2019 NCAA March Madness Sweet 16 and Elite Eight

Tech's lead is 50% of Michigan's point production.

It may be ugly as homemade soap, but as  Red Raider, there are a shit ton of other game  scenarios that would far, far more detrimental to our cause.

Edited by slorch

5 minutes ago, WBT said:

Umm, Tech and Michigan just combined for 40 points in the first half.  Halfway through the first half Virginia and Oregon have combined for 17.

of those 4 teams, 3 are top defenses in the NCAA.

It might be like surgery with a chainsaw, but it's kinda glorious too...

30 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

These are the two best defenses in America, what do you think?

At the Half..... Kenny and Charles agreed that while Michigan and Tech both have good defenses, the low scoring has  been more about really bad offensive play..... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

At the Half..... Kenny and Charles agreed that while Michigan and Tech both have good defenses, the low scoring has  been more about really bad offensive play..... 

This is true too.  Tech has been spectacularly bad at times this season.  last 10 minutes vs Okie Lite comes to mind.

I still don't understand why michigan ain't screen and rolling until they get Moretti on the fucking giant and it's an automatic score...  Maybe I don't understand world class hoops...

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

In 2017 Michigan beat Oklahoma State in the first round of the NCAA tournament by hitting 16 three pointers at 55%. Tonight they’re 0-12, i.e. 0%. I wish I hated sports. I hate that I care. Fuck. my. Life.

Show your work!