Who's going to be the first one banned from Surly?

One day i was bored at work so i decided to neg bomb rex every chance i got because he was a newb and already annoying me. This was on TOS. Wish i had saved the pathetic pms he sent begging me to lay off. Of course that only encouraged me to pos rep enough posters in order to reload and neg him again and again and again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MissingInAction said:

One day i was bored at work so i decided to neg bomb rex every chance i got because he was a newb and already annoying me. This was on TOS. Wish i had saved the pathetic pms he sent begging me to lay off. Of course that only encouraged me to pos rep enough posters in order to reload and neg him again and again and again.

That's pretty damned  bored 

2 hours ago, markstanco said:
16 hours ago, kibbles said:
I got negged for mocking golf.  Golfers are really sensative.   

People who suck at hand eye coordination mock golf a lot.

It's more the fat, lazy implied racism and overt classism of a ggod walk spoiled.  I do enjoy topgolf though

This guy. I called him out as a sooner troll last week, which he denied, then after the game Saturday he started PMing me and laughing about us losing, which is weird as fuck to me. Now he and I are negging each other back and forth, but he needs to be put down. He's only here to troll. :

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:59 PM, and said:

Sad its come down to this. Reprimands and horns down, WTF snowflakes????

On 12/4/2018 at 5:17 PM, Tex Pete said:

This guy. I called him out as a sooner troll last week, which he denied, then after the game Saturday he started PMing me and laughing about us losing, which is weird as fuck to me. Now he and I are negging each other back and forth, but he needs to be put down. He's only here to troll. :

yeah but that avatar tho

15 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol.  So Maclaren reps every Gaelic post.  Gaelic is magic underwear byu douche.  His 12th user name here.  At least try to hide the sock, shithead.  

Edit:  so the last 20 reps they have given are to ‘eachother’  Lulz.  

help us out, link the profiles

Edited by elfenix

On 11/22/2018 at 1:39 PM, SDG said:

Ask @Sheep Have Wool et all. It’s not hard to find them. 

On 11/22/2018 at 1:47 PM, Sheep Have Wool said:

This is exciting. Whose sock am I? I need to know exactly how much I should be offended. 

I would like to publicly apologize to @Sheep Have Wool for indicating him/her as a troll.  I implicated the wrong guy from my neg historty. Sorry.   

Edited by SDG
  • Like 1

On 12/6/2018 at 9:25 PM, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol.  So Maclaren reps every Gaelic post.  Gaelic is magic underwear byu douche.  His 12th user name here.  At least try to hide the sock, shithead.  

Edit:  so the last 20 reps they have given are to ‘eachother’  Lulz.  

23 hours ago, Machinator said:

He's not even bothering to hide it.

And if the mods aren't going to do anything about it, why be subtle?

@immamac

33 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LOL, now MacLaren is going around negging.  The best is he's picking none of my terrible posts.  At least find those and fire away.  It's not hard.  You god damned shithead. 

I don't really give a shit about rep... Don't post enough to get any, but the fact we can't crowd source this cunt is ridiculous.

Of course he would just come back with iteration number 10 or whatever the fuck he's on now. 

Said it before... Life has to be pretty shitty if that is how he spends his time. 

5 minutes ago, pops said:

I don't really give a shit about rep... Don't post enough to get any, but the fact we can't crowd source this cunt is ridiculous.

Of course he would just come back with iteration number 10 or whatever the fuck he's on now. 

Said it before... Life has to be pretty shitty if that is how he spends his time. 

Agree - it's not the rep.  It's the fact he's clearly that guy in his mom's bassment making up multiple user names with the main goal: being annoying.  I don't want to be annoyed.  @MacLaren can explain why him and Gaelic rep every post from eachother and they 'both' coordinate negging anyone calling them out on this pathetic ruse.  @immamac gonna help or just ask for donations then not do shit?  It's the same guy admitting he's on his 12th user name over the past 3 iterations of this site.  More than a bit ridiculous. 

Edited by ChiTownDoc
bat signal
  • Like 4

I’m trying to figure out how “and” has -70ish rep points and he just negged me 20 times in a row in the same hour. I’ve lost 70 points in the last week to a sooner troll who messaged me talking shit after the CCG. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Like 2

I’m trying to figure out how “and” has -70ish rep points and he just negged me 20 times in a row in the same hour. I’ve lost 70 points in the last week to a sooner troll who messaged me talking shit after the CCG. 
Yeah that shit shouldn't happen. As you shouldn't be about to pos rep someone that much that quickly.