Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Russia used to have a long history of mutiny and revolution. Seems they have lost it. Damn, would rather die in Ukraine than say Fuck Putin. They had generations that stood up, said nope, and sufffered. And a lot did so after seeing it from the inside.

GUEST_88bc67f6-a7a3-4ff9-85fc-0f247157a2aa.thumb.webp.87fd219b8aef41c06b60821386ef2272.webp

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

It's also worth mentioning that the soldier in that tweet appears to be in his 50s.
There should be no joy or humor in watching clips like that. Dude had no business being on a battlefield but, most likely, was a conscript with no choice or rank. He's as much a victim as the people of Ukraine.
I get that for Ukraine and peace to prevail, Russian deaths are necessary, but I don't understand how some can extract amusement or happiness from seeing their deaths knowing that many of those dying have no desire to be there.

Maybe when given a machine gun shoot the bastards that are trying to force this.
  • Hook 'Em 7

Another one who I hope sees the Hague. Or falls out of a window.  Basically makes Ukraine

Putin ally says Ukraine is 'definitely Russia', rules out talks with Zelenskiy

MOSCOW, March 4 (Reuters) - Dmitry Medvedev, deputy chairman of Russia's Security Council and an ally of President Vladimir Putin, said on Monday that Ukraine was part of Russia and ruled out peace talks with the current Ukrainian leadership.
In a bellicose speech in southern Russia, Medvedev said Russia would prosecute what it calls its "special military operation" until the other side capitulated. He said that what he called historical parts of Russia should "return home."

Basically makes Ukraine a tiny ass nation and gives land to other nations. Hard to tell if this is the right map, but saw it on a few sites.

8d3e9e1-------2-original.thumb.jpg.1af2a572f28ed5bc0f9da97768761a97.jpg
  • Rage+1 2

13 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Russia used to have a long history of mutiny and revolution. Seems they have lost it. Damn, would rather die in Ukraine than say Fuck Putin. They had generations that stood up, said nope, and sufffered. And a lot did so after seeing it from the inside.

GUEST_88bc67f6-a7a3-4ff9-85fc-0f247157a2aa.thumb.webp.87fd219b8aef41c06b60821386ef2272.webp

If the story from upthread about the Indian conscript is to be believed, he probably had no idea he was going to Ukraine.  They probably told him they'd pay him a shitload to haul rubber dog shit from the Nork border to wherever in Siberia.  Next thing he knows, he's bleeding out in Ukraine.  But as noted, that dude had no business being there and it could've been any one of us but for the fickle hand of fate deciding where we were born.  I took no joy in seeing that. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

If the story from upthread about the Indian conscript is to be believed, he probably had no idea he was going to Ukraine.  They probably told him they'd pay him a shitload to haul rubber dog shit from the Nork border to wherever in Siberia.  Next thing he knows, he's bleeding out in Ukraine.  But as noted, that dude had no business being there and it could've been any one of us but for the fickle hand of fate deciding where we were born.  I took no joy in seeing that. 

On one hand I felt bad for the guy. On the other, fuck Russia.

Edited by Schulz2.0
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

Another one who I hope sees the Hague. Or falls out of a window.  Basically makes Ukraine

Putin ally says Ukraine is 'definitely Russia', rules out talks with Zelenskiy

MOSCOW, March 4 (Reuters) - Dmitry Medvedev, deputy chairman of Russia's Security Council and an ally of President Vladimir Putin, said on Monday that Ukraine was part of Russia and ruled out peace talks with the current Ukrainian leadership.
In a bellicose speech in southern Russia, Medvedev said Russia would prosecute what it calls its "special military operation" until the other side capitulated. He said that what he called historical parts of Russia should "return home."

Basically makes Ukraine a tiny ass nation and gives land to other nations. Hard to tell if this is the right map, but saw it on a few sites.

8d3e9e1-------2-original.thumb.jpg.1af2a572f28ed5bc0f9da97768761a97.jpg

Labeling Poland blue and the Black Sea almost white really threw my perspective off for a few seconds. 

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Labeling Poland blue and the Black Sea almost white really threw my perspective off for a few seconds. 

Maybe still off - because the Black Sea is light blue.

Why should the U.S. support Ukraine? Because, this war is determining where the western border of a hostile Russia lies. If Ukraine loses, Poland borders a hostile Russia. If Ukraine prevails (or we end up in a DMZ situation), Ukraine borders a hostile Russia.

https://www.wsj.com/world/russia-ukraine-peace-deal-2022-document-6e12e093?st=rosq0d8p3oh2ubn&reflink=mobilewebshare_permalink

• Hook 'Em 5

I cannot emphasize this enough— if you work in a special room and have access to top secret information, do NOT, under any circumstances, tell women you meet on a foreign dating site what you see on the screens in the special room. Even better, don’t tell them there is a special room. 

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/air-force-employee-indicted-unlawful-disclosure-classified-national-defense-information 

image.thumb.jpeg.68e10e2d40e40a2fc99f25a93593885d.jpeg

dl?inline 

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Haha 5
  • Rage+1 1
  • Prepare your anus 2

1 minute ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I cannot emphasize this enough— if you work in a special room and have access to top secret information, do NOT, under any circumstances, tell women you meet on a foreign dating site what you see on the screens in the special room. Even better, don’t tell them there is a special room. 

