Cowboys @ Rams: Divisional Round Edition

Vic Mackey

4 hours ago, michaelpshayes said:

1992/1993 NFC championship was a completely horrible field, turf between the hashes was replaced prior to the game ...outside the hashes was shit ...and the sidelines were like a mud wrestling pit 

Candlestick was always a muddy mess, by virtue of being built next to the pacific which kept the ground wet at all times and the air humid. 

14 minutes ago, Gucci_Suit said:

I feel good. Mostly because we are facing a Cal quarterback not named Aaron fucking Rodgers. I hope he and his agent(s) are enjoying the view from his couch. 

He's enjoying his new motorcycle.

Is it necessary to have not three , not four, not five, but SIX guys yucking it up on the Fox pregame show? I have never laughed a single time ever at their antics. How about two guys seriously breaking down the game?

More people=more funny! I'm really not sure why networks don't even try to appeal to normal people.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It’s the worst I’ve ever seen, I never watch it. Never seen an entire pregame
I wish I could say the same. Switched over right after the KC game and this is what I'm welcomed to. Not a good look fox. I thought it was just shit college football coverage.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk