2017-2018 PGA Tour

bigup2dahorns

9 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Did Tiger win?

Yes - the idea in the FedEx playoffs it to advance to the next tournament. Tiger will be in Boston, along with 99 others (excluding WD's - Rickie).

I'm hoping Tiger gets his first win at the Tour Championship; somehow I think that would be hilarious (partially due to all the haters)

1 hour ago, Wally Fairway said:

Yes - the idea in the FedEx playoffs it to advance to the next tournament. Tiger will be in Boston, along with 99 others (excluding WD's - Rickie).

I'm hoping Tiger gets his first win at the Tour Championship; somehow I think that would be hilarious (partially due to all the haters)

As an accused hater, I wouldn't mind at all if he won the Tour Championship.  Would be a tremendous highlight to an unlikely and remarkable comeback.

Here is a quick contest for this weeks BMW Championship.
Since it is a no cut event - pick the Thur/Fri pairing that has the best combined score for the week
Pairings are based on FedEx standings so group 1 is # 1,2,3; group 2 is #4,5,6; group 3 is #7,8,9, etc....

1 - BDC, DJ, Rose
2 - Finau, JT, Koepka
3 - Bubba, Cam Smith, Phil
4- Day, Webb, Cantlay
5 - Reed, Molinari, Billy Ho
6- Stanley, Casey, Wise
7 - Rahm, Fleetwood, Kizzire
8 - Leishman, Na, Rory
9- Tiger, Rickie, Spieth
10 - Matsuyama, Grillo, Woodland
11-33 - look them up if you want to pick another group

Note - #65 Daniel Berger isn't playing this week as he is getting married

Let's say picks are due by 1pm surly time zone

4 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

As of right now, Spieth will be the only U.S. Ryder Cup teammate not to make it to Atlanta. I’d almost prefer it so he can go home and work his ass off to get back on form. Right now, he might be the weak link.

He is basically 1 or 2 shots out of going to Atlanta, and they all get next week off anyway.
He'll be fine in Le' Ryder Cup

On 9/7/2018 at 8:39 AM, TonyTexas said:

As of right now, Spieth will be the only U.S. Ryder Cup teammate not to make it to Atlanta. I’d almost prefer it so he can go home and work his ass off to get back on form. Right now, he might be the weak link.

Spieth is the best shitty golfer in the world. I dig the kid, but you wouldn't teach his swing to anyone, hits it nowhere, he makes terrible contact, but might be the best long putter in the history of the game.

Seriously... He is an enigma. And it's awesome.