Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

21 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Baylor "reporters" in full meltdown mode over Hoofkin. 

In the replies, Baylor is talking about "values" and one guy says "You’re assuming they have a conscious. I’m not so sure."

Classic from Baylor. Ignoring that he or she forgot to add whatever was conscious thing that was being discussed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

In the replies, Baylor is talking about "values" and one guy says "You’re assuming they have a conscious. I’m not so sure."

Classic from Baylor. Ignoring that he or she forgot to add whatever was conscious thing that was being discussed.

not sure if you’re doing a bit?

they are trying to spell “conscience”.

1 minute ago, futureman said:

go back to your thread, cumstain. 

Which thread? The one where you went full retard and have yet to reply since I called out your dumbassery? Maybe try defending your stupid as shit take elsewhere before jumping somewhere else to start a pissing match. 

Really not trying to get this shit started for the 2nd night in a row but my God some of you are hilariously obsessed with everything I post. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 7

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Which thread? The one where you went full retard and have yet to reply since I called out your dumbassery? Maybe try defending your stupid as shit take elsewhere before jumping somewhere else to start a pissing match. 

Really not trying to get this shit started for the 2nd night in a row but my God some of you are hilariously obsessed with everything I post. 

this.  this right here.  this is what makes this place so great. 

1 minute ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

Wasn't detective Barber part of Horns247 for a while? I think Hummer was too.

Yeah they were the interns that make the cookie-cutter "(Recruit x) had a great visit. U(whatever) hit a home run. (Mascot A) made a big move but (Mascot B) should still be considered the clubhouse leader" articles.

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Yeah they were the interns that make the cookie-cutter "(Recruit x) had a great visit. U(whatever) hit a home run. (Mascot A) made a big move but (Mascot B) should still be considered the clubhouse leader" articles.

Just missing the "rolled out the red carpet" but yep that about sums it up.

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Back on topic or take a break from this thread. Use the ignore feature instead of thread shitting 

• Like 1

Colt's story changed within a span of about 20 minutes.  First it was that we lied.  Then it was, well, we didn't actually lie, but it was still deceptive.  I wonder what the next iteration will be.

What year is the grant of rights up?  I think I may just start responding with that to these imbeciles. I CANNOT wait until we relegate them to the Mountain West Conference.  

Edited by RabidM

15 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Lol be mad you picked a school known for rape and murder, you pedo enabler

He didn’t realize taking the Baylor job came with the baggage of their coverup? He thought the world would forgive Baylor so he gets to start with a clean slate?