2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

7 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Red Sox fans where very quiet walking out of that game 

Mouths full of dick.

I like some of the Boston players like Vasquez and Devers.  Fuck their fans though.  For as badly as they hate the Yankees, they act just like the other fanbase.

You know... I said earlier that Osuna vultured that win.  But He did a great job of locking it down with men on 2nd and 3rd and no outs.  Everyone has a rough night, but he buckled down and earned the W after some adversity.  Not many closers could have gotten their mind right after that start to the inning.   It was actually pretty dang impressive.  

4 hours ago, mycox said:

Osuna needs to be fixed soon. The HR last night and the Jake catch would have been a HR in most ballparks or at least a double off the wall.

He hasn't blown a save since last April, I wouldn't get too worried just yet.

37 minutes ago, kevwun said:

He hasn't blown a save since last April, I wouldn't get too worried just yet.

When you’re lamenting that your closer who has given up 4 runs all year needs to be fixed, it’s a pretty good indicator that the things are going well.

10 hours ago, Guadaloopy said:

This guy takes for freakin ever to throw a pitch.  Nerve wracking.   

This was driving me nuts.  i kept waiting for Astros batters to step out of the box just to say, "Fuck you," but they were more like, "Let's get on with it for crisakes."

The flow of the game sure is better with Miley's pace.

Just checked into the Marriott Marquis, have tickets for the Cubs game Monday.  Do they allow early admission to watch batting practice?
Go Astros!
Tomorrow is a 1pm game time. So normally they dont take bp on a early start game time.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk