If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

10 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Gordo was savvy enough to understand that local celebrity can be a curse for one’s personal life. I respect the hell out of him. I don’t think he will ever discuss his family and I think flat out refuse any stunt programming or bits like Corby and others do with theirs. Those might be the most uncomfortable bits on the station.

Those bits are always great. Nice post dipshit. 

8 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Was catching up on the top 10 on the app and Steve in the attic is one of my favorite characters. All the creepy "ohhhhhh" noises almost make me pull the car over. 

It was a terrible recycled character. No wonder you liked it. 

On 10/22/2022 at 11:11 PM, Texzilla58 said:

Bob will have some whiny excuse and claim they just ran out of time. Maybe that will trigger Klatt.

Corby will tee it up, and Klatt will knock it out of the park.  That's what happened last week.  Segment ending, aggy on a bye, and Corby throws out a aggy comment that Klatt hammered.  

On 10/24/2022 at 8:40 AM, Dutch said:

Corby will tee it up, and Klatt will knock it out of the park.  That's what happened last week.  Segment ending, aggy on a bye, and Corby throws out a aggy comment that Klatt hammered.  

seems like aggy tee'd themselves up last night.

Hey Snake…guess what? My pig found its, found its self smart enough to hop over in the the barrier from his pen to the next pen and eat all of that pigs food and then go to the next one and eat all of that pigs food and then the next one and eat all of that pigs food and make his way back in time for when it was my turn my time to feed him he had already eaten three meals and would just be sitting there waiting for me and I would feed him and he would eat that. That’s why he gained so much weight and got sifted at the fat stock show.

On 10/24/2022 at 6:40 AM, Dutch said:

Corby didn't even need to tee it up. Klatt was coming in already taking BP. 

I saw an interesting theory on the ticket Reddit page,
What if Rhyner’s end game was to get the underpaid and under appreciated, Danny and Sirois a good paying gig (if Danny does end up at the Freak) and also get the Ticket back to its glory?
Not saying it’s true, but it did make me think for a minute.

• Hook 'Em 1

I doubt Rhyner thought much about the Ticket guys at all with his plans. I think it was more to get Sirois, Grubes, and Julie more money while giving himself an outlet and the ego stroke of starting another station. 

I wonder how much Mike is making vs all these other folks. They surely got a raise but I doubt they are making Top host money. I mean most of them worked for peanuts for years. If they don’t get some book it’s going to all going away.

2 hours ago, Hermanator said:

I like Desperados. Not as much as Avila's, but damn do they need to hire an ad agency. 

If they aren't going to just savagely slaughter Computer's dumb bullshit then just cancel the bit

Avilas is goat for Dallas Tex mex