Dallas Stars 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

made the crowd happy?  you stupid cunt

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

"silver lining for st. louis" again who is this stupid cunt?

Heh. 

Played like total shit and still almost stole one. Just wasn't our night. I expect the Stars to come back better than ever these next two games. We got this.

Heh. 
Played like total shit and still almost stole one. Just wasn't our night. I expect the Stars to come back better than ever these next two games. We got this.

This is the bad pattern I was talking about lose-win-lose — we have to break that string. Well, we played like shit tonight IMO.

41 minutes ago, Ths71 said:

Still confused about the “ embellishment”. Isn’t cross- checking a penalty whether you fall down or not?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not on the 3rd time in the same sequence.  All acting. 

42 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Got to figure out a way to prevent them from having so many long possessions in the zone.  There were 6 or 7 last night that lasted 1.5-2 minutes.  That wears you down pretty badly.  

Also need to stop letting the Blues score a minute or so after we push hard to get a goal. I think it's happened three times in the series now, twice last night. Completely deflating.

1 minute ago, spystud13 said:

Good. Fedun has been pretty good all season, but this matchup does not favor him at all. He's clearly been the weakest defender in this series.

Sounds like a different girl announcer. But did she just say they are trying to swing the D away from the defense?
Also, pretty weak penelty. Hope we can earn and convert some too.

Think it’s the same chick. Pretty clear she’s spending most of her time with the Blues.
  • Like 1