Who's going to be the first one banned from Surly?

6 hours ago, SDG said:

Just take the ability to rep away until a poster reaches say 100 post and most of the socks will go away.  

And no rep at all while you have negative rep. Rep doesn't even mean anything on this site as far as I can tell except to the idiots that think it does. 

• Like 1

Funny how everyone gets on the CR for being a cesspool (it is), but damn it seems so many of the really racist POS hang in the football room.  Ya just don't seem to see the shit y'all are rightly calling out there with the frequency of other rooms.  Just my opinion of course, your results may vary.

6 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I didn't even know he was here

he spent 95% of his time engaging in some really demented yet apparently sincere arguments about how "it's still way too early to judge shaka smart", and how everyone else who doubted him were a bunch of chicken littles. it got old. 

On 1/12/2019 at 7:37 AM, Onboard 2.0 said:

Funny how everyone gets on the CR for being a cesspool (it is), but damn it seems so many of the really racist POS hang in the football room.  Ya just don't seem to see the shit y'all are rightly calling out there with the frequency of other rooms.  Just my opinion of course, your results may vary.

Sounds like something a filthy Dutchman might say....

On 1/12/2019 at 7:37 AM, Onboard 2.0 said:

Don't be a bitch, if there are racist posts in the football "room", point them out.

34 minutes ago, SDG said:

I spent a lot of my pre 21 year old youth in Canada and thier dollar was worthless at the time...

I just got back from Victoria a couple of weeks ago.  It's worth about 75 cents now.  These Canadian quarters I brought back are worthless, because the vending machines at work won't take them.