Texas and A&M Presidents support renewing the rivalry

Maybe someone should educate Fenves, CDC, and Herman how aggy behaved before, during, & their duplicitous & dishonest Abandonment of the Big XII. Like I said earlier, like the coward Moses Rose running away from the Alamo.
They know all about it and they know Aggie will never agree to a game, thus asking them for a game is awesome. It kind of shuts them up, I say kind of, because we still have to hear about scheduling issues in the mighty sec, but we no longer have to hear bullshit about Texas running from anything.

9 hours ago, texifornia said:

I hate them as much as anyone but man, this rivalry is one of the reasons college football is the best damn sport there is. We're the flagship, fuck any bullshit perception thing, let's make it happen.

No.  No. no no no no no no no.

No.

Why do we have to keep covering this topic.  It's fucking whack-a-mole.

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

I don't care how much it helps them, they're pissants. UT is always the flagship. I just want to see all this bottled up hate both fanbases have expressed in a real game again. 

It's not hate.

I hate 0u.  I fear and loathe aggy.

aggy are a global pandemic waiting for the failure of anti-biotics.

9 hours ago, texifornia said:

I hate them as much as anyone but man, this rivalry is one of the reasons college football is the best damn sport there is. We're the flagship, fuck any bullshit perception thing, let's make it happen.

It's never been a rivalry in any real sense.  We hated them because they were weird and cult-like, not because of anything they'd accomplished in football terms.  For us the game was just another weekend with the chance to laugh at backwoods idiots.  For them it was their Superbowl, jihad and Pride Week parade all rolled up into one.  Their jizz jar filling and human sacrifice rituals culminated in an orgy of hate and envy.  Of course for them the outcome was usually a denied orgasm that built up their humiliation and frustration to even great heights.

Playing them now does nothing for us.  We are already scheduling better teams from their new conference and elsewhere.  The future non-conference schedule already is loaded with a who's who of elite programs. Let aggy grind their teeth and choke on the bitter dust of their dreams - just as they have for generations.  Actions have consequences.  Let them contemplate that reality without any outlet for the tradition of burning envy for the dominant school in the great State of Texas.

• Like 3

I know I'm in the minority on this and will get hit with neg rep, but no shits given....  I want to play them again yearly.   They are insufferable twits that need to be put back in their place yearly by us.   At the moment, they run their mouth and we are left to bama and lsu to do our job for us.   

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

18 minutes ago, MAGS® said:

I know I'm in the minority on this and will get hit with neg rep, but no shits given....  I want to play them again yearly.   They are insufferable twits that need to be put back in their place yearly by us.   At the moment, they run their mouth and we are left to bama and lsu to do our job for us.   

How many times do we have to cover this?  Every time we won, they would not shut up.  They.  Never.  Shut.  Up.   Beating them more than 2/3rds of the time served no purpose.

• Like 7

13 hours ago, slorch said:

"You have to get the weekend that coincides and works together," said Texas A&M president Michael Young. "It is complicated. Our schedules don't match very well. They have nonconference games in the beginning; we have ours interspersed more throughout the season. All of this makes it very hard to schedule."

Oh dumbass aggy preznit, "interspersed" and "beginning" intersect.

That being said, hell no to restoring this game with those frauds. If we're looking to keep scheduling series with SEC West teams, I'd do Auburn next.

16 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

How many times do we have to cover this?  Every time we won, they would not shut up.  They.  Never.  Shut.  Up.   Beating them more than 2/3rds of the time served no purpose.

Yep.  The SEC took those spares off our hands.  Let them deal with it now.  No take backs.

• Like 1

someday it will happen to great fanfare and hoopla from the promoters.  finally the great rivalry gets a new chapter, they will say.

then the game, watched by nearly no one, and multiple shitheads lose their asses.  we tried to tell them.

fifty years thereafter: rinse and repeat.

you guys realize this past bowl season was a set up to shut us down in our own state.  mighty aggy was positioned to bitch-slap . . . somebody . . . and runner-up georgia was shoehorned in to embarrass us.  this would promote secsecsec to take over the state.

only problem was they actually had to play the games.  if they could manage to set scores without bothering to play, they'd be in high cotton right now.

• Like 2

Our president needs to focus on academic issues and increasing the international reputation of the University of Texas as a global leader in research and education.

The president of aggy needs to focus on improving relationships with barnyard animals and lobbying representatives in Austin to lessen the criminal sanctions for lascivious acts perpetrated against creatures with four legs.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, yaqdum said:

someday it will happen to great fanfare and hoopla from the promoters.  finally the great rivalry gets a new chapter, they will say.

then the game, watched by nearly no one, and multiple shitheads lose their asses.  we tried to tell them.

fifty years thereafter: rinse and repeat.

