Who's going to be the first one banned from Surly?

1 hour ago, bejezuz said:

It took me way too much time to figure what the hell you were accusing me of, but all I can say is that you really are not very bright.  Why would I create an account in March to troll you in December?  Oh, by the way, I happen to have an account of the same name on Shaggy, dating back another year to April 2017.  Yeah, 80 posts over two years on two different boards just to troll you... you got me! I'm a Sooner sleeper sent from the future to destroy you!  Get over yourself. 

You sir, are a sneaky bastard.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, SmartAss said:

It's so ironic for how y'all try to run others off for having differences in opinion and take over like you own the place.    Might as well just start a private Discord or closed Facebook group for that bullshit.  

Differences in opinion? You're a fucking troll. There's a "difference" between discussing different viewpoints and whatever your sadistic obsession is with coming here and repeatedly getting banned. 

This board centers around a common interest which is UT football. Obviously it's more than that but I would assume that's why most people are here. This isn't a safe space. It's far from it. So either account for that or fuck off and get a job. 

23 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

ADHD is the poster formerly known as Agent47 and other aliases that have also been banned.  He was originally known as Purgatory on Hornfans.   He tried to crash a car through a Hornfans tailgate, among other crazy shit. 

Wait, what? I think this needs to be expanded on...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Wait, what? I think this needs to be expanded on...

Burnt-orange bongos has the story on this thread.  It is true.  Level 1.  Several people from this board were there.  Torn Jock and some ex Longhorn football players pulled him out of his car and whaled on him until the cops showed up.

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Like 1