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/air-force-employee-indicted-unlawful-disclosure-classified-national-defense-information 

image.thumb.jpeg.68e10e2d40e40a2fc99f25a93593885d.jpeg

dl?inline 

But wait, I'm not sure I understand you.  I mean, how ELSE am I gonna impress the hell out of such a gal, who is totally real, so she will show me a picture of boobs that are totally hers and then fly to where I live and have all the sex with me?  Huh?  Yeah, you didn't think of that, did you Mr. Smart Guy?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

But wait, I'm not sure I understand you.  I mean, how ELSE am I gonna impress the hell out of such a gal, who is totally real, so she will show me a picture of boobs that are totally hers and then fly to where I live and have all the sex with me?  Huh?  Yeah, you didn't think of that, did you Mr. Smart Guy?

This guy was 60 years old and worked at STRATCOM. The nuke command.

Undefeated, LOL. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

This guy was 60 years old and worked at STRATCOM. The nuke command.

Undefeated, LOL. 

The co-conspirator regularly asked Slater to provide her with sensitive, non-public, closely held and classified NDI and called Slater in their messages her “secret informant love” and her “secret agent.” 

I mean....how is ANY red-blooded male supposed to resist such sexy talk?  "Secret informant love?"  HAWT.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Same day that the Mass airman that leaked on discord plead guilty.  So you got a twenty-something kid sharing for online gaming clout and a sixty year old chasing foreign tail, for Ickes sake people please just try and keep it together. 

What did Harold Ickes have to do with this?

***Quick redirection***
I met a guy one time that was an enlisted man down in the silos. He was married to a friend’s sister. I knew they did personality screening for those jobs, but…OMG. 

This was the single most boring man I have ever met. Eating dinner at a table with him, at a busy restaurant, would sap all your energy and put you to sleep. 

I guess they’re looking for guys that will do what they’re told to do, when they’re told to do it, without any independent thinking about how they’re destroying the world and ending or ruining billions of lives. 

Well, they figured out how to do it. 

***End redirection***

Edited by statsman
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

And we're getting cross with Germany about their security leaks.

I mean, yes, we should be getting cross with Germany about their security leaks, but there is some splinter/log stuff going on here. 

Just so fucking amazing. In Hollywood honeypots are JLaw in Red Sparrow. Dangerous and beautiful vixens trained to use their bodies to extract secrets.

IRL it’s some “lady” on a “Hot Foreign Babes Looking for Kind Older Man” texting “Sweetie, you are literally doing spying for me right now. Just tell me what’s on the big screens that say ‘secret.’” 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, statsman said:

***Quick redirection***
I met a guy one time that was an enlisted man down in the silos. He was married to a friend’s sister. I knew they did personality screening for those jobs, but…OMG. 

This was the single most boring man I have ever met. Eating dinner at a table with him, at a busy restaurant, would sap all your energy and put you to sleep. 

I guess they’re looking for guys that will do what they’re told to do, when they’re told to do it, without any independent thinking about how they’re destroying the world and ending or ruining billions of lives. 

***End redirection***

“So Earl, would you say you’re “easily excitable”? Or more “technically alive.” 

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, statsman said:

***Quick redirection***

***End redirection***

Well, my Dad was in the silos as an Air Force officer back in the 60s in North Dakota, but that wouldn't describe him during a dinner conversation at all. He was one of the most interesting, charming, complicated people I ever met. While part of it could be because he was my Dad, it's the way a lot of people felt about him. 

He did tell me they ran a lot of drills that you didn't know whether they were drills or not, and if your fellow officer didn't put his key in you were ordered to shoot him. 

It's kind of part of the job description. The whole mutually assured destruction thing doesn't work if the people assigned to launch the missiles aren't willing to launch the missiles. It seems pretty natural to me you end up assigning people to the job who are willing to launch the missiles if ordered. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, statsman said:

***Quick redirection***

image.thumb.png.eaf6dbd74cb1aabd62bebb7779c9b837.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

Well, my Dad was in the silos as an Air Force officer back in the 60s in North Dakota, but that wouldn't describe him during a dinner conversation at all. He was one of the most interesting, charming, complicated people I ever met. While part of it could be because he was my Dad, it's the way a lot of people felt about him. 

He did tell me they ran a lot of drills that you didn't know whether they were drills or not, and if your fellow officer didn't put his key in you were ordered to shoot him. 

It's kind of part of the job description. The whole mutually assured destruction thing doesn't work if the people assigned to launch the missiles aren't willing to launch the missiles. It seems pretty natural to me you end up assigning people to the job who are willing to launch the missiles if ordered. 

If you want some really light bedtime reading it’s fun to dig into the ways countries with less robust nuclear deterrents seek to ensure they retain uncertainty and a reliable second strike capability. (Briefly: There’s a good argument to be less persnickety with launch authority). 

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

IRL it’s some “lady” on a “Hot Foreign Babes Looking for Kind Older Man” texting “Sweetie, you are literally doing spying for me right now. Just tell me what’s on the big screens that say ‘secret.’” 

To be fair, they don't really spend much time training people about catfishing. They do cover all kinds of scenarios about people you might encounter in real life but I don't think I've ever seen a catfish scenario. This is the dumbest shit I've heard of when it comes to classified leaks.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, F250 said:

To be fair, they don't really spend much time training people about catfishing. They do cover all kinds of scenarios about people you might encounter in real life but I don't think I've ever seen a catfish scenario. This is the dumbest shit I've heard of when it comes to classified leaks.

Usually the cat-fishing scenario and all others gets covered in “seriously, don’t tell people the secret stuff.” 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Usually the cat-fishing scenario and all others gets covered in “seriously, don’t tell people the secret stuff.” 

Yeah, that is a given. But they do spend a lot of time prepping you for different scenarios. Shit, they really cover all the bases when it comes to people getting a divorce or being approached by an attractive stranger at a bar.

They just don't prep you for the dude in Mumbai pretending to be a hot 21 year old instagram model from Ukraine.

I guess they figured nobody would actually commit treason without getting some real titty action.

• Hook 'Em 2