How is a "brilliant surgeon" shit stupid? Because Ben Carson is shit stupid

Gil Bang

3 hours ago, Dolemite said:

I would like to see you do what he has done and is doing, but, all you can do is criticize. Actually, my guess is that about all your brain would be likely good for in his office would be to serve as a paperweight. 

He’s taking $200,000+ a year in taxpayer money, and he refuses to  (or can’t) be bothered with learning simple things relating to his job, while his wife treats taxpayer money as their personal bank account, to spend on whatever strikes her fancy   

Any conservative should be furious at this waste of taxpayer money.  

20 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

My dad was a doctor. He was a good doctor who served his community well for his whole life. When it came to doctoring, he knew his business. But he never learned how to set the clock on his VCR. 

Was he ever appointed to director of engineering for Panasonic's VCR department?

• Like 4

You missed her point.  It wasn't that more FHA loans are non-performing than Fannie/Freddie loans, it was that FHA doesn't do workouts/mitigation, and  a much higher percentage of their non-performing loans become REO,

She could’ve just said they were foreclosed upon without showboating the REO acronym, which would’ve been clear to everyone including slow ol Ben, the brain surgeon.

More than likely she only has a passing knowledge of the issue and the terminology but go ahead and bitch about Ben.

Just now, TxTower said:

She could’ve just said they were foreclosed upon without showboating the REO acronym, which would’ve been clear to everyone including slow ol Ben, the brain surgeon.

More than likely she only has a passing knowledge of the issue and the terminology but go ahead and bitch about Ben.

That representative questioning carson has a 10 year background in that industry, which is what she did before she was elected into congress. The issue is that the head of HUD didn't know this basic shit, and that carson didn't give a shit about the foreclosure rates that were kicking families out onto the streets as a first step rather than a last step.

Although don't let me stop you from assuming that a woman isn't knowledgeable in a field just because you aren't.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Dolemite said:

I would like to see you do what he has done and is doing, but, all you can do is criticize. 

Link to what he has done or is doing at HUD that has been so remarkable or extraordinary? Cause no one is saying shit about his medical prowess. But you can’t fathom dotard critiques so there you go again being a dum dum. How about you sit this one out, mr. pizzagater?

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

That representative questioning carson has a 10 year background in that industry, which is what she did before she was elected into congress. The issue is that the head of HUD didn't know this basic shit, and that carson didn't give a shit about the foreclosure rates that were kicking families out onto the streets as a first step rather than a last step.

Although don't let me stop you from assuming that a woman isn't knowledgeable in a field just because you aren't.

Difference between Democrats and Republicans - 

Republicans put a fucking brain surgeon as HUD secretary who thinks real estate ownership is a cookie

Democrats put Katie Porter, former consumer law professor and bankruptcy attorney for CFPB, on the Financial Services committee to grill said HUD secretary on his knownothingism about his job

• Like 4

Guest Lobo

Like I said, our bank donates money to Rep. Porter  precisely because she is one tough cookie.  I’ll be here all week.  

19 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

It's all a joke to these fucks

It's all about owning Libs rather than knowing enough about their jobs to even do them half assed.  This tweet is for anyone that wants a visual definition of elitism. He can't even spin this position in to anything politically for himself.  It's all just for sick kicks--hey I'm a stooge, sucking down your tax dollars and getting handed tax breaks while showing my ignorance and professionalism for the position, so f'k you libs.  

AFAIK, REO is actually worse than simply foreclosed upon.   It's foreclosed upon and "purchased" at auction by the lender and thus Real Estate Owned.  So the homeowner got fucked and the lender/guarantor is getting slow-fucked with a non-performing assets. 

39 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Oh.

Exhibit #25 that Carson is a fucking dumbass.   She’s running laps around him while he feebly cobbles together non-answers.  

Carson should start UO one of those reaction channels on YouTube where people get stoned and react to videos and stuff   He had the right look   

I’d like to see Pressley in a debate with Dotard.  

Guest Lobo

Nobody said it was showboating to use it, my contention with the Congresswoman whom I support frequently, was that she knows why FHA loans have the issues she was asking about.   Certainly within her purvey to ask Sec. Carson about his opinion as to why that's the case.  Just thought she was starting out from a rather political corner and moving in, but certainly her right to do so.   The line of questioning was really about FHA workouts, not so much about REO/OREO's, which is more an issue for private lending institutions like mine.  And it's not so much under the umbrella of CFPB, at least in my bank's case.  The OCC is the main entity we deal with in terms of handling the REO's on our books and getting them off in a responsible manner.  But then, these are mostly commercial properties and the FHA is not as involved in that game obviously.  

She was right in her line of questioning, I just thought it was a little overly politically charged.  And this is from someone who thinks Trump and Carson couldn't navigate their way out a wet paper bag.  And I deal with Rep. Porter, the CFPB, and the OCC (which is conveniently not mentioned in any of this as they wield the real power day to day on CFI lending in this space) literally almost every single day of my adult life.  Now back to the usual veiled political attacks.......

