2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

1 minute ago, thetruth said:

Leaving that many on has fucked us. The only players I trust on this team right now are Altuve and Harris. One of them was a foot from a foul ball that blew this open. Blame Hinch all you want, but the bats have been cold. This isn't over. 

Trust Uncle Mike too

6 minutes ago, Jshep34 said:

Ive always been ride or die with Astros. Thatll never change. Ill be rocking my astros hat tomorrow and every day on out. If they dont pull it out , i fully expect the bandwagon to be damn near empty come march 2020.

hey more space at the ballpark right?

• Like 1

Just now, Tommy Nobis said:

AJ Hinch is a supreme dumbass

Good grief - why the hell didn’t Hinch IW Soto with 1st base open?  Been avoiding my technology, but that was the straw that broke the camel’s back for me.

I get the clean inning argument, but I also question his failure to have Cole follow Greinke.  Cole is best positioned to gobble up the residual 2 2/3s innings at that point.

He also just dodged a bullet with that Pressly decision.  Not AJ’s best night...wrong time to choke on several hairballs...

This offense is up to this challenge, but we are stuck in the bottom of the order, and there is too much pressing.  The key is baserunners.

3 minutes ago, thetruth said:

Leaving that many on has fucked us. The only players I trust on this team right now are Altuve and Harris. One of them was a foot from a foul ball that blew this open. Blame Hinch all you want, but the bats have been cold. This isn't over. 

Blaming Hinch for this is silly.

We've left ten men on base. That's why we're losing.