Who's going to be the first one banned from Surly?

7 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Football board would like a word. Negs fly faster there than any place 

I honestly cannot recall last time negged in football conversation.  Not asking for reminder...LOLz.  maybe it was in a thread about kids playing tackle ball, which was borderline political and not really school allegiance related.

Even as a fan of a rival school, it's not even remotely as contentious as CR.    Maybe I've just been lucky... or possibly some of the toughest discussions are within the same fanbase.

Edited by slorch

15 minutes ago, RPM said:

I gave out my first neg on the football board yesterday. Agent47 was begging to get negged so I obliged him.

I haven't handed out a neg in there for a while, but I sure see them. I think the last time was an aggy that decided to throw himself into the pit of misery. He didn't last long. 

3 hours ago, El Diablo said:

I totally misread this as FLORIDA is a gov't conspiracy.

That too may be true based on news stories coming from there, but not a real reason to hate on the Chitowndoc.    Maybe Alyeska's also one of those rabid anti-dentites I've heard about.

20 minutes ago, mdmost said:

You have?

Lol. He’s clearly a sock.  And a terrible one. At least be a good troll.  This guy is weak.  Just click on his account and look at his activity.  

His mommy needs to give him another Capri Sun and pat him on the back.  Luckily he’s close to another ban.  He can hone his game and come back one more time.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

35 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

That asshole needs to go.

Another reason why if you're in the red, you shouldn't be allowed to neg people.  

He has all of the markings of Rex Kramer. He's fully aware of the board, the memes, the posters, etc., and exhibits all of the same behaviors, word choices, and humorless thoughts that Rex Kramer typically showed. I don't particularly care if I'm wrong, given that this dufus sucks either way and I'm all for seeing him run off.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

24 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

He has all of the markings of Rex Kramer. He's fully aware of the board, the memes, the posters, etc., and exhibits all of the same behaviors, word choices, and humorless thoughts that Rex Kramer typically showed. I don't particularly care if I'm wrong, given that this dufus sucks either way and I'm all for seeing him run off.

Well, he has been around since 2005. 

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I just countered his neg for you. He's an angry fella, that's for sure.

Yeah I’m going around countering all his negs I come up on.  It’s comical this is his shtick.  It will be better to see his next iteration.  These nutjobs tend to grow angrier with time.  Only upping the comedy.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8637869

• Fuck You 6

8 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I eagerly await the next iteration of fuckstain.  Not really...but it's fun knowing this POS really does have that worthless a life.  

Possible new(same) customer?

I won't neg until they fuck with me, but style seems equally shallow and trollish as Alyeska

Now that Rex is apparently gone, I wonder who the worst poster is? My nomination is Future Man, aka Rex Lite. The only difference in the two is how far Rex was willing to go to keep one of his petty and inane arguments gong. Other than that they could be twins: angry for no reason, mentally stunted, combative by nature, never added a singe substantive thought to any discussion ever.

Edited by Goo Punch