Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Am I the only one who finds it suspicious that there's a guy there with a phone filming the moment of the bridge strike? What, is that AFU special forces behind enemy lines that got word to go video the explosion?

They are filming a video monitor showing footage of it being hit, and the footage on the monitor looks steady - the shake/movement seems to be from whoever is filming the video monitor.

I'm guessing it's a webcam/security camera/whatever that are all over the place.

You can also see a shimmering effect or whatever in the middle of the screen, where the cell phone is having issues with reflection/lighting.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 5

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

They are filming a video monitor showing footage of it being hit, and the footage on the monitor looks steady - the shake/movement seems to be from whoever is filming the video monitor.

You're missing my point. I don't give a fuck if it's someone filming a video monitor. SOMEONE had to be there to film the actual fucking video. Which means someone knew it was coming, and rolled over there to take a perfect video. Or it's not real. Or I'm an idiot and missing something obvious. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

Just now, Kwix said:

That doesn't look like a place someone would point a webcam. Security camera positioned there also seems odd. And UKR just hacking randomly located security cams from deep inside occupied territory and grabbing footage? Ok, I guess...still seems like a stretch to me, but maybe. 

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

You're missing my point. I don't give a fuck if it's someone filming a video monitor. SOMEONE had to be there to film the actual fucking video. Which means someone knew it was coming, and rolled over there to take a perfect video. Or it's not real. Or I'm an idiot and missing something obvious. 

dude its a strategic fucking bridge. having a camera watching it is pretty normal. even if if wasnt a military thing, you would want to know if there are any backups on the bridge for TRAFFIC UPDATES

stop being yourself and going conspiracy theory right of the bat and go with what makes the most reasonable sense, which is the damn bridge is under 24 hour recorded video monitoring.

• Hook 'Em 5

4 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

dude its a strategic fucking bridge. having a camera watching it is pretty normal. even if if wasnt a military thing, you would want to know if there are any backups on the bridge for TRAFFIC UPDATES

stop being yourself and going conspiracy theory right of the bat and go with what makes the most reasonable sense, which is the damn bridge is under 24 hour recorded video monitoring.

I'm a lot of things, but going straight conspiracy theory is hardly one. Feel free to go to my post history and find receipts. 

4 minutes ago, Viper said:

Safely in Dubai. But I think I'm sitting next to a bunch of Russian 20 year olds. Guess they got out of the mobilization. Pray my mouth down get me in trouble. 

^^Heads to Dubai in June to escape the heat.

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

I'm a lot of things, but going straight conspiracy theory is hardly one. Feel free to go to my post history and find receipts. 

The chinaman is not the issue here, dude.

4 minutes ago, Viper said:

Safely in Dubai. But I think I'm sitting next to a bunch of Russian 20 year olds. Guess they got out of the mobilization. Pray my mouth down get me in trouble. 

Well, it's Dubai, I think that kind of thing is particularly frowned upon among men, sir, so I don't think getting in trouble will be all that hard for you. 

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Well, it's Dubai, I think that kind of thing is particularly frowned upon among men, sir, so I don't think getting in trouble will be all that hard for you. 

You blew 37 Russian soldiers?  

Oh, blew away 37 Russian troops.  Cool, cool.  

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Viper said:

Any Natashas in that group?  Because I'm not seeing any pics, dammit.

8ce81049c6b25e71da2d951fde6f3887f11b54e7

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 4

4 hours ago, bolverk said:

My thinking too if it requires security council approval. 

Peacekeeping missions require unanimous UNSC resolution. 

I have posted it a few times here but it bears repeating— none of the big international orgs you’ve heard of have any self-policing teeth, they virtually all operate on consensus or semi-consensus and that’s by design because otherwise no one would join. 

• Hook 'Em 2

We didn’t immediately out-produce the Axis in WWII, either. U.S. defense capacity remains formidable. We (and especially Europe) need to learn some tough lessons about industrial bases and contingencies.  BUT a lot of the moaning is misplaced. Keeping your base on permanent footing to fight a massive conventional war in Eurasia is NOT how you build the 21st century force to deter and defeat potential potential rivals. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Viper said:

Had a guy with a Slavic accent across the poker table from me Monday. I managed to not say anything. 

I did hear a guy on Sunday say something to the affect of “bunch of Russians were laughing it up last night at x, acting like their country isn’t at war”. He wanted to kill them. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Dunked on by Sydney for a typo. Truly this is our darkest hour. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

Break off a chair leg and commence to whalin on em.

Nah, then you end up in Emirati jail. Instead get them drunk, tell them you know where the hookers are, drop them off in the desert and call the police on their drunk asses. They will do 30 days and be deported. Just make sure you leave them with a bottle of vodka. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Drool 1

The rest of Prigozhin's monologue on which I commented before is in fact far more destructive for the Russian regime.

