Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Russia loses another 600 soldiers and 8 tanks

Roman PetrenkoSaturday, 5 November 2022, 09:47
ico_eye.svg22743
ico_fb.svg ico_twitter.svg ico_telegram.svg 1ico_comments.svg
d3a0a77-560b0fb-ilyustratyvne-foto-large.jpg

The Armed Forces of Ukraine have killed another 600 Russian invaders in one day.

Source: General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, on Facebook

Details: Total combat losses of the Russian forces between 24 February and 5 November 2022 are estimated to be as follows [figures in parentheses represent the latest losses - ed.]:

• approximately 75,440 (+600) military personnel;
  • 2,758 (+8) tanks;
  • 5,601 (+21) armoured combat vehicles;
  • 1,776 (+4)  artillery systems;
  • 391 (+0) multiple-launch rocket systems;
  • 202 (+1) air defence systems;
  • 277 (+0) fixed-wing aircraft;
  • 260 (+2) helicopters;
  • 1,462 (+12) operational-tactical UAVs;
  • 399 (+2) cruise missiles;
  • 16 (+0) ships/boats;
  • 4,184 (+10) vehicles and tankers;
  • 155 (+0) special vehicles and other equipment.

Russian forces suffered their greatest losses on the Lyman and Avdiivka fronts.

• Hook 'Em 4

14 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I Guess If You Say So GIF

The self-awareness is stunning.  Admitting you can’t afford to pay widows or kids whose dads are killed, that Russian men over 40 are worthless alcoholics.

Isn’t this pretty much true for every military in the history of militaries? It’s the worst thing about wars

39 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Man it’d be a shame if the Ukes just came down from the NE and just went around this modern Maginot Line.

Yeah I'm trying to figure out what they're thinking.  "Funnel" the UKA to weaker areas so you can fight on your own terms?  Buncha guys just standing around so why not?

According to intelligence, these are mostly diseases of the respiratory tract (bronchitis, angina, pneumonia, exacerbation of asthma) and infections of the gastrointestinal tract. Currently, the scale of diseases is such that Belarusian doctors are unable to cope with them.

trying to replicate the Civil War combat death percentage of 2/3 dead by illness and 1/3 dead from combat. I wish them great success

• Hook 'Em 4

39 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

Some smart mid level person decided to put those graves there. "Hey, lets make this a patriotic war and show everyone we are in it." 

Good job Vlad or Martinka, here is a potato. 

Second Video. How soon do we start seeing commissars shooting these refuseniks to prove a point? 

On 11/4/2022 at 9:58 PM, tx 3 putt said:

red white and blue wow GIF by Bomb Pop

I was thinking about this and wondering why we would give them cruise missiles but not ATACMS, so I looked this thing up and it’s a British/French product. Good for you Britain/France, maybe this will loosen up the ATACMS leash if they show they are being responsible with longer range weapons. 

• Hook 'Em 6

2 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I was thinking about this and wondering why we would give them cruise missiles but not ATACMS, so I looked this thing up and it’s a British/French product. Good for you Britain/France, maybe this will loosen up the ATACMS leash if they show they are being responsible with longer range weapons. 

Le Boom !

On July 28, more than 100 volunteers were sent to the war in Yakutia, on November 2, some of them were met. This is all that's left.

The 108th separate mountain-assault battalion not only throws down on the heads of the occupiers of the VOG, but also helps other units to find and destroy them

• Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, Parliament said:

I agree with all of his points, and add a few more:

1) Despite our best efforts to fuck it up (Afganistan), Pax Americana reigns supreme.  When shit goes down, the Free World looks too us.  And (surprisingly) America stepped up.  Is it odd that this whole shitshow has made me prouder of our Nation?

2) The World is seeing how badass our guns and shit are.  Javelin's and HIMAR's especially. 

2a) And our shit's gonna be better when we use the lessons we've learned and upgrade.

3) China is withnessing the Allies' resolve and saying, "Fuck.  I don't want none of that."

Lets remember HIMARS and Javelins are not our newest gear either. I say fuck it, send over any working M-48's parked in front of National Guard Armories just to see how they work out. I kid, but empty out our surplus. What we are sending over is not the frontline equipment for our modern mission. We still have any M-60's sitting around? Ship em over.

China would be dealt with by the Navy and Air Force for the most part. SOCOM can handle any brushfire ops. What else is out there? 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

Lets remember HIMARS and Javelins are not our newest gear either. I say fuck it, send over any working M-48's parked in front of National Guard Armories just to see how they work out. I kid, but empty out our surplus. What we are sending over is not the frontline equipment for our modern mission. We still have any M-60's sitting around? Ship em over.

China would be dealt with by the Navy and Air Force for the most part. SOCOM can handle any brushfire ops. What else is out there? 

Sugarbabies.  It always comes down to sugarbabies.

• Haha 2