Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, GRHorn said:

...it was a creepy/weird visual with those two dinosaurs sharing one podium.

Is this the new attack point from the Russiabots??  "But the Dems are such oldies!"  Has anyone looked at the fossils that represent the Repubs nowadays?  

And just for info:  Pelosi: 78 years old,  Schumer: 68 years old,  Trump: 72 years old.  

Edited by TexLonghorn

7 minutes ago, TexLonghorn said:

Is this the new attack point from the Russiabots??  "But the Dems are such oldies!"  Has anyone looked at the fossils that represent the Repubs nowadays?  

And just for info:  Pelosi: 78 years old,  Schumer: 68 years old,  Trump: 72 years old.  

Mitch McConnell 76 years old.

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

I’ll help you out 

1) They agree with him

2) They know it’s a trivial amount of money that Congress is withholding

3) They know they’ll get made whole after the fact. 

1.  I know that.  I thought that was inferred when I called them mooks.

2.  Its a trivial amount of wall he want to build.  He doesn't give a shit if its warranted or even effective.  He just wants to be able to point to something for the mooks addressed above in #1.

3.Get made whole again?  Not everyone in my agency is independently wealthy.  They can't make ends meet if the government is shut down into March.  Hell, I have a guy in my office that isn't going to be able to make it missing this paycheck that would normally be hitting out accounts this weekend. 

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

I’ll help you out 

1) They agree with him

2) They know it’s a trivial amount of money that Congress is withholding

3) They know they’ll get made whole after the fact. 

They why didn't trump take 25 billion last year for the wall? The deal was done and wrapped it and he lit it on fire because it helped DACA recipients. 

Riddle me that, you flat headed fuckstick

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Captainant said:

They why didn't trump take 25 billion last year for the wall? The deal was done and wrapped it and he lit it on fire because it helped DACA recipients. 

Clearly you don't understand the art of the deal. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TexLonghorn said:

That’s it. It’s the bots. Just about every person I’ve seen comment has agreed it was a bad visual.  Pelosi is old and frozen faced. Schumer had a weird droopy eye. They were sharing a podium in a bizarre way. The optics clearly were not fully considered.  

Unless you wanna say it was a home run from that standpoint. You’d be the first I’ve seen take that stance. 

46 minutes ago, Captainant said:

You called me a flat headed fuckstick after you answered your own question. Settle down, Beavis. 

7 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Exactly...... This is a Pandora's box that would be frightening to open and why past Presidents thought better of unleashing it.  If Trump wants to do it for short-term political gain whereby he still wouldn't get his ludicrous wall built, then the GOP owns it and Winter is Coming for Mitch and company.... they gonna be some whining bitches in the 20's.

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

He’s not going to declare a national emergency. 

He likes to talk big and run right up to the edge of the cliff. He did it with firing Mueller and having McGahn talk him out of it. He's eventually going to crack and go too far during one of these games of chicken. Hope he doesn't do it with this. ^

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

He’s not going to declare a national emergency. 

Someone kinda posited it earlier, but why doesn't he just sign the original deal or whatever and just CLAIM he got $6 billion or $25 billion or whatever he wants?  His idiot cult will believe it and we can move along.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

That’s it. It’s the bots. Just about every person I’ve seen comment has agreed it was a bad visual.  Pelosi is old and frozen faced. Schumer had a weird droopy eye. They were sharing a podium in a bizarre way. The optics clearly were not fully considered.  

Unless you wanna say it was a home run from that standpoint. You’d be the first I’ve seen take that stance. 

You called me a flat headed fuckstick after you answered your own question. Settle down, Beavis. 

So he isnt a fantastic deal maker? Sad. 

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Really need some PAC or whatever to just run this as a commercial whenever Matlock or Hannity or whatever is running:

I swear to God it's like overhearing an argument in the nursing home cafeteria.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Exactly...... This is a Pandora's box that would be frightening to open and why past Presidents thought better of unleashing it.  If Trump wants to do it for short-term political gain whereby he still wouldn't get his ludicrous wall built, then the GOP owns it and Winter is Coming for Mitch and company.... they gonna be some whining bitches in the 20's.

They will be whining bitches because it's what the GOP is at its core. If Trump does it for political gain, most of them will cheer, and even the ones the realize it is void of both logical and moral merit will go along, because R by the name. We've seen his movie enough.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

They will be whining bitches because it's what the GOP is at its core. If Trump does it for political gain, most of them will cheer, and even the ones the realize it is void of both logical and moral merit will go along, because R by the name. We've seen his movie enough.

Of course they will, because short-term edification is more important than long-term stability.  Tribe over country.  

This is what I think will happen in a nutshell....

3 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Of course they will, because short-term edification is more important than long-term stability.  Tribe over country.  

This is what I think will happen in a nutshell....

The only problem with this (other than the tyranny part) is that it takes the wall out of the news cycle just in time for the Mueller Report.

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

The only problem with this (other than the tyranny part) is that it takes the wall out of the news cycle just in time for the Mueller Report.

Does it?  There will be multiple court cases like the travel ban and Trump feels he can influence or control the news cycle any time he wants.  And.... he's pretty much right thus far.  Mueller is his worst nightmare and there may be no running from it, but that would be true shutdown or no.  Clear the decks, place the blame on someone else's plate, give your base more anger and fear, and stoke whenever you can...

19 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Go 10 miles either way.... to Pharr or Mission.

I've been along the border. Lots of barking dogs. And local cops. And grassy pastures. Driven down around Big Bend too. Lots of beautiful scenery. High rocky bluffs. Kinda gorgeous. I was just in El Paso a couple months ago. They were having a downtown outdoor music festival. A shit load of industry there, all lit up. Lots of enormous new malls.

There is NOT a crisis there. There is no National Emergency. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

25 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Go 10 miles either way.... to Pharr or Mission.

Drilled wells down there 7 years ago right by the wall outside La Joya. It was a tall wall and a shitload of helicopters 24/7. Didn't look like an open border AT ALL.