Most punchable face in entertainment?

Goo Punch

On 3/12/2019 at 9:09 AM, SwanderedTalent said:

Someone has to post Brie Larson at some point, after the last six weeks

no pictures and no CR but I'll put "everyone on cable news who has a show with their name in it", tied for most-punchable

Yeah, I'd hit that.

Brie Larson Wore Alessandra Rich On Jimmy Kimmel Live! - Red Carpet Fashion  Awards

• Hook 'Em 1

• 9 months later...
On 9/13/2022 at 9:10 PM, Parliament said:

Yeah go ahead and punch him.  See how that works out for you.

What’s he gonna fake rock bottom me. I’m not saying I can do it but this is a thread of punchable faces. I’ve seen him announce 1 to many intros to nfl games. Annoying af 

the-voice-will-1191065.jpg

i hate how he stylizes his stage name. I hate his music. his deadwood acting. his whack ass catlady “fashion”. to top it all off, his business ventures involve backing and promotion literally the dumbest fucking ideas and consumer products in history. 

this dude doesnt just fall upwards, he tumbles

On 9/16/2022 at 6:39 PM, McCroskey said:

What…did ya have a few drinks this morning?

I submit my nomination.

4024f2c184aa649c14eee7da54ec337a.jpg

I’ve told the story several times of meeting him one on one for about 30 minutes due to a chance encounter. And I can confirm that during that entire time I visualized what it would be like to haul off and smack him. 

• 6 months later...
334986218_georgelopez.jpg.174c147b616d53cb1ae14aa9f9203062.jpg

This right here. How does he have a gig? Ever? Never been funny. Not once. He is offensive in every way as he is a putrid piece of shit. You would have thought a cartel would have taken him out on general principle as that he’s the most unfunny Mexican or Chicano or turdwich white guy pretending to be Bill Dana or whatever the duck he is.
  • Like 1