Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Texas bros, wtf is up with these numbers? Are there really that many Icono's in Texas??? 

190206_Trump-Swing-State-Approval_sideba

A lot of fans of that intellectual heavyweight Tucker Carlson out there. 

What a lot of folks out there don't realize is that if you have a penmanent look of confusion on your face, it means you're a real deep thinker. 

15 hours ago, tazhorn said:

They put a soldier in jail in the middle of all that Hillary shit that took pictures of the submarine he was on to show to his family...They said it was mishandling of classified info....That's hardly as bad as being a politician and  having a server with classified info that they proved got hacked by foreign entities due to lax security...

Hillary's email server was never hacked.

2 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Texas bros, wtf is up with these numbers? Are there really that many Icono's in Texas??? 

190206_Trump-Swing-State-Approval_sideba

3 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

You must be one o' them city slickers.

I saw Ronnie Reagan on a horse with a cowboy hat. I'll never vote anything but Republican ever again.

avc140-2.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, gmr548 said:

I'll believe he loses OH and FL when I see it. Those two states have remained pretty Trumpkin through the various litmus tests. Plus it's Ohio and Florida we're talking about. There is a reason everyone makes fun of them/hates them. If Trump loses OH and FL it will be a 2008 level electoral college massacre.

For OH Trump did poorly in the urban areas and the farmers are now feeling his trade war.

3 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Up is down, black is white, over 30 indictments, guilty pleas and convictions are a hoax.

Kinks fan?

Just come back where I came from
Looks the same as something's wrong
And all my friends that used to be
Have gone and turned their backs on me
Everyone's got different views
Now I'm all shook up and all confused

East is West, left is right
Up is down, and black is white
Inside-out, wrong is right
It's back to front and I'm all uptight

I've just come back from fantasy
Right back to reality
Stayed away too long but now I've found
My world is turning upside-down
I don't fit in but I don't stand out
I should stay cool but want to shout

East is West, left is right
Up is down, and black is white
Inside-out, wrong is right
It's back to front and I'm all uptight

No one knows where I come from
"Who are you and what do you want?"
You've thrown away all that we had
It's down the drain, it's all gone mad
The word is out, I've seen the sign
So you go your way, I go mine

• Like 1

For OH Trump did poorly in the urban areas and the farmers are now feeling his trade war.

Urban centers in OH are shrinking aside from Columbus. They don't even gerrymander Cincinnati Or Dayton.The kinds of peoole leaving - educated, minorities, etc - helps Rs. Their olds dying doesn't help them long term but they're there now. OH suburbs have not swung as hard to the D as in other areas, mainly due to being less educated/affluent. See the midterms - not a single district flipped. Nit even Cincinnati or Dayton. Brown held his seat with a bit of breathing room, but not nearly the amount you saw the Ds run up in MI, WI, and PA. OH Governor and AG went R by a margin that were right in line with the margins in the various Texas statewide votes, especially if you throw out Abbot and Brown, who each had huge incumbency advantages. In fact, this is two elections in a row where OH results have been pretty close to TX. OH has been trending older, whiter, and less educated and it is showing in the election results. It isn't that much more competitive than Texas at this point. Ds should not chase it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, gmr548 said:

Urban centers in OH are shrinking aside from Columbus. They don't even gerrymander Cincinnati Or Dayton.The kinds of peoole leaving - educated, minorities, etc - helps Rs. Their olds dying doesn't help them long term but they're there now. OH suburbs have not swung as hard to the D as in other areas, mainly due to being less educated/affluent. See the midterms - not a single district flipped. Nit even Cincinnati or Dayton. Brown held his seat with a bit of breathing room, but not nearly the amount you saw the Ds run up in MI, WI, and PA. OH Governor and AG went R by a margin that were right in line with the margins in the various Texas statewide votes, especially if you throw out Abbot and Brown, who each had huge incumbency advantages. In fact, this is two elections in a row where OH results have been pretty close to TX. OH has been trending older, whiter, and less educated and it is showing in the election results. It isn't that much more competitive than Texas at this point. Ds should not chase it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Cinci and Cleveland are growing again. Cleveland's 24-35 year old population growth rate has exploded in the last 10 years.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

9 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Kind of like with Melania --> State Dept. paying 95K for a one night hotel res in Cairo and 174K for a single hotel night in Toronto where neither time Melania even stayed the night.  The difference here is it's straight into Trump's property.  The Cairo and Toronto shakedowns probably just involved a middle man or some other form of indirect return.

Of course the president who constantly whines about "fake news" and "harassment" has a history of alignment with a guy named Pecker who prints the most notoriously fake news and also weaponizes his publication to harass people.  The fucking 'National Enquirer' is now a serious topic because why not?  We've jumped the Fonzi.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

The DNC is not her private server.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. You said that Hillary's server was not hacked.  I made three points, all true.

1) You do not know whether Hillary's server was hacked or not.
2) Some analysts believe that the Chinese got to Hillary's server.

3) The DNC's server most certainly WAS hacked. 

8 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

And the flailing...

7 hours ago, horncyclist said:

What conclusions from the Senate Intelligence Committee is he referring to? I assume Burr said nothing of the sort.

Seth Abramson on this matter.  This should grab your attention:

here's a few choice ones from the thread

VVV

Spoiler

cont.

12 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Seth Abramson on this matter.  This should grab your attention:

here's a few choice ones from the thread

VVV

Hide contents

cont.

That’s because what the Russians are doing isn’t about one election, it never was.  It’s an ongoing military intelligence assault on western democracy.  This attack would be ongoing and arguably more intense had Hillary won. 

It didn’t matter to the Russians. They spent years building the digital infrastructure through the tech giants to disrupt the political process in the United States and there’s no putting that poison back in the bottle without going through an extremely painful process.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

19 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

Sorry if this has been covered, but can someone give a run down of Presidential pardon powers.  I  realize there is uncertainty, but are there any established rules?  I  fully expect Trump to push this to the limit especially as his term winds down, so it would be interesting to hear about the accepted parameters.    Specifically:

1.  I believe a president can issue a pardon before a charge has been filed.  If so, can he pardon himself and his entire cabinet for "any future potential charges" related to his presidency?

2.  Can a president issue a blanket pardon for future charges?  For instance to himself and entire family for any future crimes?

3.  If so, can a president issue a blanket future pardon to an entire group or population?  Wouldn't this mean a President can essentially over ride congressional law making by making a law void?  Ex:  "I hereby pardon all current and future citizens charged with possession, use or distribution of marijuana"

37 minutes ago, NWBuck said:

Dy63K8uXQAEf784.jpg

"...and beyond."

Well, there goes the "too infirm to survive in prison" defense that I'm sure Giuliani has chambered.

So pathetic. But what at this point should we all expect? 

But just in case you all are wondering, I went to the doctor today and he proclaimed me the healthiest individual who has ever lived and that I should be able to continue posting much bullshit on this forum for many many years further, perhaps even centuries, and beyond. 

I can understand how happy that makes you all feel. Worry no further. 

Edited by JimmyJames