Texas recruiting notes 2019

14 minutes ago, cafe society said:

I am not going to go back and pull posts for you, but a week or so ago one of the $9.95 mods (yeah, I know) laid out some of the rules, in reaction to all our QB depth winding up in the portal.  It was stated then that once a player enters the portal, unless he has given prior permission to his current school's coaching staff, they can't have any contact with him.  If he gives them permission, as our QBs did since they traveled to the Sugar Bowl,  they can talk to him and he can continue to use the athletic facilities.

I want no further contact from you. NONE!!  Oh, by the way, will you let me out of my LOI, like a dear?

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, cafe society said:

Wow.  I never inserted myself into your feud with Sydney Carton, but this is a mind-numbingly imbecilic post.  You are a congenital idiot.

Come on man, dont legitimize him by calling it a feud. That’s like calling Baylor a college as opposed to a rape factory. Like calling Jimbo Fisher a man instead of a cuck. Like calling aTm’s recruiting class #3 in the country.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Look... I'm going to enter and come out on the other side... and you'll enter and wind up right here in Austin, Texas babay. Deal?

Rising   B12 => portal => P12

BRU      P12 => portal  => B12

giphy.gif

Edited by LTtxfan

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Look... I'm going to enter and come out on the other side... and you'll enter and wind up right here in Austin, Texas babay. Deal?

...and along the way you may pass thru a place called Seminole, TX. There, Mrs. Moore will show you the entrance to your next portal.

13 minutes ago, cafe society said:

Wow.  I never inserted myself into your feud with Sydney Carton, but this is a mind-numbingly imbecilic post.  You are a congenital idiot.

I don’t have a feud with Sydney and I certainly wouldn’t bring you in it if I did. I was responding to your puzzling post. Do you do real world much?

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:
2 hours ago, South Austin said:
Haha, some of those fucks really think the Selvin Young TD in the first half decided the game. Everyone knows that if Vince was called down he wouldn’t waltzed in the end zone the next play.

Not to mention they might not have even been in the game without the Bush Push that was illegal at the time.

Yeah, but I think after beating every national championship team ever from the previous 50 years in December as played out on ESPN, I think the AP still puts them in. JMO

6 minutes ago, futureman said:

unless he goes to oregon.  he’s a west coast kid liking oregon tweets.  I don’t see in what universe that can be ignored. 

This universe. I know this is futureman, but it's been an especially busy day and I don't want you leading some newbies astray. Bru to Texas is a done deal, and has been for a bit.  

Edited by Bodacious Bevo
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, futureman said:

unless he goes to oregon.  he’s a west coast kid liking oregon tweets.  I don’t see in what universe that can be ignored. 

He didn’t even visit Oregon. Visited Washington, USC, Texas, and UCLA. They weren’t even in consideration 2 weeks ago. 

In all likelihood it’s just him liking tweets from one of his boys he camped with. 

Edited by texasstrong12
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, OnAComputer said:

Oh yeah, CTJ. Nothing that anyone did had any effect on this whatsoever.

So here's what I need you to do. Take your 995 tinfoil hats and...

DistantWindingAdder.gif

You and your low rent dipshit buddies damn near fucked it up. You aren’t smart enough to understand how chaos and emotions effect deals, so of course you’d feel just fine about your actions. Although you did go awful fucking quiet there for a bit after beating your chest and then getting worried and hiding.

Anyway, you guys were the first to run your mouths, so let’s see how that works out for you in relation to Herman’s staff. But yeah, you had it the whole way. Right. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, texasstrong12 said:

He didn’t even visit Oregon. Visited Washington, USC, Texas, and UCLA. They weren’t even in consideration 2 weeks ago. 

In all likelihood it’s just him liking tweets from one of his boys he camped with. 

Check the username, and save your keyboard.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

You and your low rent dipshit buddies damn near fucked it up. You aren’t smart enough to understand how chaos and emotions effect deals, so of course you’d feel just fine about your actions. Although you did go awful fucking quiet there for a bit after beating your chest and then getting worried and hiding.

Anyway, you guys were the first to run your mouths, so let’s see how that works out for you in relation to Herman’s staff. But yeah, you had it the whole way. Right. 

Carry on.

Edited by ztejas

Just now, ztejas said:

Affect*

No, no, he is saying that chaos and emotions initiate transactions, and in this case it is 100% correct. Start with an incompetent HC supported by an even less competent AD, throw in a now-he's-here-now-he's-gone OC, add a dash of "hey, we feel lied to" and Presto! You get one marvelous deal.

• Like 1