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 12:48 PM, Gil Bang said:

For my money, he's the worst of the Trump appointees.  He makes Rick Perry look like a fucking all-star. 

it's almost as bad as Maxine waters asking "mr big bank" what he plans to do about the student loan crisis while not even knowing it was the Obama admin and "big government" who took over student loans in 2009 with a liability of about 150 billion.  10 years of government incompetence later they're now over 1 trillion, and she as the chair of the banking and finance committee had no idea.  Point being, we are surrounded by incompetent morons at every level of government.  Our finance and banking committee is chaired by one of the dumbest and corrupt members of congress, yet she isn't even the dumbest member as green new deal dipshit AOC is also on the committee.  These nitwits are making financial decisions and policies.  is it any wonder we are 20+ trillion in debt?  carson has no business being in the position he is in.  

Edited by pepper brooks
  • Haha 1

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:24 AM, Js1 said:

Difference between Democrats and Republicans - 

Republicans put a fucking brain surgeon as HUD secretary who thinks real estate ownership is a cookie

Democrats put Katie Porter, former consumer law professor and bankruptcy attorney for CFPB, on the Financial Services committee to grill said HUD secretary on his knownothingism about his job

except Maxine Waters chairs the committee and didn't even know the government owns/caused the student loan crisis so there's that.  

• Haha 1

Is there any proof that he actually ever WAS a good surgeon? Everyone says he is...why? Because everyone else says he is? I suspect he's a brain surgeon in the same way he's a member of cabinet. He sits in his office drooling and staring at a picture of a tree for 8 hours while other people do his work.

Edited by Theo Huxtable

it's almost as bad as Maxine waters asking "mr big bank" what he plans to do about the student loan crisis while not even knowing it was the Obama admin and "big government" who took over student loans in 2009 with a liability of about 150 billion.  10 years of government incompetence later they're now over 1 trillion, and she as the chair of the banking and finance committee had no idea.  Point being, we are surrounded by incompetent morons at every level of government.  Our finance and banking committee is chaired by one of the dumbest and corrupt members of congress, yet she isn't even the dumbest member as green new deal dipshit AOC is also on the committee.  These nitwits are making financial decisions and policies.  is it any wonder we are 20+ trillion in debt?  carson has no business being in the position he is in.  

So now you care about fiscal responsibility again?
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Nivek said:

So now you care about fiscal responsibility again?

there's never been a time when I didn't  care about it.  I simply know nothing will ever be done other than arguing about how much of my money I get to keep which solves nothing in the scheme of 20+ trillion in debt that climbs every day.  There is no tax rate that solves that problem.  It now simply too big, and not feasible solving it through the tax code.  The tax deal was a sham, but typical of slight of hand.  Lowered rates, but capped and eliminated more deductions we will never get back thus most people paying more in real dollars.  On top of it spending has increased.  same shit, different day.  Everyone in congress should be fired.  

Edited by pepper brooks

29 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

I mean fuck those poor white brown and black American families on the wait list for housing assistance. Check yo privilege. 

We all know illegal immigrants work harder and are more worthy. Shut your mouth. 

You have no idea what you're talking about.

On 5/24/2019 at 9:24 AM, pepper brooks said:

there's never been a time when I didn't  care about it.  I simply know nothing will ever be done other than arguing about how much of my money I get to keep which solves nothing in the scheme of 20+ trillion in debt that climbs every day.  There is no tax rate that solves that problem.  It now simply too big, and not feasible solving it through the tax code.  The tax deal was a sham, but typical of slight of hand.  Lowered rates, but capped and eliminated more deductions we will never get back thus most people paying more in real dollars.  On top of it spending has increased.  same shit, different day.  Everyone in congress should be fired.  

Who is responsible for increasing spending while cutting revenue?  Who keeps trying policy that enriches the few at the expense of the many by inflating the imbalance while pretending it will 'trickle down'?   Both sides?

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Didn't he successfully separate twins that were conjoined at the fucking brain?  

And he took Covid-19 treatment advice from a guy who sells irregular pillow cases?  

Didn't he successfully separate twins that were conjoined at the fucking brain?  
And he took Covid-19 treatment advice from a guy who sells irregular pillow cases?  
Neurosurgeons are the weirdest of the weird of doctors. Except maybe for radiologists. It's a wonder any of them function as people in a society

Neurosurgeons are the weirdest of the weird of doctors. Except maybe for radiologists. It's a wonder any of them function as people in a society

If that ain’t the truth.

I did a phone interview with a radiologist just this week and it was the most awkward, teeth pulling phone conversation I’ve had since the last time I interviewed a radiologist.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Doesn't he believe that aliens built the Egyptian pyramids?

I think he has an actual brain malfunction. Physician, heal thyself.

22 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I don't remember the aliens thing. I recall him saying that their purpose was to store grain. 

He thinks Joseph from the Bible built them.  Before he made the technicolor dreamcoat, I guess.