Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 minutes ago, tazhorn said:

The precedent all these investigations of Trump is setting is freaking crazy.  Especially considering they arent yielding much.  What's next?  Are we going to start investigations on every politician in the country?  Is the next DEM President going to take it lieing down when he is constantly under investigation?  Shit needs to end somewhere: unless, there is clear evidence a crime was committed what's the point of all of it?  And, yes I know the Republicans have investigated the DEM presidents.  Just saying the shit is getting out of hand...

if he didnt do anything wrong, there is nothing to worry about.

and yeah the repubs investigated the shit out of hillary, she took it like a man and showed she had nothing to hide. 0 indictments. 0 convictions. a bazillion investigations all created for no reason by the repubs. so yeah, if trump is like hillary and has not done anything wrong, then he should act like hillary and cooperate fully, answer their questions, and encourage a full and transparent investigation. and we will see where it goes... cause either way, its going to happen. so maybe trump should follow ol clayton williams advice and lay back and enjoy it!

7 minutes ago, tazhorn said:

The precedent all these investigations of Trump is setting is freaking crazy.  Especially considering they arent yielding much.  

hahahahahaha.... this is a joke right? how many charges are we up to now? 80 something?  pleas? convictions? prison sentences. gtfo with that buillshit.

Edited by Longhorn94

5 minutes ago, tazhorn said:

The precedent all these investigations of Trump is setting is freaking crazy.  Especially considering they arent yielding much.  What's next?  Are we going to start investigations on every politician in the country?  Is the next DEM President going to take it lieing down when he is constantly under investigation?  Shit needs to end somewhere: unless, there is clear evidence a crime was committed what's the point of all of it?  And, yes I know the Republicans have investigated the DEM presidents.  Just saying the shit is getting out of hand...

Probably not, but maybe we should. I would say the higher the office, the more they should be investigated. I would say every president gets investigated, as soon as they become the party nominee. Sort of a Devil's Advocate thing.

8 minutes ago, tazhorn said:

I'd like to direct you to post 7242, 1st sentence, 2nd paragraph.

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That stupidity....that gets you negged.

yep. except it isn't stupidity. it's intentional lying. when one spots a misspelling as egregious as "lieing" in a post, one should begin to wonder if this person's first language is russian rather than english.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Probably not, but maybe we should. I would say the higher the office, the more they should be investigated. I would say every president gets investigated, as soon as they become the party nominee. Sort of a Devil's Advocate thing.

Im sure they could find some shady shit in all of their pasts if they wanted too...All of them, the President, and probably the majority of Congress got skeletons in the closet,  or will have them before they leave D.C...How do you think they are getting so rich?

• Fuck You 12

6 minutes ago, tazhorn said:

Im sure they could find some shady shit in all of their pasts if they wanted too...All of them, the President, and probably the majority of Congress got skeletons in the closet,  or will have them before they leave D.C...How do you think they are getting so rich?

Right, I'm not naive. But it would be nice to be able to pick the crook of my choice from an informed perspective.

Former President's get rich by speaking and writing. Many in Congress are not rich and the ones that are were successful in the private sector. And some of them get rich in office by being shady (see: Chris Collins). For the latter group, they should be investigated and prosecuted and if they didn't break any laws while being shady, new laws should be written. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, tazhorn said:

fuck that both sides shit too. if someone in congress or the WH has a skeleton in their closet, expose that shit and lets get them out. wtf is wrong with you? the answer to corruption isnt everyone's doing it Dad so its ok! - its fuck that son, everyone that's doing it is going to jail so lets find ones that arent corrupt.

Edited by Longhorn94
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, Fozzz said:

Lmao.  These assholes aren't even trying anymore. 

3 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: There are Muslims in the caravans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Did they find prayer rugs or something?

I don't understand the ridicule here.  Hasn't it been pretty widely reported going back to GWB of connections between Hezbollah and Maduro (and Chavez before that), both financial and physical (i.e., bases in Venezuela)?

18 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

I don't understand the ridicule here.  Hasn't it been pretty widely reported going back to GWB of connections between Hezbollah and Maduro (and Chavez before that), both financial and physical (i.e., bases in Venezuela)?

