AFC Divisional: Chargers @ Patriots

spystud13

41 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Yea no shit...why anybody thinks that a team like the Patriots is really going to be bothered by the field/crowd/etc etc at this point I don't know.

It's more that the Chiefs would be bothered playing in Foxboro. The Chiefs are the better team and would win 65% of the time if they were playing in sunny California with no adverse weather conditions. They would get fucked in Foxboro.

6 minutes ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

It's more that the Chiefs would be bothered playing in Foxboro. The Chiefs are the better team and would win 65% of the time if they were playing in sunny California with no adverse weather conditions. They would get fucked in Foxboro.

Didn’t they already beat the Chiefs ?  

14 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

if there is one thing Belichek shouldn't bitch about it is the low hit to the QB penalty.   its only a penalty because his QB got hurt once.

This. After that tackle on Rivers I was telling a couple of folks I’m watching the game with that the Pats just got bit by the Brady rule

So far this weekend's slate of games is like having Roseanne Barr as your only banging option after getting to hit Salma Hayek last week. Jezuz I've had more exciting orientation trainings for state government.

Please God, make the Eagles/Saints at least eminently watchable.