If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

this morning show lineup of George/Sean/Gordo/Julie is better than the normal lineup.  main reason is that we don't have 4 hours of Gordo and Junes ganging up on Jub.  Gordo is much more laid back, and George is having a blast.  Julie chiming in on Muse in the News and Gordo's Corner adds to Jub's hilarity. 

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

that is definitely more noticeable.  Jer is usually pretty chill on the board with drops, but he's been spitting fire this week.  "hut hut" was genius.

Probably no coincidence that Junior is gone.  Junior isn't one for allowing others to step out of their lane.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Y’all are cold, and I’m serious. George is an emotional guy. It’s part of what made him great on Ranchwater Monday. 

And his message is so on point right now. Particularly with the pandemic’s resurgence. 

Fuck him and fuck you.

didn’t listen…what’d he say?

10 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

No. Says he’d disconnected from church, is kinda getting back into it, and his small group at church is committed to 5 acts of kindness per week. He’s very concerned about the state of the world and how we are more divided than ever. He got choked up a few times and Wally and mdmost I guess don’t like that. He happens to be spot on. 

Am I allowed to agree with everything Jub said, but also agree with @mdmost that Jub gets too emotional sometimes and it's not a good look? Or nah?

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Quivering Jub is the worst Jub. 

Although, I guess I can argue that it's not Jub's worst look. Tone-deaf Jub calling others out for anything musical, including but not limited to, being tone-deaf is the worst Jub.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bluto said:

Thank gosh this is the last day we’ll have to hear about the cornfield game so Bob will stfu about Iowa’s “quad cities” as if they are some Midwest metropolis.

They don't use salt in quad cities. Bobs wheelhouse 

11 hours ago, Angry Gorilla said:

What’s the deal with Danny? Just turned it on to hear them sign off and Bob said thoughts and prayers to Danny.

10 hours ago, futureman said:

I think he has covid. 

7 hours ago, nolongerU2horn said:

Mino, Julie, Blake showed up to work with symptoms and now it’s Danny’s turn

So Julie and Danny are fucking? Or...who's in the library with a candlestick?