2019 NFL Draft - Nashville, April 25-27

Machinator

(possibly) unpopular opinion: Through the first few picks, I think I prefer the Game Day crew covering the draft to the typical Kiper/McShay/etc crew. The latter just babble on and beat the same dead horse they've been on for months in terms of measurables, scheme fit, etc. Maybe it's just because I appreciate the CFP perspective more but focusing on the back story of the guy who's life just changed feels more compelling. 

5 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

(possibly) unpopular opinion: Through the first few picks, I think I prefer the Game Day crew covering the draft to the typical Kiper/McShay/etc crew. The latter just babble on and beat the same dead horse they've been on for months in terms of measurables, scheme fit, etc. Maybe it's just because I appreciate the CFP perspective more but focusing on the back story of the guy who's life just changed feels more compelling. 

I just flipped over to ABC and they had a commercial selling mom jeans.  The show is targeting the wives and fat little girlfriends.

Edited by clapclapclap
NTTAWWT

2 minutes ago, pacman said:

Safe pick imo. If he isn't dominant, he will still be very good. He also has high character. I agree they could have got him with a later pick though.

So was sold on their guy but couldn’t get somebody to trade down a few spots

3 minutes ago, pacman said:

Safe pick imo. If he isn't dominant, he will still be very good. He also has high character. I agree they could have got him with a later pick though.

Trade down and grab a third rounder.  Easily could have pulled that off.  This was definitely a reach.  

lamaoooa   Giants .  

Pre-Draft Analysis

Jones is a well-built quarterback with average arm strength and good pocket presence. He gets the ball out on time and is precise in the short game. He has a great feel for timing of back-shoulder throws. He has to really strain to drive the ball vertically, and it affects his mechanics/accuracy. He has a longer delivery and pats the ball before delivering.

Edited by NowThis