2019 NFL Draft - Nashville, April 25-27

Machinator

5 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Does Kyler fight dogs?  Because that's the only way he'll equal Mike Vick.

God I hope not.  Although if he beats women then he'd be a typical OU legacy.  Johnny football is probably closer to expectations and that was a huge bust. 

2 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I'm just amused by how short the Kingsbury tenure is now likely to be.

Of course, I'd say that regardless of which QB they picked. You build teams from the lines out, but nobody who drafts early in the NFL seems to know that. That's why they have early draft picks, after all.

Yeah, I wanted Kingsbury to succeed in the NFL but he just shot himself in the foot. He will back to college ball in a couple of years after this freakshow ends.

2 minutes ago, hundredTT said:

So I take care of my Pops now, and his Alzheimer's limits him incredibly at this point now. This disease is so hard to understand.  Tonight he pulled out his newspaper and had pen in hand correcting the newspapers mock (like he did for 30 years prior) , and been talking football like he hasn't missed a beat all night. Truly a miracle night, if you knew his condition prior. It is very likely a short lived victory, but we have been having the time of our life this evening. He just went to bed, and handed me the newspaper and pen ha.  Enjoy your parents folks.

35lvxjb.jpg

That’s awesome man.  I hate that fucking disease.   It’s painful.  Glad you got to have one of those moments of clarity this evening.   Best wishes 

• Like 2