If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

20 hours ago, In10se said:

Kip  Keno got arrested for embezzling half a million? Holy shit, does everyone Norm worship end up being giant pieces of shit? 

I know he's a "Hall of famer" but Norm is absolutely radio trash to me. His football takes are ignorant even though he speaks as if he's an expert (calling a LB in nickel set a Mike? Really?) and he gets self righteous about criminal pieces of shit like Bliss because they claim to love the Jesus. 

So how does Norm feel now about all that time and money he dumped into the documentary he was doing about old Kippy and all the good he had done?  Guess that just sits on the shelf now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

well, grunt, jack is a man who believes in the family values that the statue of liberty fought hitler for in the revolutionary war against the chinese communists.  he’s a man who enjoys his balls and doesn’t lock them up in some fur-lined coffin just because some old tore-up stripper claims he me-too’d her in the back of a suzuki samurai. 

5 hours ago, futureman said:

well, grunt, jack is a man who believes in the family values that the statue of liberty fought hitler for in the revolutionary war against the chinese communists.  he’s a man who enjoys his balls and doesn’t lock them up in some fur-lined coffin just because some old tore-up stripper claims he me-too’d her in the back of a suzuki samurai. 

did i miss fake charlie manson this morning?

3 hours ago, jebusshuttlecock said:

this was hilarious.  i'm so glad they let her continue to talk

There was a hilarious follow up to that the next day. Dan was talking about something and Julie asked if it was black. Jake jumps in and said "Jesus woman, you flew straight into the sun yesterday and didn't learn a thing."

• Like 1

There was a hilarious follow up to that the next day. Dan was talking about something and Julie asked if it was black. Jake jumps in and said "Jesus woman, you flew straight into the sun yesterday and didn't learn a thing."

That’s a great line from Jake

10 hours ago, Rex Kramer said:

Julie Dobbs is irritating. It’s her Ticker cadence and attempt to be all broadcast-y, and shit. 

Good Lord you'll hate on anything. 

There's nothing about her on the radio that seems bitchy or stuck up and that's a shock for a hot sideline chick. Also her crazy Canadian accent even though she was raised in Texas is hilarious. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

10 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

Good Lord you'll hate on anything. 

There's nothing about her on the radio that seems bitchy or stuck up and that's a shock for a hot sideline chick. Also her crazy Canadian accent even though she was raised in Texas is hilarious. 

Yeah I’m sure I’m in the minority. I don’t know what it is - she’s smarmy in her tickers?  She’s like the female TC, not in looks but in the way she tickers. 

15 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Julie owned her ebrake. TC's ego fought it every time. That alone is enough to be an improvement. I grew to appreciate TC on IJB, but I don't miss him during middays. 

TC’s retarded and so is your face. 

Two awesome back to back BAD segments. First is the BAD Radio Reports on the USS Indianapolis complete with Sirios doing the Quint monologue. Then Dan wants to play Julie the Romo talking about Tracy Wolfson's hair. Julie reminds Dan that he once commented on Julie being "press box hot" when he saw her in the Stars Press Box when she was with the Stars. Perfectly executed bear trap by Julie. That's why she's great. She said she's been waiting to spring that on Dan.

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, mdmost said:

Two awesome back to back BAD segments. First is the BAD Radio Reports on the USS Indianapolis complete with Sirios doing the Quint monologue. Then Dan wants to play Julie the Romo talking about Tracy Wolfson's hair. Julie reminds Dan that he once commented on Julie being "press box hot" when he saw her in the Stars Press Box when she was with the Stars. Perfectly executed bear trap by Julie. That's why she's great. She said she's been waiting to spring that on Dan.

Most women suck at sports media but Julie has been an awesome refreshing addition to the ticket.  They need some new tweaks like that on more shows.  That and less Jake.