Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

I’m actually not a fan of negative recruiting Baylor about the scandal. That shit kinda speaks for itself.

Is that the only reason they think a player would want to pick Texas over Baylor?  Man, they carry a perversely warped sense of reality. They’re apparently still suffering under the delusions of grandeur they acquired during the 5 minutes of their history that they were a more successful program than Texas. 

"Telling a recruit in obvious need of development and a red shirt to maximize their potential that they will be on the field next year just to garner their commitment? Is that a lie, or just deceitful?"

Stupid sip, you forget your dealing with gaylor, tell em anything they want to hear and deny it later.

What’s the lie?

Girls got raped. Spencer Drango did warn recruits to stay away from their black players to avoid getting into bad shit. Hookfin would not start as a freshman there.Their stadium resembles a giant toilet  

All true. And as Art Briles always assured us, truth don’t lie. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Like 6

Just now, Magus Ossis said:

Hookfin represents the possibility of being more than an afterthought. He is the idea that Baylor can have what Texas wants. They all thought they could start dancing in their ‘it’s happening’ bunker. The cognitive dissonance must be resolved, and it is most painful.

Another reminder of who they are. After years of delusion behind the rape curtain. Painful it must be.

4 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

"Telling a recruit in obvious need of development and a red shirt to maximize their potential that they will be on the field next year just to garner their commitment? Is that a lie, or just deceitful?"

Stupid sip, you forget your dealing with gaylor, tell em anything they want to hear and deny it later.

The “gaylor” reference shows attention to detail when doing aggy parody. Tip ‘o the cap to you!

Colt Barber started a hashtag of "P2W" and a bunch of baylor folks are tweeting it. 

I'm pretty sure its meaning is "pay to win". 

I think they are now accusing Texas of paying Hookin. So we've gone from "lying", to "deceiving", to "they are cheating". 

Edited by texasstrong12
  • Like 1

Just now, texasstrong12 said:

Colt Barber started a hashtag of "P2W" and a bunch of baylor folks are tweeting it. 

I think they are now accusing Texas of paying Hookin. So we've gone from "lying", to "deceiving", to "they are cheating". 

This is a great last-ditch way to win Hookfin back.

4 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

When do you go from being a journalist to being a booster? He is the Taylor Hamm of the Baylor network but with a slightly. better personal life. 

10 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

m8dbBsM.gif

• Like 2

“If you don’t want to be associated with gang rape, than maybe you shouldn’t allow multiplie gang rapes and attempt to cover it up.”

Do Baylor fans not realize what happened won’t just blow over?

Once labeled a rapist, that shit pretty much follows you for life. We will be talking about Baylor as a rape school in 30 years - it’s a defining event that spread from the football coaching throughout the athletic program all the way to the top.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

6 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

If Barber covered a relavent school where he was more visible, he would easily be worse than Hamm in the pantheon of intolerable shithead fanboy journalists.

Yeah, he's pretty bad. He went crazy over the refs after we beat Baylor this year. 

Granted, the Big 12 refs do suck but there were bad calls both ways. 

I'm fairly certain Barber does the same shit that Hamm does with recruits. He's definitely framing stuff to try and help Baylor when he talks to recruits. I have no doubt that Barber and some of those other Baylor mods are either texting or DMing Hoofkin trying to set him straight about the "lies". 

Edited by texasstrong12