What is he saying about Hezbollah's presence? He's saying it's a threat to our national security (like the Muslims in the caravan). Both of those are jokes.

Hezbollah activity in Venezuela is an irrelevance and it's a cynical exploitation of bigotry on the administration's part.

That's why you see the ridicule.

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

What is he saying about Hezbollah's presence? He's saying it's a threat to our national security (like the Muslims in the caravan). Both of those are jokes.

Hezbollah activity in Venezuela is an irrelevance and it's a cynical exploitation of bigotry on the administration's part.

That's why you see the ridicule.

Agree.  It's a non-factor in the hemisphere, the region, or even just Venezuela.  Any connection is simply a vestige of Chavez trying to be Mr. Cool Revolutionary guy, but it has as much practical relevance as the New Provo Front, Liberte de Quebec, and Asian Dawn.

B4XbmFTCEAADDVW.jpg

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Former President's get rich by speaking and writing. Many in Congress are not rich and the ones that are were successful in the private sector. And some of them get rich in office by being shady (see: Chris Collins). For the latter group, they should be investigated and prosecuted and if they didn't break any laws while being shady, new laws should be written. 

I know they get paid for speeches, books and crap like that.  Im talking about the one's where mysteriously their husbands or wife's real estate business or whatever business all of the sudden became highly successful overnight as soon as they got into office.  Or, I'm sure there is a lot of insider trading going on in the stock market with politicians...

44 minutes ago, Longhorn94 said:

fuck that both sides shit too. if someone in congress or the WH has a skeleton in their closet, expose that shit and lets get them out. wtf is wrong with you? the answer to corruption isnt everyone's doing it Dad so its ok! - its fuck that son, everyone that's doing it is going to jail so lets find ones that arent corrupt.

Hey, I could not agree more, as long as all these investigations aren"t  happening just because said politician is a Republican or Democrat and I hate his/ her ideals so im going to open all these investigations until I finally dig something in his/ her past up...That shit divides the country....if you are saying all of them be under the same scrutiny and there is no political agenda/ bias behind it then Im all for it...

• Fuck You 4

I know they get paid for speeches, books and crap like that.  Im talking about the one's where mysteriously their husbands or wife's real estate business or whatever business all of the sudden became highly successful overnight as soon as they got into office.  Or, I'm sure there is a lot of insider trading going on in the stock market with politicians...

Hey, I could not agree more, as long as all these investigations aren"t  happening just because said politician is a Republican or Democrat and I hate his/ her ideals so im going to open all these investigations until I finally dig something in his/ her past up...That shit divides the country....if you are saying all of them be under the same scrutiny and there is no political agenda/ bias behind it then Im all for it...

Your concern during the jillion days of fruitless Benghazi investigations is duly noted.

Troll.

thats exactly what im saying. so lets apply the same standard to Trump that the Repubs applied to Hillary and see how he comes out.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Longhorn94 said:

thats exactly what im saying. so lets apply the same standard to Trump that the Repubs applied to Hillary and see how he comes out.

The other part to that is get real results out of it when someone does break the law and not leniency because of who said Politician is....Hillary got away with stuff in regards to her email server and classified documents that lesser people in our military went to jail for...That's more shit that divides us....If they did find in some way Trump broke the law then he should pay the price too, im in agreement...What I can't agree with is just ongoing shit that just continues to divide the country....They did a huge disservice when they didn't properly punish her for her email server, just as if they ever found anything on Trump and did not punish him for it, I would expect all the DEMs to lose their mind and it would just increase the divide even further.

Edited by tazhorn
  • Fuck You 18

Just now, tazhorn said:

The other part to that is get real results out of it when someone does break the law and not leniency because of who said Politician is....Hillary got away with stuff in regards to her email server and classified documents that lesser people in our military went to jail for...That's more shit that divides us....If they did find in some way Trump broke the law then he should pay the price too, im in agreement...What I can't agree with is just ongoing shit that just continues to divide the country....They did a huge disservice when they didn't properly punish her for her email server, just as if they ever found anything on Trump and did not punish him for it, I would expect all the DEMs to lose their mind and it would just in increase the divide even further.

