of the Russian regular troops are killing their own, and it seems that part of the military is supporting Prigozhin. While it is not clear what is finally happening, it is a bloodbath"

Walder-Frey-Red-Wedding.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3