Prigozhin basically confirms what has been suspected all along. The Russian advance on Kyiv which spectacularly failed in March 2022 aimed for a regime change. The Russian invasion of the north was an epic disaster which according Prigozhin cost Russian soldiers lives' ten times more than necessary.

Additionally, he also confirms another suspicion. He says that Medvechuk was the intended puppet. Just to emphasize how important Medvechuk is to Putin: Putin is the godfather of Medvechuk's daughter. Prigozhin calls Medvedchuk in the same rant a scumbag, whose purpose was the plunder all Ukraine. Instead, Medvedchuk got caught and was exchanged for Azovstahl soldiers. Predictably, Prigozhin decries that an oligarch was exchanged for Ukrainian POW while Russian POW had to be abandoned. 

I have seen a lot of rants by Prigozhin, lately, but this one has another special quality. Clearly, he is testing the waters, pushing the boundaries more and more. He is striking closer to Putin's home than ever before, but again without naming him directly. In the Russian regime's orbit he is by far the cleverly most opportunistic element. As a standard Russian oligarch I would be extremely concerned. 

In any case, I gonna need more popcorn.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, KYHorn said:

The rest of Prigozhin's monologue on which I commented before is in fact far more destructive for the Russian regime.

Prigozhin basically confirms what has been suspected all along. The Russian advance on Kyiv which spectacularly failed in March 2022 aimed for a regime change. The Russian invasion of the north was an epic disaster which according Prigozhin cost Russian soldiers lives' ten times more than necessary.

Additionally, he also confirms another suspicion. He says that Medvechuk was the intended puppet. Just to emphasize how important Medvechuk is to Putin: Putin is the godfather of Medvechuk's daughter. Prigozhin calls Medvedchuk in the same rant a scumbag, whose purpose was the plunder all Ukraine. Instead, Medvedchuk got caught and was exchanged for Azovstahl soldiers. Predictably, Prigozhin decries that an oligarch was exchanged for Ukrainian POW while Russian POW had to be abandoned. 

I have seen a lot of rants by Prigozhin, lately, but this one has another special quality. Clearly, he is testing the waters, pushing the boundaries more and more. He is striking closer to Putin's home than ever before, but again without naming him directly. In the Russian regime's orbit he is by far the cleverly most opportunistic element. As a standard Russian oligarch I would be extremely concerned. 

In any case, I gonna need more popcorn.

He's a bigger psychopath than Putin. If he's trying to be the next Russian leader and succeeds, that's bad news

• Hook 'Em 8

Pro-Russian telegram channels noticed #Putin appeared at different events at the same, suggesting there are several Putins. Moreover, this was shown by official Kremlin media. 

Text is taken from the telegram channel of Victor Alknis. Translation:

I have always been skeptical of talk about Putin's doubles. But today I found OFFICIAL INFORMATION confirming that it is quite possible.
According to Russian media, today Putin held a meeting of the Russian Security Council with the participation of the permanent members of the Security Council. The meeting was held via videoconference. Since one of the main questions at the Security Council meeting was the situation at the front, I decided to read its transcript and went to the official site of the President of Russia

And I was amazed to find out that the meeting of the Council of the Security Council, including the one devoted to the situation on the front, according to the section "Events" of the official site of the President, began on June 22 at 11.55 Moscow time,
And by 12.15 pm, i.e. 20 minutes later, the president took part in a wreath-laying ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Alexander Garden in honor of Day of Remembrance and Mourning. These 20 minutes would only be enough time to travel from the residence in the Kremlin to the Alexander Garden.

One might have assumed that the Council meeting would have continued after the laying down of flowers. But already at 1:05 pm Putin visited the Victory Museum, and at 2:50 pm he had a meeting with the prime minister and foreign minister of Qatar, Mohammed Al Thani.
The most interesting thing is that at 12:03 p.m. the RIA Novosti news agency began a live feed from the meeting of the Council of the Security Council.

TASS reported "Putin discusses the situation in the CFE zone with the Sovbet" at 12.00

In other words, Putin was in two places at once: at a meeting of the Security Council and laying flowers at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, and then visiting the Victory Museum. I wonder who Putin was at the Security Council - a real Putin or his double? And which Putin is acting as the Commander-in-Chief and in charge of Ukraine? Or maybe there are several doppelgangers? And each of them is designed for certain activities and actions?

I am well aware of all the complexities of trying to use look-alikes, and so I hope that there really are none after all? And the explanation is very simple: there was no Security Council meeting today. But then the question arises: "Why was it necessary to fool the population about its holding? For what purpose was it done?"

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4