2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

This FS1 broadcast is a fucking beating. They’re pimping the rays so fucking hard.

If you have Bluetooth and the mlb at bat app, sync up the audio of Ford and sparks and mute the tv.

There is no reason to listen to national guys during the most stressful games of the season. It’s just more nails on the chalkboard when you’re already irritated by the smallest little thing.

4 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

If you have Bluetooth and the mlb at bat app, sync up the audio of Ford and sparks and mute the tv.

There is no reason to listen to national guys during the most stressful games of the season. It’s just more nails on the chalkboard when you’re already irritated by the smallest little thing.

These hardly seem like national guys. I think they are AL East announcers.  Even the little puff pieces are all Rays.  Plus they "learn" Harris because he has to pitch now even though this isn't the first time he has pitched this series.  Astros don't learn any of their guys even though they pitch all of them, I guess. None of the Astros have a back story either. 

Fuck Tampa Bay. That "stadium" is a shithole. It's a fucking circus tent that sometimes people play baseball in. When Luhnow said "we don't know why we play bad there" that was all I needed to know this could go 5. But this is why home field is important. Let the Cole Train roll at home. For the first time in God knows how long we play better at home than we do on the road. Nothing is fucked here dude.