L-O-L

13 minutes ago, tazhorn said:

The other part to that is get real results out of it when someone does break the law and not leniency because of who said Politician is....Hillary got away with stuff in regards to her email server and classified documents that lesser people in our military went to jail for...That's more shit that divides us....If they did find in some way Trump broke the law then he should pay the price too, im in agreement...What I can't agree with is just ongoing shit that just continues to divide the country....They did a huge disservice when they didn't properly punish her for her email server, just as if they ever found anything on Trump and did not punish him for it, I would expect all the DEMs to lose their mind and it would just increase the divide even further.

anyone else read this in a russian accent?

14 minutes ago, tazhorn said:

Trump should have his Justice Department appoint a bad ass Harvard Lawyer to investigate the Hillary investigation. Like an Inspector General or somebody like that, I hear that Michael Horwowitz guy is pretty good. They should really have somebody look into everything to make sure the right conclusions were made after years of investigation. 

If something like that happened, would you accept the results? 

So the bots are simultaneously ridiculing AOC for apparently living off the government teet unable to hold a "real" job, and for not being independently wealthy, but also saying that all congresspeople are independently wealthy and thus investigations don't matter.

2 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

So the bots are simultaneously ridiculing AOC for apparently living off the government teet unable to hold a "real" job, and for not being independently wealthy, but also saying that all congresspeople are independently wealthy and thus investigations don't matter.

Speaking of, I'm shocked AOC hasn't written a book yet to give her some extra cash. Seems like she could just compile her tweets into a book and it would make her a couple million bucks. 

17 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Trump should have his Justice Department appoint a bad ass Harvard Lawyer to investigate the Hillary investigation. Like an Inspector General or somebody like that, I hear that Michael Horwowitz guy is pretty good. They should really have somebody look into everything to make sure the right conclusions were made after years of investigation. 

If something like that happened, would you accept the results? 

Inspector Generals have no authority to charge someone with a crime.  He can and has reviewed the case and could not conclude 100% there was not mistakes made...And he could not conclude the people involved in the FBI investiigating the Trump Russian allegations were not 100% unbiased.  

You don't  see it as strange or unfair that they put people in the military in jail for mishandling classified information no matter how minor the offense, but we won't put a politician in jail for it?

Edited by tazhorn
  • Fuck You 3

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say it's an irrelevance, but I agree that if this is an exploitation to justify their position on the Iran deal or meddling in Venezuela it is deserving of ridicule.

12 minutes ago, tazhorn said:

Inspector Generals have no authority to charge someone with a crime.  He can and has reviewed the case and could not conclude 100% there was not mistakes made...And he could not conclude the people involved in the FBI investiigating the Trump Russian allegations were not 100% unbiased.  

You don't  see it as strange or unfair that we put people in the military in jail for mishandling classified information, but we won't put a politician in jail for it?

Every case is different. Can you give me an example of a person we've thrown in jail for mishandling classified information? We can compare and contrast each case to the Hillary case, difficult to discuss in the abstract. 

I'm always of the opinion that nobody should be above the law, including Hillary. In her case, you have to establish intent, which is difficult, unlike other cases like General Petraus, where the intent was evident. 

1 minute ago, Lagunamadre said:

Every case is different. Can you give me an example of a person we've thrown in jail for mishandling classified information? We can compare and contrast each case to the Hillary case, difficult to discuss in the abstract. 

I'm always of the opinion that nobody should be above the law, including Hillary. In her case, you have to establish intent, which is difficult, unlike other cases like General Petraus, where the intent was evident. 

They put a soldier in jail in the middle of all that Hillary shit that took pictures of the submarine he was on to show to his family...They said it was mishandling of classified info....That's hardly as bad as being a politician and  having a server with classified info that they proved got hacked by foreign entities due to lax security...

• Fuck You 5

They put a soldier in jail in the middle of all that Hillary shit that took pictures of the submarine he was on to show to his family...They said it was mishandling of classified info....That's hardly as bad as being a politician and  having a server with classified info that they proved got hacked by foreign entities due to lax security...

Or putting one's feet on the Resolute Desk or referring to 57 states....

Ohh really. Can you provide me evidence her server was hacked? You should forward that evidence to the FBI as well, they currently say that it was never hacked. 

• Like 2

Just now, Lagunamadre said:

Ohh really. Can you provide me evidence her server was hacked? You should forward that evidence to the FBI as well, they currently say that it was never hacked. 

Way to avoid the question...LOL!  The fucking server was hacked and it was proven that it was foreign entitities that did it, and the hack at the FBI that was laying the pipe to Lisa Page was told that information and he chose to ignore it...

10 minutes ago, tazhorn said:

He took pictures of the various control panels of a Nuclear Submarine in an area were cameras were strictly forbidden, at 4 a.m. in the morning when he wasn't supposed to be in there. Then he destroyed his camera once the FBI caught on. "Hey Mom, take a look a these up close photos of these top secret control panels" I'd have a bit more sympathy if it was a picture of he and his buddies in the classified room or if didn't try to cover it up. 

That's a bit different than using the wrong email address for emails that were retroactively marked "Secret". 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tazhorn said:

Way to avoid the question...LOL!  The fucking server was hacked and it was proven that it was foreign entitities that did it, and the hack at the FBI that was laying the pipe to Lisa Page was told that information and he chose to ignore it...

Great, I'm not saying you are wrong, just asking for you to provide me a link to an article or investigation conclusion showing evidence and/or a conclusion that her server was hacked. 

Thanks. 

9 hours ago, Homercles said:

You can have that perspective, and it doesn't faze me one bit. But the reality is I continue to positively impact hundreds of lives each year through my job and enjoy the mutual respect and gratitude shared with my students and colleagues. And now I’m going to go pack for my family's 10-day trip to Orlando.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Great, I'm not saying you are wrong, just asking for you to provide me a link to an article or investigation conclusion showing evidence and/or a conclusion that her server was hacked. 

Thanks. 

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/china-reportedly-hacked-clintons-state-department-emails-did-the-fbi-cover-that-up-too/

That is one article of many on google...

You are still avoiding the question...we cant prove the soldier had any intent to distribute those photos right?  He destroyed the evidence.  He went to jail.  Hillary destroyed the evidence as well...seems like same scenario to me.  Hillary did not go to jail.  So if you say you are all for politicians not being above the law...What is your answer?

Edited by tazhorn
  • Fuck You 7

3 minutes ago, tazhorn said:

That is an editorial, not a news article and it is based on a Daily Caller article (Tucker Carlson's website) and the Daily Caller article is based on "unnamed sources". The FBI commented on the article saying it had "found no evidence" that the server was hacked. 

Do you have any evidence not based on a Tucker Carlson article quoting unnamed sources?  

Under this level of scrutiny you should also think it has been proven that tap water makes you gay and Pizzagate is real and point me to an Alex Jones podcast as "proof". 

Try harder. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lagunamadre said:

That is an editorial, not a news article and it is based on a Daily Caller article (Tucker Carlson's website) and the Daily Caller article is based on "unnamed sources". The FBI commented on the article saying it had "found no evidence" that the server was hacked. 

Do you have any evidence not based on a Tucker Carlson article quoting unnamed sources?  

Under this level of scrutiny you should also think it has been proven that tap water makes you gay and Pizzagate is real and point me to an Alex Jones podcast as "proof". 

Try harder. 

Ok, lets say in both cases they both mishandled classified information and both destroyed it.  We dont know the intent they had with the information...No way to know that.  The soldier goes to Jail, but the Politician did not go to jail...Is that fair to you?

• Fuck You 6

13 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

You can have that perspective, and it doesn't faze me one bit. But the reality is I continue to positively impact hundreds of lives each year through my job and enjoy the mutual respect and gratitude shared with my students and colleagues. And now I’m going to go pack for my family's 10-day trip to Orlando.

Dead

1 hour ago, tazhorn said:

Image result for taz gif

Ok, lets say in both cases they both mishandled classified information and both destroyed it.  We dont know the intent they had with the information...No way to know that.  The soldier goes to Jail, but the Politician did not go to jail...Is that fair to you?

Ok so it wasn’t hacked, but hear me out, what if it was!?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tazhorn said:

She didn't destroy classified information. She deleted emails that lawyers deemed "personal" which is permitted under State Department regulation. 

Before we go any further, please read a non-partisan overview of the Hillary investigation. Please nothing written by Fox News, the Daily Caller, Infowars etc.