Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

Listened to Tara Reade say that Biden slid his hand up her dress and you get the idea.  She then files a complaint that doesn't use sexual assault or harassment but that he made her "uncomfortable".  I think this story has ballooned over the years and no longer fits her original filing if it exists.   That's some swift boating style allegations.  The Senate, DOJ, and POTUS don't even believe this if they went fishing in the Ukraine for charges against Biden.     

35 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

spacer.png

Spoiler

1415827922058_wps_1_12_11_14_Sydney_N_S_54eab142c5690_-_01-botch-plastic-surgeri

Once best known for her role as high school sweetheart Vicky in American Pie, Reid is now better known for her bungled liposuction and breast implant procedure, which she received in 2004. Her bumpy breast scars, however, weren't as disconcerting as her spoiled belly: "I had body contouring, but it all went wrong," she said on The View. "My stomach became the most ripply, bulgy thing." Reid underwent reconstructive surgery in 2006, and posed for Playboy in 2009 to show off her fixed plastic surgery. Photos by Paul Smith/Featureflash (left) and FilmMagic (right).

https://www.womansday.com/life/entertainment/a1310/10-worst-celebrity-plastic-surgery-mishaps-103522/

"If a woman doesn't file a formal complaint about a powerful man in her organization who assaults her, it didn't happen." - Liberals in 2020

lol

Whether or not she filed a formal or detailed complaint at the time means absolutely nothing, and all of you know this.

- Multiple contemporaneous accounts of Reade telling her story, both on and off-the-record. (Including one woman who says, "Oh yeah she told me all that and I'm voting for Joe anyway."
- Mother calling into Larry King Live
- Contemperaneous evidence of Reade being stripped of responsibilities immediately after the alleged assault
- Zero evidence of any kind of benefit to Reade of coming out with the story now

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

... a mentally disturbed woman ...

... the damage done to other victims of sexual assault.

... (the media) can get fucked.

Lindsay Graham Transformation Status: Complete

180927170131-02-graham-kavanaugh-hearing

All you people have to do is shut up and win, but you just can't help yourselves. You're deranged.

Edited by bad_teammate
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

I believed Blasey Ford because she testified in front of congress. When this lady can do that and sell me and provide a good testimony i will buy her story. Until then, maybe you could stop jumping to conclusions(you know, the thing you're accusing everyone else of doing).

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

This is the standard for believing a woman alleging sexual assault? lol Jesus Christ

Literal brain diseases.

Her actions to me were consistent with somebody who had nothing to hide and nothing to gain from the situation. She knew full well that she was putting her life in danger and if she could be caught in a lie, she would be in trouble for lying under oath.

14 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Multiple contemporaneous accounts of Reade telling her story, both on and off-the-record. (Including one woman who says, "Oh yeah she told me all that and I'm voting for Joe anyway."

AKA that person knows both Tara Reade and Joe Biden, and believes Joe Biden. 

Edited by Pam Cummings

10 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Her actions to me were consistent with somebody who had nothing to hide and nothing to gain from the situation. She knew full well that she was putting her life in danger and if she could be caught in a lie, she would be in trouble for lying under oath.

Cool, I also believed her story. :)

What does that have to do with any other potential victim of sexual assault?

AKA that person knows both Tara Reade and Joe Biden, and believes Joe Biden.

This isn't what the woman said.

[edit]

Interview with DemocracyNow

------------------------------------------------------------

AMY GOODMAN: Can you talk about why you decided to come forward? I understand you’re a Biden supporter, is that right?

LYNDA LACASSE: That is correct. I’m a strong, lifelong Democrat and I am a Biden supporter. I didn’t know about all that stuff that was going on in the news. She told me about it last month. She called me and she told me that she had decided to come forward with it and she told me about the allegations, and I said, “Oh, I remember that.” Then we talked again a little over a week ago and I volunteered to come forward. Again, I work so much, I hadn’t really had time to pay as much attention as I could have, but I did volunteer to come forward. And the reason I volunteered to come forward is I feel the truth needs to be told and her truth needs to be told. I believed her back then when she told me and I believe her now.

