Colin Kaepernick & NFL Reach Settlement

Vic Mackey

11 hours ago, Mileslong said:

Wasn’t bragging you fucking retard, I’ve been listing in these boards since 1999, I mentioned it because you or someone mentioned my opinion was unpopular. Now go back to lurking

You mentioned it to another poster, because you're a bitch, that gets off on message board likes. You're a loser. I attend several games every year...we can have this conversation face to face when Texas plays LSU. I post videos from games all the time, and I'll post that one for everyone on this board to see. Let's get together and see how it goes.

10 hours ago, hundredTT said:

If Kaep died I'd literally grab a beer and laugh at that fucktard faker. And I am a niner fan.

Says the white man with the white sheet over his head, so no one knows who he is, while he talks tough and brave online. Of course a devil like you would celebrate something like that. No shock there, david duke. I wonder how recruits would feel about devilish Texas fans like you. Maybe I should put this on twitter and find out. 

Edited by Awlready
  • Fuck You 3

You mentioned it to another poster, because you're a bitch, that gets off on message board likes. You're a loser. I attend several games every year...we can have this conversation face to face when Texas plays LSU. I post videos from games all the time, and I'll post that one for everyone on this board to see. Let's get together and see how it goes.

You sure post like a tough guy for someone who is supposedly disabled

Wow, attending a couple of games a year, they should name the stadium after you.

4 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

You sure post like a tough guy for someone who is supposedly disabled

Wow, attending a couple of games a year, they should name the stadium after you.

You have no idea what my disabilities are...none would stop me for putting you on that video. Do you want to make it happen or not? I don't drink, but I'll buy you a drink. Let's make it happen. LSU game good for you? There will be several people you have cheered for over the years, on the video too. You in?

Edited by Awlready

You have no idea what my disabilities are...none would stop me for putting you on that video. Do you want to make it happen or not? I don't drink, but I'll buy you a drink. Let's make it happen. LSU game good for you? There will be several people you have cheered for over the years, on the video too. You in?

Lmao, what the fuck are you a babbling about? You want to put me on a video? What kind of video?

5 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

Lmao, what the fuck are you a babbling about? You want to put me on a video? What kind of video?

Me and you sparring before the game starts. Just a friendly lil something in gloves. I'm sure your "likers" would be entertained, since "likes" are so important to you. You with it loser?

Edited by Awlready
  • Fuck You 2

25 minutes ago, Awlready said:

Me and you sparring before the game starts. Just a friendly lil something in gloves. I'm sure your "likers" would be entertained, since "likes" are so important to you. You with it loser?

You are that upset that you want to fight a message board user? You must be new to the internet.

36 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

So you’re a coward if you pass on flying somewhere to box a disabled guy? Got it, now seriously go take your meds, you’re embarrassing yourself

Your bitch-ass embarrassed yourself long ago, "likes" guy. Your hypocrisy is next level fuckery. 

• Fuck You 2

• 4 weeks later...

Per Wall Street Journal, the NFL settled the collusion case for less than $10 million total between Kaep and Reid.  Their cut after paying attorney fees and income taxes (since it is for lost wages) is a far cry from the windfall originally reported.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/nfl-paid-under-10-million-to-settle-colin-kaepernick-grievance-11553192288?mod=hp_lead_pos5

1. [IMG]
Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Like 2

Did we ever get a date for this boxing match? I’d like to challenge the winner to a thumb wrestling match and get the audio on vinyl. I know a few regional celebrities that would like to play Hearts against the winner as well.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

So the NFL cut a check for 10M total for the entire suit?

They save that in just not having to keep paying their lawyers in all of this. 10 M is a rounding error...

If true, major win for the NFL regardless how Kap tries to spin it.

Yep.  The league prints money.  The Texans for instance distributed $100 million to their partners last year.  

2 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Per Wall Street Journal, the NFL settled the collusion case for less than $10 million total between Kaep and Reid.  Their cut after paying attorney fees and income taxes (since it is for lost wages) is a far cry from the windfall originally reported.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/nfl-paid-under-10-million-to-settle-colin-kaepernick-grievance-11553192288?mod=hp_lead_pos5

1. [IMG]

Holy shit this is way way less than I predicted. Only the lawyers got paid lmao

He would have had a better case if he weren’t a mediocre QB. If you were good enough to be worth the headache, you’d be employed, dude.
He only started this "crusade" because he becoming washed up and exposed. Had he stayed at the same level he was even he was having success, he would have never did this.

I wonder if Kaep regrets opting out of the final year of his contract now? If this recent news is accurate he flushed millions down the drain. I understand Mike Brown turned Eric Reid away because he didn't want the protesting headache, but Reid signed with the Panthers fairly early in the season and signed a respectable long term deal before this settlement was reached. The safety market was rather meh last season, the honey badger agreed to a 1 year deal and Kenny Vaccaro didn't sign until an injury occurred in training camp.

14 hours ago, Chad said:

I wonder if Kaep regrets opting out of the final year of his contract now? If this recent news is accurate he flushed millions down the drain. I understand Mike Brown turned Eric Reid away because he didn't want the protesting headache, but Reid signed with the Panthers fairly early in the season and signed a respectable long term deal before this settlement was reached. The safety market was rather meh last season, the honey badger agreed to a 1 year deal and Kenny Vaccaro didn't sign until an injury occurred in training camp.

His opting out was largely symbolic, wasn't it?  As in, had he opted in the 49ers could have cut him before a specific date to avoid paying him for the year.

21 hours ago, formermav43 said:

He would have had a better case if he weren’t a mediocre QB. If you were good enough to be worth the headache, you’d be employed, dude.

Said that all along.

All those posts/tweets saying how This bum backup QB isn't better than Kaepernick were absolutely right.  But that wasn't the issue.  The issue was that his talent never warranted the backlash and media scrutiny that those teams would be under.  Simple as that.

• 3 months later...

People simultaneously claiming to be upset because they love the flag while then getting mad at Kaepernick for preventing the production and sale of flag shoes. Hard to think of something more disrespectful to the flag, past or present, than walking in it and visually stepping on it with every stride.

But yes, be upset that now Nike won't make millions of dollars off foreign labor so that thousands of people can wear something that looks like the flag on their feet.

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Like 2

Bullshit PR stunt. 

If they were planning on selling those shoes for July 4 holiday, they've been making, shipping and stocking them for months. Now, two days before July4, Kap objects, so Nike is just going to send thousands, tens of thousands of shoes to a landfill?

bullshit. 

They hired Kap as a PR stooge and that's all this is. 

49 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

People simultaneously claiming to be upset because they love the flag while then getting mad at Kaepernick for preventing the production and sale of flag shoes. Hard to think of something more disrespectful to the flag, past or present, than walking in it and visually stepping on it with every stride.

But yes, be upset that now Nike won't make millions of dollars off foreign labor so that thousands of people can wear something that looks like the flag on their feet.

The strawman density in this post is impressive.  Respect

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DoobieWah said:

Bullshit PR stunt. 

If they were planning on selling those shoes for July 4 holiday, they've been making, shipping and stocking them for months. Now, two days before July4, Kap objects, so Nike is just going to send thousands, tens of thousands of shoes to a landfill?

bullshit. 

Not normally one for conspiracy theories, but there's some real meat on this one.

46 minutes ago, DoobieWah said:

Bullshit PR stunt. 

bullshit. 

These shoes are going to the same 3rd world countries that all the aggy championship t shirts go to.