Texas recruiting notes 2019

13 minutes ago, bigup2dahorns said:

What?!?! Is it already December 8th?

I totally fucking missed Thanksgiving! (I'm going to have to call my parents and let them know that I'm alright.)

Would someone be kind enough to catch me up on how we did against Kansas (PAYBACK? and who we played in the Big 12 CCG... how we did... and what bowl we're playing in.

Thanks, I'll hang up & listen. 

1 minute ago, CBHorn said:

205ed1d14618ca22a3471215c818cb82.jpg

I just don’t get why people here feel compelled to sprint out and dole out credit to coaches who are paid a ton and who underperform on the recruiting or coaching trail. I haven’t mentioned Giles in months and I’m justifiably responding to someone who did. 

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

I just don’t get why people here feel compelled to sprint out and dole out credit to coaches who are paid a ton and who underperform on the recruiting or coaching trail. I haven’t mentioned Giles in months and I’m justifiably responding to someone who did. 

Oh, I wasn't attributing anything to Giles. I think I agree with your premise.  I just realized that we are about to impart on an additional 7+ page discussion of his acumen in all areas of college football coaching.  And here I am participating...

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I think people enjoy seeing how close they can get you to the edge. It is like the paper football game where you are the football and the school desk is a cliff.