Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

51 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

I guess idiotic tweeting is hereditary. 

Unlike that ratfaced fuck, the ladies all earned their way into the government. They’re more patriotic than his colluding ass. Please dear sweet clean Lord, please send that ratfaced fuck to prison.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Before we go any further, please read a non-partisan overview of the Hillary investigation. Please nothing written by Fox News, the Daily Caller, Infowars etc. 

Oh, you want him to read the FAKE NEWS!!!

34 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

What soldier is this guy talking about? Is this a real case? Was it a court martial? 

It's the guy that Trump pardoned last year. 

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2018/03/09/trump-pardons-navy-man-who-took-illegal-submarine-photos.html

9 Mar 2018
The Associated Press | By Ken Thomas

WASHINGTON — The White House announced Friday that President Donald Trump has pardoned a Navy sailor who took photos of classified areas inside a submarine and served a year in federal prison.

White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Kristian Saucier was pardoned by Trump and the president was "appreciative" of his service to the nation. "He has been recognized by his fellow service members for his dedication skill and patriotic spirit," Sanders said.

Trump has referenced Saucier's case often when criticizing Democratic rival Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email server. In a January tweet, he referred to the "Deep State Justice Dept" and criticized the agency for jailing a sailor instead of a top Clinton aide.

It was Trump's second pardon as president. He pardoned Joe Arpaio, a former six-term sheriff of metro Phoenix, in August.

Saucier's attorney, Ronald Daigle Jr., said his client was "ecstatic. He's so grateful that the president saw there was an injustice in this matter and he took action on it."

Saucier pleaded guilty in 2016 to unauthorized detention of defense information for taking photos inside the USS Alexandria while it was stationed in Groton, Connecticut, in 2009.

Saucier had said previously that he had only wanted service mementos. But federal prosecutors argued he was a disgruntled sailor who had put national security at risk by taking photos showing the submarine's propulsion system and reactor compartment and then obstructed justice by destroying a laptop and camera. Saucier claimed his prosecution was driven by sensitivity about classified information amid the scandal involving Clinton's emails.

Saucier, of Arlington, Vermont, was a 22-year-old machinist mate on the nuclear-powered attack submarine when he took the photos. His lawyers said he knew the photos would be classified but he wanted to show his family what he did in the Navy. He denied sharing the photos with any unauthorized recipient.

After Trump won election, Daigle discussed the case at Trump Tower with Michael Flynn, the president's former national security adviser, who encouraged a formal pardon request. Trump was later asked about the case during an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity and said it was "very unfair."

I don’t know about the rest of the women in the picture but AOC was wearing a pin with the face of a child who died while in Border Patrol custody.

And others had on buttons supporting the ERA.

And when did it get decided that if you don’t wear a meaningless flag pin you’re somehow unamerican?

I’m sure it has its genesis in Fox News or Rush Limbaugh in some way.
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

And when did it get decided that if you don’t wear a meaningless flag pin you’re somehow unamerican?

Pretty close. You'd see it randomly among pols until 9/11 then it became "why do you hate the troops?" if you didn't wear one.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I don’t know about the rest of the women in the picture but AOC was wearing a pin with the face of a child who died while in Border Patrol custody.

And others had on buttons supporting the ERA.

I remember when Obama was first campaigning and didn't wear one. The right was apoplectic. 

2 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

I remember when Obama was first campaigning and didn't wear one. The right was apoplectic. 

I remember my racist, redneck brother in-law foaming at the mouth over Obama not wearing one. "See? It proves he's a moooslim!"

Then I asked my bil where his pin was. You moooslim bastard, get away from my sister!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

And when did it get decided that if you don’t wear a meaningless flag pin you’re somehow unamerican?

I don't recall who was the first politician whose patriotism was called into question because he wasn't wearing a flag pin on his lapel but it started in the Bush/Cheney administration after they were caught with their pants down on 9/11 and was quickly picked up by everyone on Fox News. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

Agree.  It's a non-factor in the hemisphere, the region, or even just Venezuela.  Any connection is simply a vestige of Chavez trying to be Mr. Cool Revolutionary guy, but it has as much practical relevance as the New Provo Front, Liberte de Quebec, and Asian Dawn.
B4XbmFTCEAADDVW.jpg

Asian Dawn?!?
  • Like 3

They put a soldier in jail in the middle of all that Hillary shit that took pictures of the submarine he was on to show to his family...They said it was mishandling of classified info....That's hardly as bad as being a politician and  having a server with classified info that they proved got hacked by foreign entities due to lax security...

Troll, Troll, Troll, Troll, Troll. “Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll,” Troll Troll.

-Troll Troll
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RPM said:

Pretty close. You'd see it randomly among pols until 9/11 then it became "why do you hate the troops?" if you didn't wear one.

Who?  Who will not wear the flag pin?  

hqdefault.jpg

This is what concerns us now?  Stick a fork in us, we are more than done.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I'll believe he loses OH and FL when I see it. Those two states have remained pretty Trumpkin through the various litmus tests. Plus it's Ohio and Florida we're talking about. There is a reason everyone makes fun of them/hates them. If Trump loses OH and FL it will be a 2008 level electoral college massacre.

5 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

I'll believe he loses OH and FL when I see it. Those two states have remained pretty Trumpkin through the various litmus tests. Plus it's Ohio and Florida we're talking about. There is a reason everyone makes fun of them/hates them. If Trump loses OH and FL it will be a 2008 level electoral college massacre.

Agreed. All Dem math has to exclude FL and OH.  The math is still fine without them, but they'll be the last to fall.

12 hours ago, HenryJames said:

He’s devout!

Three years ago he was a “baby Christian,” newly saved, with a non-confession of faith. Theee month ago he called an adult film actress that he paid hush money to “horse face.” It’s a spiritual journey not unlike Paul of Tarsus.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, RPM said:
2 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:
Agreed. All Dem math has to exclude FL and OH.  The math is still fine without them, but they'll be the last to fall.

FL is full of Puerrrrto Ricans that can vote now.

There are nearly 1.5 million former felons who can now vote in Florida.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gmr548 said:

You have to hope Ohio votes blue, like we did in 2008 and 2012, because you know damn well there's not a chance in hell that Texas will. Is that really grounds for throwing stones?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You have to hope Ohio votes blue, like we did in 2008 and 2012, because you know damn well there's not a chance in hell that Texas will. Is that really grounds for throwing stones?

Trump has to flip three of these back to R - AZ, MI, PA, or WI, as well as hold every other state he won.  If he can’t flip three of those back, Ohio and Florida don’t matter. 

5 hours ago, RayDog said:

There are nearly 1.5 million former felons who can now vote in Florida.

Oh, give the Florida legislative body time.  The road map for overturning the voter's will in other states has been published recently.  Some Cletus will wake up, realize this and it will get legislated over because "fraud".

Interesting thing to me about that chart are the "somewhat" folk. Twice the number somewhat approve of him versus those that somewhat disapprove. Those are your potentially persuadable people - meaning his support may be softening. Of course, we can all forget about the shitheels in dark green (the one in four of Texans). 

Edited by bolverk
grammer