------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by bad_teammate

Try reading that again, Chuckie. Look at this phrase from the AP: "... didn't refer to ..." is not the same as saying "... didn't use the exact words ..."

You can refer to sexual harassment without saying the words "sexual harassment".

#Journalism

Seriously you guys are winning, you don't have to lie and read poorly and make up wild accusations.

Just win. Just take the W.

Quietly watch the system crush and smash yet another woman who dares speak up against a powerful man and enjoy the thing you want to happen happening. You don't have to make yourself such an obvious ghoul by gloating publicly.

9 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Try reading that again, Chuckie. Look at this phrase from the AP: "... didn't refer to ..." is not the same as saying "... didn't use the exact words ..."

You can refer to sexual harassment without saying the words "sexual harassment".

#Journalism

Seriously you guys are winning, you don't have to lie and read poorly and make up wild accusations.

Quietly watch the system crush and smash yet another woman who dares speak up against a powerful man and enjoy the thing you want to happen happening. You don't have to make yourself such an obvious ghoul by gloating publicly.

Muh Bernie.

Why did she cancel the Chris Wallace interview? 

I want to believe she’s acting in good faith, but that smells to me as she didn’t want to contradict what the requested reports would find, which wouldn’t come out until after she went on record.

I believe Joe. Even if I didn't, I'd still vote for him because Trump is far worse and is an existential threat to our nation. Everything else is pablum. 

Edited by Orale
  • Like 8

Just now, Queen Bitch said:

Why did she cancel the Chris Wallace interview? 

I want to believe she’s acting in good faith, but that smells to me as she didn’t want to contradict what the requested reports would find, which wouldn’t come out until after she went on record.

Or she's having a hard time dealing with the insane pressure and scrutiny that's on her. Or there was a scheduling conflict. Or she got mad at someone involved. Or she lost faith in the interviewer.

She's simultaneously mentally disturbed and stupid AND a master tactician.

5 hours ago, Tom said:

Yep.  Biden is definitely creepy and handsy around women and girls.  You'd think that would sink his campaign.  On the other hand, he is running against a serial rapist and child molester, so....

But he wasn’t, hopefully, during the democratic primaries. Where there were 3 or 4 superior candidates, and also Bernie Sanders. 

anyone saying they will vote for joe because trump is way worse, hopefully didn’t vote for joe in their state primary/caucus. It didn’t have to be joe vs Donny. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

But he wasn’t, hopefully, during the democratic primaries. Where there were 3 or 4 superior candidates, and also Bernie Sanders. 

anyone saying they will vote for joe because trump is way worse, hopefully didn’t vote for joe in their state primary/caucus. It didn’t have to be joe vs Donny. 

I voted for Warren. Trump is literally evil and deadly incompetent. Voting for Joe will be easy. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

New merch from Team Biden

grab-my-pussy.png

I'm confused about you. Sometimes you seem progressive, then you post pro-Trump stuff. What is your political ideology exactly?

2 minutes ago, Orale said:

I'm confused about you. Sometimes you seem progressive, then you post pro-Trump stuff. What is your political ideology exactly?

Like what?

I'd guess the confusion comes from thinking that being critical of Democrats is the same as being pro-Republican. That kind of binary thinking is very dangerous.

I think Joe Biden is terrible.
I think Donald Trump is worse, but this is a Joe Biden thread so I talk about Joe Biden and not Donald Trump.

A lot of posters feel the need to talk about Donald Trump a lot in the Biden thread, I guess because they want to prove themselves socially? They want to reassure others that they're a Good Person even while doing something shameful like critically discussing Democrats?

I believe Tara Reade and Donald Trump has nothing to do with it.

1 minute ago, Message Board User said:

Just put him on ignore.  

I agree. Critical thinking is often very upsetting and I don't want anyone to have a bad time.

Anyone who is upset by my posts should ignore me. :)

• Like 1

#Journalism

Believe all women except when their own words become problematic then contort them to match my previously held political ideology.

EXCWUb6WsAIHWyT?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Believe all women except when their own words become problematic then contort them to match my previously held political ideology.

You still need help reading, I guess. You can file a complaint about sexual harassment without literally using the phrase "sexual harassment".

37 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Like what?

