Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

13 minutes ago, 35dimes said:

I’m seeing people blast me for saying there will be a commitment tonight. Let me go ahead and publicly defend myself. I never said there will be one tonight. The 👀👀 tweet is me saying there is a few things that are exciting going on. I don’t know when they’ll be released, but it’s fun.

Again, I didn’t promise anything tonight. Thanks for understanding Surly.

So is this will baizer?

Looks like we're in great shape with Shepherd, but commit watch might be premature. Latest TFB update:

1) Texas is the leader

2) Georgia and A&M are the two schools in contention with Texas

3) He plans to visit Georgia, A&M, and Bama at some point this summer. He will not visit A&M this weekend.

4) He's friends with Woodard and Jamison.

30 minutes ago, 35dimes said:

I’m seeing people blast me for saying there will be a commitment tonight. Let me go ahead and publicly defend myself. I never said there will be one tonight. The 👀👀 tweet is me saying there is a few things that are exciting going on. I don’t know when they’ll be released, but it’s fun.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 35dimes said:

35dimes...

usa_today_10514526.0.jpg

You set yourself up for failure.

20 minutes ago, Sgt. Slaughter said:

You set yourself up for failure.

Eh. There wasn't a whole lot on there that I'm embarrassed about.

edit: I'll save yall the search and tell yall the most embarrassing thing you'll find is I started to play D&D with a few friends. 

Edited by OnAComputer

EJ after dark: Texas makes huge impression on elite OL Javonne Shepherd

— Texas made a huge impression on four-star offensive lineman Javonne Shepherd during his unofficial visit today, per various sources. I recently put in a Crystal Ball pick for Shepherd to Texas and feel better about that after today’s trip. I’m told Shepherd really connected with offensive line coach Herb Hand and loves the potential of the program. He also got a more in-depth look at the campus and 'felt at home' on the Forty Acres. Texas appears to be his leader after the visit. Texas also did a nice job with Shepherd’s trainer, Footwork King, who worked with UT running back Toneil Carter. Of course, Texas still has to fend off Texas A&M, which is slated to receive a visit on Friday.

— According to a source in Louisiana, Mississippi State is making a huge surge for four-star running back John Emery. This is important because if he lands there, LSU will better its chances with four-star running back Noah Cain. Right now, we feel very good about where Texas stands in his recruitment, but keep in mind that his father is an LSU fan and Cain is originally from Louisiana. Cain is still slated to make a decision during the early signing period, so Texas producing on the field this season will be imperative.

— Key 2020 defensive line target Prince Dorbah will be at UT’s second summer minicamp on Sunday. Dorbah picked up a Texas offer during the spring evaluation period and is high on the Longhorns early on. Dorbah, however, doesn’t have a decision timeline and also likes Arkansas, Oklahoma and Oklahoma State. This will be Dorbah’s first ever trip to Texas.

— Four-star 2020 Cibolo Steele cornerback Jaylon Jones did not make it to today’s camp as originally scheduled. However, Jones told me that he would be in Austin on Sunday. According to a source, Texas is very close to extending an offer to Jones, so don’t be surprised if one comes this weekend.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, 35dimes said:

You know how I knew you were stupid even before it was revealed that you were posting under your secret username?

"There are a few things..."

You're not an athlete. You're not a random poster. You get paid to write in English and yet you don't even know when to use Singular vs Plural when conjugating the verb "to be" after the word "There".

More and more athletes, who do NOT get paid to write in English, say "It's a lot of people who want me to..." and they say that because they are uneducated and/or stupid. But again, they don't get paid to write in English, nor really to speak English.

Now, back to recruiting... tonight, once again, we basically see that #undefeated is a hashtag that never loses.

Edited by Napoleon
  • Fuck You 12

You know how I knew you were stupid even before it was revealed that you were posting under your secret username?
You're not an athlete. You're not a random poster. You get paid to write in English and yet you don't even know when to use Singular vs Plural when conjugating the verb "to be" after the word "There".
More and more athletes, who do NOT get paid to write in English, say "It's a lot of people who want me to..." and they say that because they are uneducated and/or stupid. But again, they don't get paid to write in English, nor really to speak English.

Now, back to recruiting... tonight, once again, we basically see once again that #undefeated is a hashtag that never loses.

Coming out swinging!

8 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Now, back to recruiting... tonight, once again, we basically see once again that #undefeated is a hashtag that never loses.

Thanks for fixing my grammar error on a fan board. I'm not writing an article. Jeez, dude. You have problems.
Also sorry for having a private account? Mind shooting me your name since having an anonymous account here is such a huge problem?

edit: By the way, you have two run-on sentences in your grammatical critique. I'll let you find them.

Edited by OnAComputer
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1

54 minutes ago, OnAComputer said:

Thanks for fixing my grammar error on a fan board. I'm not writing an article. Jeez, dude. You have problems.
Also sorry for having a private account? Mind shooting me your name since having an anonymous account here is such a huge problem?

edit: By the way, you two have run-on sentences in your grammatical critique. I'll let you find them.

Sorry you're dumb.