Unfortunately as a Texas fan I’m required to watch.  

Said this on the other site and will say it again. I have no interest in playing them and would not watch if we did. It would be MUCH more beneficial for them than us.

College football is changing dramatically and trying to repair this burnt bridge isn’t going to save it, make it more enjoyable or get more asses in the seats. They screwed our PAC deal because of their little dick insecurity, so fuck ‘em. We don’t play Rice or Houston or Arky anymore either. And shit, at least Arky and Houston know they are 2nd rate schools.

I love everything about not playing them. I love that we beat them in the series finale, even more so by a last second field goal.

i love that when they had their success with Johnny Cokehead, they were unable to play us. 

Additionally, I love that they couldn’t play us because of their own stupid decision during our worst run in decades. The chump school with their list of fake traditions actually ends its longest real tradition out of spite, only to miss out on the gangbang. Fucking delicious.

I love telling aggys that I’m completely unaware of anything having to do with their team and don’t care to be.

i love not thinking about aggy at all except as a horrible punch line in the decay of higher learning. 

My advice to our President would be the same as to one of my buddies looking to get back with an Ex-wife: You’ve already done the hard part, stop being wistful about the past and start focusing on the present/future.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, yaqdum said:

I think the first game would get huge viewership from the media hype. If it went back to being an annual affair, it would quickly fade from national relevance.

I seriously doubt they want to schedule us again. They put Clemson on the schedule back when Clemson was a second-tier program famous for "Clemsoning". They have Colorado and Arizona State coming up, along with Miami, FL (which hasn't finished in the Top 10 in 15 years) and Notre Dame (scheduled after the ND-Texas-Big 12 courtship failed and Notre Dame wanted to give Deloss a "fuck you", and which is an all-hat, no cattle program four out of five years anyway). 

They're looking for second-tier programs OOC. 

52 minutes ago, Machinator said:

I think the first game would get huge viewership from the media hype. If it went back to being an annual affair, it would quickly fade from national relevance.

This is exactly why it should ONLY happen in the postseason. 

2 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

My advice to our President would be the same as to one of my buddies looking to get back with an Ex-wife: You’ve already done the hard part, stop being wistful about the past and start focusing on the present/future.

This right here-close thread.

8 hours ago, Dewey said:
8 hours ago, Armybrat said:
Maybe someone should educate Fenves, CDC, and Herman how aggy behaved before, during, & their duplicitous & dishonest Abandonment of the Big XII. Like I said earlier, like the coward Moses Rose running away from the Alamo.

They know all about it and they know Aggie will never agree to a game, thus asking them for a game is awesome. It kind of shuts them up, I say kind of, because we still have to hear about scheduling issues in the mighty sec, but we no longer have to hear bullshit about Texas running from anything.

aggy...

Best work on the spelling.  Singular or plural, it's always aggy. 

There are some posters who would disembowel a fellow over the misspelling. 

12 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Maybe someone should educate Fenves, CDC, and Herman how aggy behaved before, during, & after their duplicitous & dishonest Abandonment of the Big XII. Like I said earlier, they are the coward Moses Rose running away from the Alamo.

Good to see you Brat.

you guys realize this past bowl season was a set up to shut us down in our own state.  mighty aggy was positioned to bitch-slap . . . somebody . . . and runner-up georgia was shoehorned in to embarrass us.  this would promote secsecsec to take over the state.
only problem was they actually had to play the games.  if they could manage to set scores without bothering to play, they'd be in high cotton right now.
Georgia was upset and didnt want to be there. Notre dame took their spot.

The aggy suffer from an inferiority complex and they're scared to renew the rivalry, they'll never get over being the maroon headed bastard stepchildren. New conference, same old mediocre aggy toiling around at just over .500 in SEC games. The silliest shit I've ever witnessed was that simulation they were thumping their chests about several weeks ago. I'm going to laugh when they end up 7-5 next season and lose to Mack in the Music City bowl.

as long as we keep scheduling one very good to blueblood status D1 out of our  OOC games. I'm good.  no need for aggy, fuck em. my schedule requirements for CDC in order

keep Texas OU at Cotton Bowl

schedule one high level D1 OOC

tell aggy to go fuck themselves

everything else really doesn't matter

We have series coming up with LSU, Michigan, Georgia, and Alabama, none of whom we've played in the regular season in the past sixty years (or ever, in Michigan's case). We also have a series upcoming with Ohio State, which we did play in 05-06 for the first time in history and which is the winningest program in CFB over the past 25+ years. 

That's pretty good OOC scheduling. It is in no way enhanced by playing a September game against an in-state rival that a) we have beaten 2/3rds of the times we've played, b) has no national presence whatsoever, and c) acted maliciously and in bad faith in leaving the Big 12. 

Point c is still hugely operative for me. A&M's move to the SEC was two-thirds self-interest and one-third an absolute attempt to torpedo the Big 12 and leave Texas with what A&M assumed would be diminished stature as a program. I cannot say this explicitly enough: fuck Texas A&M and fuck the mother of every Aggie ever born. 

Edited by SwanderedTalent
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SwanderedTalent said:

We have series coming up with LSU, Michigan, Georgia, and Alabama, none of whom we've played in the regular season in the past sixty years (or ever, in Michigan's case). We also have a series upcoming with Ohio State, which we did play in 05-06 for the first time in history and which is the winningest program in CFB over the past 25+ years. 

That's pretty good OOC scheduling. It is in no way enhanced by playing a September game against an in-state rival that a) we have beaten 2/3rds of the times we've played, b) has no national presence whatsoever, and c) acted maliciously and in bad faith in leaving the Big 12. 

Point c is still hugely operative for me. A&M's move to the SEC was two-thirds self-interest and one-third an absolute attempt to torpedo the Big 12 and leave Texas with what A&M assumed would be diminished stature as a program. I cannot say this explicitly enough: fuck Texas A&M and fuck the mother of every Aggie ever born. 

Point D

Our money.

Every hall of air, stair to nowhere, collapsed structure, empty lake, dead landscape, glory hole, fish camp, fake trophy, dead dog scoreboard and hijacked dead president funeral was paid for with our money.

AUF distributions 2010-2016:

10: 516.4

11: 506.4

12: 575.5

13: 644.3

14: 877.4

15: 763.6

16: 772.9

for those 7 years, the 1/3rd of annual AUF payments to aggy totalled $1,536,645,000.

take away that money and the aggy "system" collapses.

and why are they "constitutionally" entitled to this money?

because they are and remain a branch of the University of Texas according to the State Constitution.

when they detached as a football parasite, the job was not finished.

i fear and loathe the possibility of realignment undoing their 100-year decision miracle....

• Like 1

I watch college football for entertainment. Texas vs A&M would most definitely be entertaining. Therefore the game should be played.

Many of you sad, pathetic fucks that seem to have taken the Big 12 split personally. You take winning and losing college football games personally. Adults on both sides have continued to act like children for years.

Play the game. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 6

5 hours ago, Murfdogg21 said:

... Beating them again won’t shut them up. Losing to them will only make them louder. But right now, they have to live with the shame and final memory of Case McCoy drunkenly stumbling 40 yards in their house so Justin Tucker could officially boot their asses from the conference. Don’t let them wash that taste out of their mouth. 

Sadly, aggy being aggy, that may be just about the only taste they would want washed out of their mouths.

2 minutes ago, housious said:

I watch college football for entertainment. Texas vs A&M would most definitely be entertaining. Therefore the game should be played.

Many of you sad, pathetic fucks that seem to have taken the Big 12 split personally. You take winning and losing college football games personally. Adults on both sides have continued to act like children for years.

Play the game. 

Let me repeat the number for you.

$1,536,645,000.

One billion, five hundred thirty six million, six hundred forty five thousand dollars.

Of your money.

18 minutes ago, housious said:

Play the game. 

So the fact that Texas A&M lied and stole their way out of the Big12 and then blamed the University of Texas for their departure doesn’t bother you?

Why should Texas bother with trash like that? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

So the fact that Texas A&M lied and stole their way out of the Big12 and then blamed the University of Texas for their departure doesn’t bother you?

Why should Texas bother with trash like that? 

Of course it doesn't. At all. Ever. Aggy gonna aggy.

I want to see the game. 

22 hours ago, SDG said:

Unfortunately as a Texas fan I’m required to watch.  

by nearly no one i meant beyond the two programs.  some peckerheads about seem to think the nation cares about that series.  i think they are conflating it with the great rivalry we had with arkansas until the pigs scat for the misery they bought and paid for.

edit:  thinking of the pigs, isn't it interesting how similar they and the cornfuckers look these many years later.

Edited by yaqdum

22 hours ago, Bevo14 said:

We just played Georgia, we're about to play LSU, and we've got Bama on the schedule later. If we're already playing the only secsecsec teams worth a shit, why would we bother playing the SEC buttplug aggy?

That is a good question.  Sorry I’m out of rep to give.

15 hours ago, markstanco said:
On 1/20/2019 at 1:43 PM, yaqdum said:

Read more  

Georgia was upset and didnt want to be there. Notre dame took their spot.

No, Georgia wanted badly to show they deserved a spit.  However we showed that they did not belong.  We kicked their ass,