Well, you posted a picture of a woman wearing a photoshopped shirt that said Biden can grab her....That strikes me as a pro-Trump post because it denigrates his opponent Joe Biden. You're of course free to support whomever you want, but what about Trump do you like so much? 

You still need help reading, I guess. You can file a complaint about sexual harassment without literally using the phrase "sexual harassment".

“I was fired by Biden for filing sexual harassment charges.”

“I once filled out an intake form with my name and number and made general statements, none of which mentioned sexual harassment.”

These are synonymous statements to you? And you don’t find it peculiar that Reade was going to continue to claim the top version of the story until the AP found a transcript of her own words last year saying she “chickened out” and never filed a report?
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Orale said:

Well, you posted a picture of a woman wearing a photoshopped shirt that said Biden can grab her....That strikes me as a pro-Trump post because it denigrates his opponent Joe Biden.

Ok, I can see how that might be your initial impression, but do you think that actually makes sense?

If I think Joe Biden would be a better president than Donald Trump then I should have zero negative thoughts about Joe Biden?

Not to be rude but, how old are you?

You're of course free to support whomever you want, but what about Trump do you like so much? 

I appreciate you granting me the latitude to support whomever I like, but in case you're not trolling and are genuinely confused, I don't support Trump at all. I'm not a Republican and never have been. 

I will not be voting for Donald Trump or encouraging others to do so.

If someone were to ask the best of the two candidates to vote for, I would say Joe Biden.

On 5/1/2020 at 9:36 AM, Message Board User said:

My problem with the allegation against both Biden and Kavanaugh is that they happened so long ago there is no possible way we're going to "prove" it did or didn't happen.

27 years ago?  wtf.  There is no fucking way I can remember the details of every encounter I had in 1993 and if a girl/woman/female/womyn said I assaulted her that year, there's no way I'd be able to defend myself other than to say "it didn't happen" and "find witnesses who said it did."

This may make me a misogynist and unwoke and unsympthathetic to the #MeToo movement (which has now been weaponized), but these he said / she said allegations from 20+ years ago are ridiculous.  If we're talking about coming forward with allegations about child sexual abuse, that's a different story and there should be no statute of limitations on CSA.

But Tara Reade and Christy Blasy Ford were both adults at the time of the allegation and they should have went to the police at the time of the incident.  Sorry not sorry.  We live in a society where we would rather 10 guilty people go free than jail 1 innocent person and the burden of proof is always always always on the accuser/prosecution.

Pretty much this.  Sorry.  Hell, I don't even trust their own recall of 30 year old events.

Also, I am suspect of the role of therapy in some of these recalled events.  I am a big advocate of therapy, but reprocessing things later in life or with greater maturity and the insight of a counselor is for personal use only.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I definitely didn't vote for Joe in the primary, and it had nothing to do with a sexual assault allegation because I'm pretty sure I had never heard of Tara Reade or these allegations until the past few weeks, long after Super Tuesday.  I can count on my fingers the number of posters I can recall having Biden as a first choice.

I just think it's humorous that the playbook Trump supporters are choosing to go at Biden with is sexual harassment and nepotism, two sins that Trump is guilty of to a far greater degree many times over. 

Is Joe an old womanizer without personal boundaries who probably has sexually harassed someone at some point in his life?  Yeah, very likely.  Is he a serial rapist and accused child molester like our current president?  I doubt it.  In a perfect world, these wouldn't be our two choices, but it is what it is.  Anyone equating Biden's past to Trump's is lying to themselves.

Edited by Tom

Just now, Chuckie Finster said:

“I was fired by Biden for filing sexual harassment charges.”

“I once filled out an intake form with my name and number and made general statements, none of which mentioned sexual harassment.”

These are synonymous statements to you? And you don’t find it peculiar that Reade was going to continue to claim the top version of the story until the AP found a transcript of her own words last year saying she “chickened out” and never filed a report?

Neither of those are actual statements from Reade; they are fabrications from you in an attempt to smear a woman who is claiming that she was raped by a powerful Senator.

You should read up on what she's actually said because you're either lying or ignorant and neither are good.

---------------------------------------
FORMER Senate aide Tara Reade said she was "too scared" to explicitly claim that Joe Biden sexually assaulted her 27 years ago in her Senate complaint.

