NFC DIvisional Round-Eagles at Saints

HornOnTheBayou

Surprising end (Alshon rare fuck-up) to a surprisingly bad then surprisingly good Eagles season. I was furious they didn't let that go to the 2-minute warning. Scoring with more than like 35-40 seconds on the clock is basically ceding the game to the Saints anyway.

Farewell to Foles for sure. Probably also Jason Peters, Brandon Graham, Jordan Hicks, Golden Tate (yes he was on the Eagles). Maybe Sproles but I bet he gets one more run. Back from injury: Wentz, DT Derek Barnett, CB Sidney Jones. Will need a RB and a pass rusher. Salary cap won't be an issue for at least one more year.

46 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Is it weird that I kinda feel bad for Jeffery and Foles? I mean, fuck the eagles with the fire of 1000 suns, but both guys seem like decent people. It’ll be interesting to see where Foles lands. If there’s one person that for sure wants Foles back, it’s jeffery. The numbers don’t lie.

Eagles to me really dont have many asshat players at all, in fact the opposite.

Its their fans that suck

Bennett for damn sure, even Golden Tate for me, but ertz? Am I missing something with that one?

Ertz talks shit to and about the cowboys constantly. Throw in malcolm jenkins, golden Tate and grungier-hill and you have a great starting five for assholes. They are perfect for the shittiest large city and fan base in America

Is it weird that I kinda feel bad for Jeffery and Foles? I mean, fuck the eagles with the fire of 1000 suns, but both guys seem like decent people. It’ll be interesting to see where Foles lands. If there’s one person that for sure wants Foles back, it’s jeffery. The numbers don’t lie.
Nope not at all. They won it all last year. Dallas fans have been waiting over 20 years to even win a division round game. They'll be ok. You can't go almost 50 minutes of game time with no points since going up 14 and expect to hold onto win. Even though I think most thought on that last drive that the Foles magic was going to happen again.

Plus, we get the best matchups next week. The 4 best teams all year are meeting up.