Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Finally watched Get Me Roger Stone today.  Him, Manafort, the dotard, etc just decided that the way to play the game was to abandon all reason and go after only the stupid people, or in Stone's words, "unsophisticates".  Apparently it worked.  Fuck this country.

Stone and Manafort and his ilk were the original deplorables. No morality. Money is God. Harbinger of things to come.

Along with Putin, these ammoral assholes found their God with trump. It’s rather fitting that Stone has a large Nixon tattoo on his back/neck like the punk ass bitch he actually is.

All of these people need to be made an example of. Fuck their followers feelings. They’ll eventually forget about it and wont do shit about it. 

Edited by JimmyJames

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Stone and Manafort and his ilk were the original deplorables. No morality. Money is God. Harbinger of things to come.

Along with Putin, these ammoral assholes found their God with trump. It’s rather fitting that Stone has a large Nixon tattoo on his back/neck like the punk ass bitch he actually is.

All of these people need to be made an example of. Fuck their followers feelings. They’ll eventually foget about it and wont do shit about it. 

Manafort and Stone are destined to die in prison.

Stone isn’t going to get a deal unless he has hard evidence and a lot of it because his testimony is worthless. 

1 hour ago, Skyline said:

Normally he capitalizes useless shit. This one looks like a Trail of Tears reference. 

He is and I think it might be his most disgusting reference yet in a sea of disgusting references. Such a shameful period of our history and he actually refers to it. He may as well refer to lynchings and slavery. 

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Manafort and Stone are destined to die in prison.

Stone isn’t going to get a deal unless he has hard evidence and a lot of it because his testimony is worthless. 

I completely agree. I’m not a prosecutor but if I was, no way I make a deal with Stone. His trademark is lying. Therefore he’s a terrible witness no matter what he’s got to say. 

Plus I bet trump doesn’t pardon either of them. He’s saving that for his kids (maybe) and his definite attempt to pardon himself. The latter wont work legally in my opinion but he will try anyway because ultimately that’s all he cares about. 

Which brings up an interesting question. If trump isn’t impeached he cant be pardoned because he can’t pardon himself. If he is impeached, though, then Pence could potentially pardon him.

Just something to consider.

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Which brings up an interesting question. If trump isn’t impeached he cant be pardoned because he can’t pardon himself. If he is impeached, though, then Pence could potentially pardon him.

My understanding is that a president can pardon federal charges, but not SDNY charges.

13 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

The media needs to do nothing but call him a racist every time he calls her that from now on, it's amazing that he's allowed to get away with it.

Don't get your hopes up. Nothing horrifies the media more than when someone flat out calls him a racist, case in point Chuck Todd.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This week started with blackface and Maroon 5 and ended with Bezos dick pics and genocide jokes from the president. 

Also some sexual assault scandals and a big dick toilet salesman testimony 

There is no bottom. There's just corruption and cruelty and Trumpkins telling us, "At least he isn't gassing 6 million Jews!"

Oh and “sometimes referred to by me” is such an awkward way to say his calling her Pocahontas is as racist as he thinks he can get away with in public.

I’ve said in on this thread before - and at first I was being hyperbolic - but I totally expect him to drop an actual slur before he leaves office.

I’d put my money on it being a racial one but I’m not ruling out a sexist or homophobic one.

And if Pete Buttigieg starts to gain momentum, just wait for the try hard nickname he’ll come up with in regards to his sexuality and last name.

Just now, Bama Chick said:

Oh, he has a deep well to go to with Harris - black, Indian, child of two immigrants, and female.

I’m totally expecting some horrible “dot not feather” tweet in which he goes after her and Warren at the same time.

That would ruffle some--- um furrow some brows.... for about six seconds before everyone moved on to asking if Harris' campaign is DOA because she sort of misspoke once during a speech she gave as a sophomore in high school . 

51 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Nah, cunts are tougher and much more enjoyable to be around than Trump’s miserable, weak ass.

Don’t insult cunts by adding Trump to their ranks.

We need to do better.

He’s a hemorrhoid or a ballsack or a taint. Nobody enjoys those, right?

He’s an infected ingrown hair on a ballsack