Reade said Friday the limited report she filed with the congressional personnel office "didn't use sexual harassment" to describe her alleged assault.

"I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable," she said in an interview with the Associated Press.

"I know that I was too scared to write about the sexual assault."

Reade said she detailed her issues with Biden but "the main word I used - and I know I didn't use sexual harassment - I used 'uncomfortable'. And I remember 'retaliation.'"

But the former aide suggested that even if the report surfaces, it wouldn't corroborate her assault accusation because she opted not to detail them at the time.
--------------------------------------------

So when you claim that she said she "never filed a report", were you making that up out of nothing or do you have a source for that?

Because it seems like you're actively lying about this for reasons I cannot even begin to understand.

4 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Ok, I can see how that might be your initial impression, but do you think that actually makes sense?

If I think Joe Biden would be a better president than Donald Trump then I should have zero negative thoughts about Joe Biden?

Not to be rude but, how old are you?

I appreciate you granting me the latitude to support whomever I like, but in case you're not trolling and are genuinely confused, I don't support Trump at all. I'm not a Republican and never have been. 

I will not be voting for Donald Trump or encouraging others to do so.

If someone were to ask the best of the two candidates to vote for, I would say Joe Biden.

Fair enough. That all being the case, why do you post so much anti-Biden stuff? He's not my ideal candidate by any stretch, but he's what we have. How does constantly attacking him advance what I believe should be the primary aim of any moral and decent person to get rid of racist misogynist anti-poor Trump?

6 minutes ago, Orale said:

Fair enough. That all being the case, why do you post so much anti-Biden stuff? He's not my ideal candidate by any stretch, but he's what we have. How does constantly attacking him advance what I believe should be the primary aim of any moral and decent person to get rid of racist misogynist anti-poor Trump?

Because that's the only way Bernie will get the nomination even though he was thoroughly rejected by the Democratic voting populus. We have to cancel Biden and install Bernie. That's his endgame. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Orale said:

That all being the case, why do you post so much anti-Biden stuff? 

Because we're in the Joe Biden thread and I don't have anything good to say about Joe Biden.

Fuck Joe Biden. He's a pile of shit and that didn't change because he won the primary.

How does constantly attacking him advance what I believe should be the primary aim of any moral and decent person to get rid of racist misogynist anti-poor Trump?

Literally nothing said here, pro or con, means anything at all in terms of getting rid of Trump. 

We could all circle jerk each other's dicks off about Joe's blessed splendor and it would change the vote totals by 0.00000001%.
We could all join the anti-Joe jihad and swear loyalty to Fuhrer Trump and it would change the vote totals by 0.00000001%.

I know that shaming people online feels like political action, but it's not. Tweeting and posting aren't political action. They don't actually matter in the real world. If they did we'd have a 3-way race between Bernie, Pete, and Liz.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Because that's the only way Bernie will get the nomination even though he was thoroughly rejected by the Democratic voting populus. We have to cancel Biden and install Bernie. That's his endgame. 

There is a 0% chance Bernie gets the Democratic nomination at this point. I never even had it above 40% after the route in Nevada. This has nothing to do with Bernie; you guys talk about him more than I do.

I know you guys can't accept that because then you'd have to ask yourselves uncomfortable questions about your own beliefs and positions, but... hey.

10 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Because we're in the Joe Biden thread and I don't have anything good to say about Joe Biden.

Fuck Joe Biden. He's a pile of shit and that didn't change because he won the primary.

Literally nothing said here, pro or con, means anything at all in terms of getting rid of Trump. 

We could all circle jerk each other's dicks off about Joe's blessed splendor and it would change the vote totals by 0.00000001%.
We could all join the anti-Joe jihad and swear loyalty to Fuhrer Trump and it would change the vote totals by 0.00000001%.

I know that shaming people online feels like political action, but it's not. Tweeting and posting aren't political action. They don't actually matter in the real world. If they did we'd have a 3-way race between Bernie, Pete, and Liz.

That's all true I guess. Posting on an online forum is basically mental masturbation. 

Tell me more about the dick circle jerks. I'm intrigued. 

Edited by Orale

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden